|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adventure 32, How Bl?del Was Slain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who counsels the messengers who take Kriemhild's message across the Rhine?
(c) Rudeger's wife.
2. While they are arguing, what evidence does Brunhild provide to Kriemhild that she thinks supports the idea that Siegfried is the vassal of Gunther?
(a) She sees Siegfried hold a stirrup so that Gunther can mount a horse.
(b) She hears Siegfried say that he is Gunther's vassal.
(c) She knows that Gunther's lands are worth more than Siegfried's lands.
(d) She is greeted with more esteem than any other queen because of who her husband is.
3. What is the name of Kriemhild's child?
4. What does Dietrich do in the fighting in the feast hall?
(a) He arranges a truce that allows him to leave with five hundred knights.
(b) He kills Hagen and Folker and almost kills Gunther.
(c) He convinces Kriemhild to repudiate her vengeance.
(d) He convinces Etzel to kill all of the Burgundians.
5. Whose death does Kriemhild call for while at court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is determined to woo Kriemhild?
2. Who teaches Kriemhild the ways of Etzel's land?
3. Why does Hagen advise Gunther to avoid camping until daybreak?
4. Who tells Hagen's men of Kriemhild's plans?
5. What does Kriemhild tell the warriors she gathers to wait for?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)