|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is against the law to do what in the cemetery?
(a) Leave food.
(b) Plant trres.
(c) Sing songs.
(d) Take tissue samples.
2. Roberts confronts who about the situation at the cemetery?
(b) Tom's sister.
(d) Mrs. Weller.
3. Rick assumes the theft was orchestrated by whom?
(a) His boss.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
4. The men are administering a retrovirus to what sort of animals?
5. What is Jack's last name?
6. The girl Brad supposedly raped took forty-five minutes to drive to the hospital, a drive which should have taken about how many minutes?
7. How many embryos has the fugitive run off with at the start of the novel?
8. Mrs. Bond's first name is what?
9. Who goes to a lawyer to find out if there is any way he can get a patent on a component of the maturity gene?
10. Who is recruited to contaminate the Burnet cell line?
11. The orangutan begins to do what unusual thing for the tourists?
(a) Throws a frisbee.
(b) Rides a bicycle.
(c) Yells profanities.
(d) Stands on its head.
12. What is Charlie's last name?
13. One of the animals Mrs. Bond has worked with is a _________ parrot.
14. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
(a) Threatened by Rick face to face.
(b) Served a court order.
(c) Threatened on the phone.
(d) Warned that a court order might be coming.
15. Henry infused his DNA with that of a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr Levine's first name?
2. Frank is involved in a court case against the University of what state?
3. When the coffin is open, it's discovered that _____________ is/are missing?
4. Mrs. Weller is outraged about _________________.
5. Mrs. Bond has worked on transferring human _____________ to animals.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)