|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young man offers how many million dollars to Frank for Frank's cells?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Three hundred.
2. What kind of review panel is convening?
3. Frank's doctor eventually asked him to come in for tests every three months for how many years?
4. Frank makes an amazing recovery, much to the surprise of his what?
(b) Business partner.
5. Rick Diehl discovers that his what has been stolen?
6. The fugitive is going to kill whom?
7. What is Brad's last name?
8. How does the death occur?
(a) Nitrogen gas.
(d) Falling from the building.
9. Frank is involved in a court case against the University of what state?
(d) New York
10. A few days later, Roberts gets a call from Emily Weller letting him know she cannot have her husband cremated because the funeral parlor found __________ in his arms and legs.
(a) Drug capsules.
(b) Metal pipes.
(c) Wooden rods.
(d) Unusual fluid.
11. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
(b) Lab Partner.
12. Henry Kendall goes to his old friend, Marty Roberts, and asks him to run a test on __________ he was sent in the mail.
13. What is Roberts' assistant's name?
14. One of the animals Mrs. Bond has worked with is a _________ parrot.
15. A review panel is convening where?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) San Fransisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of field does the fugitive work in?
2. In what state is Mr. Bellarmino giving a speech?
3. Who is recruited to contaminate the Burnet cell line?
4. DNA from the hospital proves ________________________.
5. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)