|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In New York, Ellis Levine forces his mother to inhale the fluid in the canister sent by whom?
2. The animal on the beach seems to be glowing from within with a picture of what?
(a) A chimpanzee.
(b) A person.
(c) A company's logo.
(d) A bird.
3. How old is Georgia's daughter?
4. Brad Gordon is at an amusement park admiring some young teenagers when a man asks him to step out of line for the ________________.
(a) Tilt-awhirl ride.
(b) Teacup ride.
(c) Carousel ride.
(d) Roller coaster ride.
5. Vasco decides to head directly where to wait for Alex?
(a) The Kilgore house.
(b) The Kendall house.
(c) The Kilcoyne House.
(d) The Kenneth house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dolly?
2. What grade is Billy in?
3. Mrs. Kendall decides to tell everyone that Dave, the hybrid, is actually a human who suffers from what?
4. Henry puts tracking devices in his children's what?
5. In Medan, Gorevitch is waiting impatiently for a what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Alex's father try to warn Alex of the situation and what objects did he send her to help?
2. How and why do Henry and Lynn's attitudes about having Dave in their home seem to reverse in this section?
3. In Paris, Barton Williams boards his private jet with Gerard in tow, a gift for his wife. However, Gerard talks so much, repeating the words of everyone on board, that Williams gives him to one of the stewardesses rather than take it home and listen to it talk all the time. The stewardess takes it to a pet shop in Shaker Heights and gives it to the guy behind the counter, Stan Milgram. How do you feel about the way Gerard is being passed about?
4. Dave fits in well with the Kendall family, but it does not take long before he realizes that he is different from everyone else. Lynn tries to make him feel better, but has difficulty knowing how to treat him. How might you deal with the situation in Lynn's place?
5. How do Vasco and DOlly figure out where Alex has gone?
6. Billy Cleever, the sixth grader Dave bit earlier in the day, is on his way home from school with his friends when they see Dave and Jamie up ahead. Billy's friends goad him into getting Dave back for the earlier incident. Billy jumps Jamie in the park, knocking him down. What are your opinions of that incident?
7. Describe the incident between BIlly, Jamie and Dave in the section.
8. How is Brad Gordon's situation worsened, yet again, in this section of the book?
9. What does Alex do when she finds out there's an arrest warrant out for her and do you agree with it?
10. Explain the interactions between Stan Milgram and Gerard in this section and Stan's unusual reaction to Gerard.
This section contains 1,166 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)