|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark has never gotten over the sight of a _________ eating a turtle.
2. Dr. Bennett donated what, as a medical student?
(c) Tissue samples.
3. Dave bit ____________.
(a) An elderly person.
(b) A child.
4. Once they have the kid, Vasco has a doctor who will do the procedures in what sort of vehicle?
(a) An RV.
(b) A tractor trailer truck.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A bus.
5. In Chicago, Dr. Martin Bennett gets a visit from a woman who claims to be his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who swallows a tracking device during a fight?
2. Alex Burnet is in the middle of the biggest case of her career, so she does not ask many questions when her dad announces he is going out of town for how long?
3. How does Dave get out of Billy's reach?
4. Gerard knows _______________________ so Mrs. Bond hopes she might hear from him again some day.
5. Brad Gordon is advised by his new lawyer to leave town and participate in what sort of behaviors?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why do Henry and Lynn's attitudes about having Dave in their home seem to reverse in this section?
2. If you were Lynn Kendall, Henry's wife, would you put up with Henry's bringing the chimpanzee hybrid home?
3. Explain the case of mistaken identity in this section and how everyone is able to track the kidnappers.
4. Explain how Josh's previous actions are catching up to him in this section of the book.
5. What does Alex do when she finds out there's an arrest warrant out for her and do you agree with it?
6. Dave fits in well with the Kendall family, but it does not take long before he realizes that he is different from everyone else. Lynn tries to make him feel better, but has difficulty knowing how to treat him. How might you deal with the situation in Lynn's place?
7. Do you agree or disagree with Ellis Levine wanting to sue Josh for his mother's Alzheimer's symptoms?
8. Explain Dr. Bennett's predicament in this section and how you feel about it.
9. How is Brad Gordon's situation worsened, yet again, in this section of the book?
10. What major problem regarding Burnet's cells does Rick have in this section and what could that mean later on?
This section contains 1,265 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)