|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank Burnet meets with Jack Watson, who has just successfully sold Burnet's cells to what university?
(d) California University.
2. The bird is eventually taken to a pet shop where?
(a) Spencer Heights.
(b) Spring Heights.
(c) Shaker Heights.
(d) Spicer Heights.
3. Georgia Bellarmino sees a bruise on her daughter's ____________.
4. Gerard began making cell phone tones shortly after he came to live with whom?
(c) The Kendalls.
5. Alex calls _____________ and arranges to trade cars for the day.
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her assistant.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
6. The lawyer advises Rick to hire a bounty hunter to have the cells forcibly taken from either Alex Burnet or whom?
(a) Alex's son.
(b) Alex's father.
(c) Alex's sister.
(d) Alex's daughter.
7. Mr. Bond gives the client what?
(a) The dog.
(b) The parrot.
(c) The hamster.
(d) The cat.
8. The animal on the beach seems to be glowing from within with a picture of what?
(a) A company's logo.
(b) A bird.
(c) A person.
(d) A chimpanzee.
9. Dolly and Vasco arrive at Pebble Beach in a what?
10. Among the possessions Brad packs is a what?
(a) Bow and arrows.
11. Josh's mother need not worry about the cousins, since the canister that Josh sent them only contained what?
(a) Sugar water.
(c) Tomato juice.
12. Alex and Jamie go get some dinner and then go to a what?
(d) Ball game.
13. Rick learns that the off-site cells have _______________.
(a) Been destroyed.
(b) Been contaminated.
(c) Been injected into his son.
14. Ellis' brother, Aaron, is in what profession?
15. The attorney plans to use a ___________ defense when Brad's case goes to court?
(c) Bad gene.
(d) Sleep walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brad Gordon is at an amusement park admiring some young teenagers when a man asks him to step out of line for the ________________.
2. Jamie and Dave leave for school and Dolly mistakes Jamie for whom?
3. Josh's mother calls him and tells him the son of her friend on whom he used the maturity gene has _____________.
4. Mark's last name is what?
5. Lynn insists that who is staying at the house, no matter what?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)