|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank's daughter is worried because of the _________ that Frank has gotten recently?
(a) Bad news about his health.
(b) Bad press.
(c) Dull look in his eyes.
(d) Death threats.
2. The fugitive locks himself in what?
(a) Hotel room.
3. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
(b) Lab Partner.
4. Who goes to a lawyer to find out if there is any way he can get a patent on a component of the maturity gene?
5. DNA from the hospital proves ________________________.
(a) The man was not Tom's father.
(b) The man was not Tom's brother's father.
(c) The man was not father to Tom or any of his siblings.
(d) The man was not Tom's sister's father.
6. The fugitive is going to kill whom?
7. Frank makes an amazing recovery, much to the surprise of his what?
(b) Business partner.
8. Tom gets a call that what relative of his has died?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
9. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
(a) Warned that a court order might be coming.
(b) Threatened by Rick face to face.
(c) Served a court order.
(d) Threatened on the phone.
10. Rick assumes the theft was orchestrated by whom?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His boss.
(d) His wife.
11. Where is Jack giving a speech?
(c) Dining room.
12. What is Tom's mother's name?
13. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
14. What is the relationship between Charlie and Henry?
(a) Lab partners.
(b) Professor and Student.
15. What is Borden's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack's last name?
2. Brad knows his ___________ will send an expensive lawyer.
3. Who is recruited to contaminate the Burnet cell line?
4. Rick Diehl discovers that his what has been stolen?
5. The person looking for the patent doesn't want to be left out in the cold when Rick Diehl discovers that the maturity gene does what?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)