|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every time Frank goes in for testing, the doctor has him do what?
(a) Sign consent forms.
(b) Bring a family member.
(c) Stay overnight.
(d) Produce a urine sample.
2. What is Jack's last name?
3. Who goes to a lawyer to find out if there is any way he can get a patent on a component of the maturity gene?
4. The men are administering a retrovirus to what sort of animals?
5. Mrs. Levine starts to cry until Ellis agrees to do what?
(a) Take her on a shopping spree.
(b) Take her to lunch.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Take her to the doctor.
6. Where does Mr. Levine live?
(b) New York.
7. When the coffin is open, it's discovered that _____________ is/are missing?
(a) A hat that was buried with the body.
(c) Mr. Weller's wedding ring that was buried with his body.
(d) An envelope that was buried with the body.
8. Rick wants to prove that his wife is a(n) ______________.
(b) Unfit mother.
(c) Drug addict.
9. What is Josh Winkler's partner's name?
10. Mrs. Bond discovers that someone has been helping her son with ____________.
(a) Skipping school.
(d) A secret project.
11. Tom gets a call that what relative of his has died?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
12. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
(a) Served a court order.
(b) Threatened by Rick face to face.
(c) Threatened on the phone.
(d) Warned that a court order might be coming.
13. The fugitive and the woman leave the hotel room to go where?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A stage show.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) A movie.
14. The Weller family is suing what hospital?
(a) Long Beach Memorial.
(b) Lone Beach Memorial.
(c) Long View Memorial.
(d) Lone View Memorial.
15. How does the death occur?
(c) Nitrogen gas.
(d) Falling from the building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
2. The fugitive locks himself in what?
3. Brad pretends to be a father or uncle at the practices, keeping people from talking to him by doing what?
4. Borden discovers that what is gone, upon opening the elevator?
5. In what state is Mr. Bellarmino giving a speech?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)