|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank makes an amazing recovery, much to the surprise of his what?
(d) Business partner.
2. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
3. DNA from the hospital proves ________________________.
(a) The man was not father to Tom or any of his siblings.
(b) The man was not Tom's brother's father.
(c) The man was not Tom's sister's father.
(d) The man was not Tom's father.
4. Charlie and Henry submitted a grant application to the NSF to take blood samples of people who repeatedly do what?
(a) Ride roller coasters.
(b) Bungee jump.
(c) Go white water rafting.
(d) Parachute out of planes.
5. Where is Borden as the novel opens?
(b) Las Vegas.
6. Mrs. Bond's first name is what?
7. The gift from Josh caused Adam to turn his life around by getting off drugs and finding a what?
(b) Place to live.
(d) Long-lost son.
8. Mrs. Levine starts to cry until Ellis agrees to do what?
(a) Take her to the doctor.
(b) Take her to lunch.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Take her on a shopping spree.
9. Where does Mr. Levine live?
(d) New York.
10. The kid says that someone accessed Brad's __________________.
(a) Dental records.
(b) Phone records.
(c) Medical records.
(d) Office files.
11. In what state is Mr. Bellarmino giving a speech?
(b) New York.
12. A few days later, Roberts gets a call from Emily Weller letting him know she cannot have her husband cremated because the funeral parlor found __________ in his arms and legs.
(a) Drug capsules.
(b) Wooden rods.
(c) Unusual fluid.
(d) Metal pipes.
13. Henry infused his DNA with that of a what?
14. Adam told his mother that Josh gave him a what?
15. Brad Gordon has a habit of going to the girls' _____________ practices at the local middle school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josh Winkler's partner's name?
2. Mr. Bellarmino is speaking at the Congressional Biotechnology Prayer _____________.
3. Brad pretends to be a father or uncle at the practices, keeping people from talking to him by doing what?
4. Mrs. Weller is unhappy about being where?
5. What is the name of the parrot?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)