|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conservation chief in Tortuguero goes to the beach to see a __________ that is displaying some unusual markings.
2. Alex steals a gun from whom?
(a) The hotel attendant.
(b) The grocery store clerk.
(c) The gas station attendant.
(d) The security guard.
3. Mrs. Kendall decides to tell everyone that Dave, the hybrid, is actually a human who suffers from what?
(a) Excessive sweating.
(b) Excessive hair growth.
(d) Over-sized legs.
4. The young man who was the son of a friend had a heart attack when he was only in his what?
5. Alex Burnet is in the middle of the biggest case of her career, so she does not ask many questions when her dad announces he is going out of town for how long?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few months.
(d) A few days.
6. In Santa Barbara, Rick Diehl is struggling with his ______________.
7. Mark's last name is what?
8. The attorney plans to use a ___________ defense when Brad's case goes to court?
(a) Sleep walking.
(b) Bad gene.
9. Gerard knows _______________________ so Mrs. Bond hopes she might hear from him again some day.
(a) Mrs. Bond's address.
(b) The location of Mrs. Bond's lab.
(c) The tones for Mrs. Bond's cell phone.
(d) Mrs. Bond's phone number.
10. The animal on the beach seems to be glowing from within with a picture of what?
(a) A company's logo.
(b) A person.
(c) A bird.
(d) A chimpanzee.
11. Where is Georgia's husband when Georgia finds the bruise on their daughter?
(a) On his way to the airport.
(b) At a convention.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) At his office.
12. The bird is eventually taken to a pet shop where?
(a) Shaker Heights.
(b) Spicer Heights.
(c) Spencer Heights.
(d) Spring Heights.
13. When Alex and Jamie return to their car, a security guard is doing what?
(a) Recording them with a video camera.
(b) Taking pictures with a still photo camera.
(c) Walking inc ircles around their car.
(d) Writing down the license number.
14. Who does Williams give Gerard to?
(a) A train conductor.
(b) A cruise director.
(c) A Stewardess.
(d) A ship's captain.
15. In Washington, a Minnesota professor is telling Congress that there is no proof that a single gene can influence a person's ______________.
(a) Skin color.
(b) Eye color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stan's last name?
2. Dave bit ____________.
3. Gerard is surprised to be able to do what when the dogs approach?
4. Josh's brother is obviously doing what?
5. In Chicago, Dr. Martin Bennett gets a visit from a woman who claims to be his what?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)