|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roberts calls Emily Weller back and tells her that he has a copy of a prescription for the __________ found in her husband's body.
2. Borden discovers that what is gone, upon opening the elevator?
(a) The woman.
(b) The embryos.
(c) The gun.
(d) The man.
3. What is Mr Levine's first name?
4. Mrs. Bond's first name is what?
5. What is Jack's last name?
6. Josh's mother wants Josh to help who else, besides Adam?
(a) The son of a friend.
(b) Her boss's wife.
(c) Her boss.
(d) The neighbor's daughter.
7. Every time Frank goes in for testing, the doctor has him do what?
(a) Bring a family member.
(b) Produce a urine sample.
(c) Stay overnight.
(d) Sign consent forms.
8. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
(a) Served a court order.
(b) Threatened on the phone.
(c) Threatened by Rick face to face.
(d) Warned that a court order might be coming.
9. What is Frank's last name?
10. Rick recently decided to get a divorce because of what?
(a) His wife stole money from their bank account.
(b) His wife is ill.
(c) He cheated.
(d) His wife cheated.
11. In what state is Mr. Bellarmino giving a speech?
(c) New York.
12. The fugitive is going to kill whom?
13. Tom gets a call that what relative of his has died?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
14. Where is Borden as the novel opens?
(a) Las Vegas.
15. Mrs. Bond discovers that someone has been helping her son with ____________.
(a) Skipping school.
(c) A secret project.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
2. Roberts thinks he should fire Raza but, before he can, Raza does what?
3. What is Brad's last name?
4. Henry Kendall goes to his old friend, Marty Roberts, and asks him to run a test on __________ he was sent in the mail.
5. Frank's daughter is worried because of the _________ that Frank has gotten recently?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)