|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of field does the fugitive work in?
2. What is Brad's last name?
3. Frank makes an amazing recovery, much to the surprise of his what?
(a) Business partner.
4. What is Frank's last name?
5. A few days later, Roberts gets a call from Emily Weller letting him know she cannot have her husband cremated because the funeral parlor found __________ in his arms and legs.
(a) Drug capsules.
(b) Unusual fluid.
(c) Metal pipes.
(d) Wooden rods.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a meeting, Frank has a discussion with a young man who delivered ________________.
2. What is Jack's last name?
3. The fugitive and the woman leave the hotel room to go where?
4. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
5. Henry wants to know if Charlie thinks the story about what is possible?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you agree with Josh's attitude when Adam inhales the retrovirus? Why or why not?
2. Explain how Gail Bond's genetic experimentation on a gray parrot comes back to haunt her.
3. Describe Jack Watson's role in the prologue and what it could mean to the rest of the story.
4. Explain how greed motivates Josh and Rick in this section with regards to the maturity gene.
5. Explain how Dr. Bellarmino shows conflicting attitude is this section of the book.
6. Explain Rick Diehl's attitude regarding finding out that his wife cheated on him.
7. Do you agree with the hospital's reaction of destroying the remaining tissues in the Weller case when Emily Weller requests her own investigation?
8. Henry Kendall learns that the blood he took to Roberts is human and that the DNA matches his own. Henry goes to the NIH lab in Bethesda where he was working on a transgenic chimpanzee four years ago when an encephalitis outbreak interrupted. Henry spends time with the chimpanzee, who is, for all intents and purposes, Henry's son, before learning it is to be destroyed. Henry decides to steal the chimpanzee from the lab and take it home, though he is not sure what he will do with him then. Do you feel that it was right for Henry to steal the Chimpanzee?
9. Do you agree or disagree with Frank's doctor taking his tissue and why?
10. Explain why Mr. Weller's body can't be properly cremated and what that means for Marty Roberts.
This section contains 1,214 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)