|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
(d) Lab Partner.
2. When the coffin is open, it's discovered that _____________ is/are missing?
(a) A hat that was buried with the body.
(c) Mr. Weller's wedding ring that was buried with his body.
(d) An envelope that was buried with the body.
3. Roberts calls Mrs. Weller and suggests that she do what?
(a) Come to Roberts' office immediately.
(b) Lock all her doors, stop answering her phone and stay in for a few days.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Have the body cremated.
4. Josh's mother wants Josh to help who else, besides Adam?
(a) Her boss's wife.
(b) The neighbor's daughter.
(c) Her boss.
(d) The son of a friend.
5. Borden discovers that what is gone, upon opening the elevator?
(a) The embryos.
(b) The gun.
(c) The woman.
(d) The man.
6. A review panel is convening where?
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) San Fransisco.
7. What is Frank's daughter's name?
8. Adam told his mother that Josh gave him a what?
9. Roberts confronts who about the situation at the cemetery?
(c) Tom's sister.
(d) Mrs. Weller.
10. DNA from the hospital proves ________________________.
(a) The man was not Tom's brother's father.
(b) The man was not Tom's sister's father.
(c) The man was not Tom's father.
(d) The man was not father to Tom or any of his siblings.
11. Mrs. Weller is unhappy about being where?
(a) Home alone.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The hospital.
12. How does the death occur?
(a) Nitrogen gas.
(c) Falling from the building.
13. What is Brad's last name?
14. Mrs. Weller is outraged about _________________.
(a) The way her husband supposedly died.
(b) The DNA testing.
(c) Tom telling his sister about the death.
(d) Tom being told about the death.
15. Frank believed what about the frequent tests?
(a) The doctor was trying to profit from Frank's business.
(b) Frank had become sick again.
(c) The doctor was just trying to help.
(d) The tests kept getting mixed up and needing to be redone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many embryos has the fugitive run off with at the start of the novel?
2. Henry Kendall goes to his old friend, Marty Roberts, and asks him to run a test on __________ he was sent in the mail.
3. Josh's mother's New York relative is ______________.
4. Frank makes an amazing recovery, much to the surprise of his what?
5. What is Josh Winkler's partner's name?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)