|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brad pretends to be a father or uncle at the practices, keeping people from talking to him by doing what?
(a) Fiddling with his cell phone.
(b) Pretending to be deaf.
(c) Pretending to have a cold so nobody wants to be near.
(d) Getting up and moving whenever anyone sits nearby.
2. The young man offers how many million dollars to Frank for Frank's cells?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Four hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) One hundred.
3. Where is Jack giving a speech?
(b) Dining room.
4. Brad Gordon is arrested for aggravated assault and ______________.
(c) Grand Theft.
5. Where is Borden as the novel opens?
(c) Las Vegas.
6. Rick recently decided to get a divorce because of what?
(a) His wife stole money from their bank account.
(b) His wife is ill.
(c) His wife cheated.
(d) He cheated.
7. Roberts confronts who about the situation at the cemetery?
(a) Tom's sister.
(c) Mrs. Weller.
8. Roberts thinks he should fire Raza but, before he can, Raza does what?
(a) Disappears entirely.
(c) Gets murdered.
(d) Commits suicide.
9. The doctor has been dealing with a company called ____________.
10. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
(a) Threatened by Rick face to face.
(b) Warned that a court order might be coming.
(c) Served a court order.
(d) Threatened on the phone.
11. Mr. Bellarmino is speaking at the Congressional Biotechnology Prayer _____________.
12. Brad Gordon has a habit of going to the girls' _____________ practices at the local middle school.
13. Henry Kendall goes to his old friend, Marty Roberts, and asks him to run a test on __________ he was sent in the mail.
14. Who is recruited to contaminate the Burnet cell line?
15. Every time Frank goes in for testing, the doctor has him do what?
(a) Bring a family member.
(b) Produce a urine sample.
(c) Stay overnight.
(d) Sign consent forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. The gift from Josh caused Adam to turn his life around by getting off drugs and finding a what?
2. Roberts calls Emily Weller back and tells her that he has a copy of a prescription for the __________ found in her husband's body.
3. Rick Diehl is playing _____________ with Jack Watson.
4. The fugitive and the woman leave the hotel room to go where?
5. The Weller family is suing what hospital?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)