|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's last name?
2. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
3. Roberts confronts who about the situation at the cemetery?
(c) Mrs. Weller.
(d) Tom's sister.
4. Who goes to a lawyer to find out if there is any way he can get a patent on a component of the maturity gene?
5. Adam told his mother that Josh gave him a what?
6. How did the death in Tom's family supposedly occur?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Car accident.
7. The fugitive is going to kill whom?
8. After a meeting, Frank has a discussion with a young man who delivered ________________.
(d) A Package.
9. The fugitive locks himself in what?
(c) Hotel room.
10. How does the death occur?
(a) Falling from the building.
(b) Nitrogen gas.
11. Frank's daughter is worried because of the _________ that Frank has gotten recently?
(a) Dull look in his eyes.
(b) Bad press.
(c) Death threats.
(d) Bad news about his health.
12. Rick wants to prove that his wife is a(n) ______________.
(a) Unfit mother.
(b) Drug addict.
13. Frank believed what about the frequent tests?
(a) Frank had become sick again.
(b) The tests kept getting mixed up and needing to be redone.
(c) The doctor was trying to profit from Frank's business.
(d) The doctor was just trying to help.
14. Frank's doctor eventually asked him to come in for tests every three months for how many years?
15. The doctor has been dealing with a company called ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
2. Josh's mother wants Josh to help who else, besides Adam?
3. What is the name of the parrot?
4. The person looking for the patent doesn't want to be left out in the cold when Rick Diehl discovers that the maturity gene does what?
5. Where is Borden as the novel opens?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)