|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Bond discovers that someone has been helping her son with ____________.
(b) A secret project.
(d) Skipping school.
2. What is Josh Winkler's partner's name?
3. How did the death in Tom's family supposedly occur?
(b) Car accident.
(d) Heart attack.
4. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
(a) Served a court order.
(b) Threatened on the phone.
(c) Threatened by Rick face to face.
(d) Warned that a court order might be coming.
5. In what state is Mr. Bellarmino giving a speech?
(d) New York.
6. Every time Frank goes in for testing, the doctor has him do what?
(a) Bring a family member.
(b) Produce a urine sample.
(c) Sign consent forms.
(d) Stay overnight.
7. Who is recruited to contaminate the Burnet cell line?
8. Charlie and Henry submitted a grant application to the NSF to take blood samples of people who repeatedly do what?
(a) Bungee jump.
(b) Ride roller coasters.
(c) Go white water rafting.
(d) Parachute out of planes.
9. What is the relationship between Charlie and Henry?
(b) Lab partners.
(d) Professor and Student.
10. Rick assumes the theft was orchestrated by whom?
(a) His father.
(b) His boss.
(c) His wife.
(d) His sister.
11. The fugitive is going to kill whom?
12. How does the death occur?
(a) Falling from the building.
(b) Nitrogen gas.
13. After a meeting, Frank has a discussion with a young man who delivered ________________.
(a) A Package.
14. What is Tom's mother's name?
15. What is Marty Roberts' occupation?
(b) Medical Examiner.
(d) Hospital Administrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry wants to know if Charlie thinks the story about what is possible?
2. Henry Kendall goes to his old friend, Marty Roberts, and asks him to run a test on __________ he was sent in the mail.
3. Mrs. Weller is outraged about _________________.
4. Several years ago, Frank was diagnosed with what illness?
5. A review panel is convening where?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)