|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brad Gordon has a habit of going to the girls' _____________ practices at the local middle school.
2. What is the relationship between Charlie and Henry?
(a) Lab partners.
(c) Professor and Student.
3. Roberts calls Mrs. Weller and suggests that she do what?
(a) Have the body cremated.
(b) Come to Roberts' office immediately.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Lock all her doors, stop answering her phone and stay in for a few days.
4. What has the doctor been doing to Frank?
(a) Taking his sperm for artificial insimination.
(b) Harvesting cells.
(c) Taking his blood for illegal transfusions.
(d) Injecting experimental drugs.
5. The fugitive and the woman leave the hotel room to go where?
(a) A stage show.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A movie.
6. Frank believed what about the frequent tests?
(a) The tests kept getting mixed up and needing to be redone.
(b) The doctor was just trying to help.
(c) The doctor was trying to profit from Frank's business.
(d) Frank had become sick again.
7. Who is Brad the nephew of?
8. What is Tom's mother's name?
9. Where is the orangutan sanctuary?
10. What is Mr Levine's first name?
11. What sort of field does the fugitive work in?
12. Where is Borden as the novel opens?
(a) Las Vegas.
13. What is Rick's last name?
14. Who now has physical custody of Rick's children?
(a) The state orphanage.
(c) Rick's lawyer.
(d) Rick's wife who ran off with them.
15. What is Roberts' assistant's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's last name?
2. When the coffin is open, it's discovered that _____________ is/are missing?
3. Rick assumes the theft was orchestrated by whom?
4. What is Jack's last name?
5. It is against the law to do what in the cemetery?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)