|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Josh's mother calls him and asks that he send a canister of the retrovirus to New York in order to help her ______________.
2. What is Henry's last name?
3. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
(c) Lab Partner.
4. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
5. Mrs. Levine starts to cry until Ellis agrees to do what?
(a) Take her to lunch.
(b) Take her to the doctor.
(c) Take her on a shopping spree.
(d) Take her home.
6. Brad pretends to be a father or uncle at the practices, keeping people from talking to him by doing what?
(a) Getting up and moving whenever anyone sits nearby.
(b) Pretending to have a cold so nobody wants to be near.
(c) Fiddling with his cell phone.
(d) Pretending to be deaf.
7. What is Frank's last name?
8. Brad Gordon is arrested for aggravated assault and ______________.
(a) Grand Theft.
9. Rick Diehl discovers that his what has been stolen?
10. Frank's daughter is worried because of the _________ that Frank has gotten recently?
(a) Dull look in his eyes.
(b) Bad press.
(c) Death threats.
(d) Bad news about his health.
11. Henry wants to know if Charlie thinks the story about what is possible?
(a) The stolen embryos.
(b) Rick's divorce.
(c) Frank's court case.
(d) The orangutan.
12. What is Josh Winkler's partner's name?
13. What has the doctor been doing to Frank?
(a) Harvesting cells.
(b) Injecting experimental drugs.
(c) Taking his blood for illegal transfusions.
(d) Taking his sperm for artificial insimination.
14. The gift from Josh caused Adam to turn his life around by getting off drugs and finding a what?
(a) Long-lost son.
(c) Place to live.
15. Mrs. Weller is outraged about _________________.
(a) The DNA testing.
(b) Tom being told about the death.
(c) The way her husband supposedly died.
(d) Tom telling his sister about the death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the death occur?
2. Adam has what sort of problem?
3. Who now has physical custody of Rick's children?
4. Josh's mother's New York relative is ______________.
5. The girl Brad supposedly raped took forty-five minutes to drive to the hospital, a drive which should have taken about how many minutes?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)