Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The orangutan begins to do what unusual thing for the tourists?
(a) Stands on its head.
(b) Throws a frisbee.
(c) Rides a bicycle.
(d) Yells profanities.
2. Frank is involved in a court case against the University of what state?
(b) New York
3. Rick recently decided to get a divorce because of what?
(a) He cheated.
(b) His wife is ill.
(c) His wife stole money from their bank account.
(d) His wife cheated.
4. What is Frank's last name?
5. What is Jack's last name?
6. Mrs. Levine starts to cry until Ellis agrees to do what?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Take her on a shopping spree.
(c) Take her to lunch.
(d) Take her to the doctor.
7. Roberts confronts who about the situation at the cemetery?
(a) Tom's sister.
(c) Mrs. Weller.
8. After a meeting, Frank has a discussion with a young man who delivered ________________.
(d) A Package.
9. Mrs. Bond discovers that someone has been helping her son with ____________.
(a) Skipping school.
(b) A secret project.
10. Josh's mother calls him and asks that he send a canister of the retrovirus to New York in order to help her ______________.
11. Henry infused his DNA with that of a what?
12. Frank believed what about the frequent tests?
(a) Frank had become sick again.
(b) The doctor was just trying to help.
(c) The tests kept getting mixed up and needing to be redone.
(d) The doctor was trying to profit from Frank's business.
13. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
14. What is Josh Winkler's partner's name?
15. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
(c) Lab Partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roberts calls Emily Weller back and tells her that he has a copy of a prescription for the __________ found in her husband's body.
2. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
3. The parrot repeats a discussion he heard between Bond and whom?
4. Brad knows his ___________ will send an expensive lawyer.
5. Who goes to a lawyer to find out if there is any way he can get a patent on a component of the maturity gene?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)