|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Weller is outraged about _________________.
(a) The way her husband supposedly died.
(b) The DNA testing.
(c) Tom telling his sister about the death.
(d) Tom being told about the death.
2. Roberts calls Emily Weller back and tells her that he has a copy of a prescription for the __________ found in her husband's body.
3. Rick Diehl discovers that his what has been stolen?
4. Frank's doctor eventually asked him to come in for tests every three months for how many years?
5. The fugitive meets with a woman of what nationality in his room?
Short Answer Questions
1. The orangutan begins to do what unusual thing for the tourists?
2. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
3. What is Charlie's last name?
4. Tom gets a call that what relative of his has died?
5. Frank believed what about the frequent tests?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Mr. Weller's body can't be properly cremated and what that means for Marty Roberts.
2. Describe Jack Watson's role in the prologue and what it could mean to the rest of the story.
3. Explain how Dr. Bellarmino shows conflicting attitude is this section of the book.
4. Do you agree or disagree with Frank's doctor taking his tissue and why?
5. Do you agree with Josh's attitude when Adam inhales the retrovirus? Why or why not?
6. Explain Rick Diehl's attitude regarding finding out that his wife cheated on him.
7. Explain the reaction that Tom Weller's sister has to her father's death. If you were in Tom's sister's position, would you have the same reaction?
8. Explain Alex Burnet's feelings about the court case against her father.
9. How does BioGen try to discredit Frank?
10. In the prologue, the reader is introduced to a fugitive who stole embryos from his place of work, a research lab. What possible motives might the fugitive have had and do you agree with those motives?
This section contains 1,069 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)