|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
(c) Lab Partner.
2. Frank's doctor eventually asked him to come in for tests every three months for how many years?
3. The day Brad gets out of jail on bail who approaches him?
(a) An old man.
(b) A young man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A young woman.
4. The person looking for the patent doesn't want to be left out in the cold when Rick Diehl discovers that the maturity gene does what?
(a) Cures arthritis.
(b) Cures Alzheimer's Disease.
(c) Cures drug addiction.
(d) Cures diabetes.
5. Josh's mother's New York relative is ______________.
(a) Mrs. Larson.
(b) Mrs. Livingstone
(c) Mrs. Levine.
(d) Mrs. Lawrence.
6. Rick recently decided to get a divorce because of what?
(a) He cheated.
(b) His wife is ill.
(c) His wife stole money from their bank account.
(d) His wife cheated.
7. Every time Frank goes in for testing, the doctor has him do what?
(a) Stay overnight.
(b) Produce a urine sample.
(c) Sign consent forms.
(d) Bring a family member.
8. The Weller family is suing what hospital?
(a) Lone Beach Memorial.
(b) Long Beach Memorial.
(c) Long View Memorial.
(d) Lone View Memorial.
9. Josh's mother calls him and asks that he send a canister of the retrovirus to New York in order to help her ______________.
10. After a meeting, Frank has a discussion with a young man who delivered ________________.
(c) A Package.
11. Henry wants to know if Charlie thinks the story about what is possible?
(a) Rick's divorce.
(b) Frank's court case.
(c) The orangutan.
(d) The stolen embryos.
12. How many embryos has the fugitive run off with at the start of the novel?
13. Mr. Bellarmino is speaking at the Congressional Biotechnology Prayer _____________.
14. What is Brad's last name?
15. A focus group names a gene the ___________ gene.
(a) Social Thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Borden discovers that what is gone, upon opening the elevator?
2. What is Frank's last name?
3. Roberts thinks he should fire Raza but, before he can, Raza does what?
4. Where is the orangutan sanctuary?
5. Brad Gordon is arrested for aggravated assault and ______________.
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)