|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brad got into a fight in a what?
(c) Convention Hall.
2. Ellis' brother, Aaron, is in what profession?
3. The attorney plans to use a ___________ defense when Brad's case goes to court?
(a) Sleep walking.
(d) Bad gene.
4. Alex calls her old friend, _____________.
5. In Berkley, Mark Sanger is arrested for tampering with the leatherback turtles __________________.
(a) At the zoo.
(b) In Louisiana.
(c) In Florida.
(d) In Costa Rica.
Short Answer Questions
1. The animal on the beach seems to be glowing from within with a picture of what?
2. In Santa Barbara, Rick Diehl is struggling with his ______________.
3. Who swallows a tracking device during a fight?
4. Alex walks to her car and is surrounded by how many men?
5. Gail Bond is currently where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Dave fits in well with the Kendall family, but it does not take long before he realizes that he is different from everyone else. Lynn tries to make him feel better, but has difficulty knowing how to treat him. How might you deal with the situation in Lynn's place?
2. Explain what is learned about Dr. Bellarmino and his family in this section, as well as your opinion on the matter.
3. How and why do Henry and Lynn's attitudes about having Dave in their home seem to reverse in this section?
4. Explain how Bob Koch gets Alex's case straightened out.
5. Billy Cleever, the sixth grader Dave bit earlier in the day, is on his way home from school with his friends when they see Dave and Jamie up ahead. Billy's friends goad him into getting Dave back for the earlier incident. Billy jumps Jamie in the park, knocking him down. What are your opinions of that incident?
6. In Paris, Barton Williams boards his private jet with Gerard in tow, a gift for his wife. However, Gerard talks so much, repeating the words of everyone on board, that Williams gives him to one of the stewardesses rather than take it home and listen to it talk all the time. The stewardess takes it to a pet shop in Shaker Heights and gives it to the guy behind the counter, Stan Milgram. How do you feel about the way Gerard is being passed about?
7. Explain the interactions between Stan Milgram and Gerard in this section and Stan's unusual reaction to Gerard.
8. What ordeal does Gerard face when Stan Milgram drops him at the side of the road?
9. Do you agree or disagree with Ellis Levine wanting to sue Josh for his mother's Alzheimer's symptoms?
10. Explain the case of mistaken identity in this section and how everyone is able to track the kidnappers.
This section contains 1,238 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)