|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rick recently decided to get a divorce because of what?
(a) His wife is ill.
(b) His wife cheated.
(c) His wife stole money from their bank account.
(d) He cheated.
2. Where does Mr. Levine live?
(b) New York.
3. What is Frank's daughter's name?
4. Where is Jack giving a speech?
(b) Dining room.
5. Roberts thinks he should fire Raza but, before he can, Raza does what?
(a) Disappears entirely.
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Gets murdered.
6. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
(a) Warned that a court order might be coming.
(b) Threatened on the phone.
(c) Served a court order.
(d) Threatened by Rick face to face.
7. Mrs. Bond discovers that someone has been helping her son with ____________.
(b) Skipping school.
(d) A secret project.
8. Brad Gordon has a habit of going to the girls' _____________ practices at the local middle school.
9. Tom gets a call that what relative of his has died?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
10. What is the relationship between Charlie and Henry?
(c) Professor and Student.
(d) Lab partners.
11. Charlie and Henry submitted a grant application to the NSF to take blood samples of people who repeatedly do what?
(a) Ride roller coasters.
(b) Go white water rafting.
(c) Parachute out of planes.
(d) Bungee jump.
12. What is Tom's mother's name?
13. What is Jack's last name?
14. Adam told his mother that Josh gave him a what?
15. The parrot repeats a discussion he heard between Bond and whom?
(a) His lover.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Bellarmino is speaking at the Congressional Biotechnology Prayer _____________.
2. How does the death occur?
3. Frank is involved in a court case against the University of what state?
4. Frank makes an amazing recovery, much to the surprise of his what?
5. Rick Diehl discovers that his what has been stolen?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)