|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men surrounding Alex are not after her, but are actually after what?
(a) A rattlesnake near the car.
(b) The car itself.
(c) Alex's son.
(d) A rat near the car.
2. Brad Gordon is in what state, as Chapter 72 opens?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) West Virginia.
3. Who is diagnosed with Vogelman's Paresis, a fatal condition?
4. The person who gained access to the cell line used whose access codes?
5. How is Bob Koch connected to Alex?
(a) He is her doctor.
(b) He is her son's principal.
(c) He is her father's doctor.
(d) He is the head of her law firm.
6. The lawyer advises Rick to hire a bounty hunter to have the cells forcibly taken from either Alex Burnet or whom?
(a) Alex's sister.
(b) Alex's daughter.
(c) Alex's father.
(d) Alex's son.
7. The animal on the beach seems to be glowing from within with a picture of what?
(a) A chimpanzee.
(b) A person.
(c) A company's logo.
(d) A bird.
8. Gerard is surprised to be able to do what when the dogs approach?
(b) Fly away.
9. Billy jumps Jamie in a what?
(b) School yard.
10. Vasco decides to head directly where to wait for Alex?
(a) The Kilgore house.
(b) The Kilcoyne House.
(c) The Kendall house.
(d) The Kenneth house.
11. Gerard began making cell phone tones shortly after he came to live with whom?
(b) The Kendalls.
12. Alex walks to her car and is surrounded by how many men?
13. Brad Gordon is at an amusement park admiring some young teenagers when a man asks him to step out of line for the ________________.
(a) Tilt-awhirl ride.
(b) Teacup ride.
(c) Carousel ride.
(d) Roller coaster ride.
14. Alex and Jamie go get some dinner and then go to a what?
(c) Ball game.
15. Dave bit ____________.
(b) A child.
(d) An elderly person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In New York, Ellis Levine forces his mother to inhale the fluid in the canister sent by whom?
2. In Berkley, Mark Sanger is arrested for tampering with the leatherback turtles __________________.
3. Georgia Bellarmino sees a bruise on her daughter's ____________.
4. Mrs. Bond got into the habit of staying at her lab partner's apartment and then slipping back into her own apartment in time to do what?
5. The man wants to take blood for a research project, but Brad thinks he is about to be arrested and shoots his gun, killing whom?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)