|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry wants to know if Charlie thinks the story about what is possible?
(a) Rick's divorce.
(b) Frank's court case.
(c) The stolen embryos.
(d) The orangutan.
2. After a meeting, Frank has a discussion with a young man who delivered ________________.
(d) A Package.
3. In what state is Mr. Bellarmino giving a speech?
(c) New York.
4. What is Mr. Bellarmino's first name?
5. The gift from Josh caused Adam to turn his life around by getting off drugs and finding a what?
(c) Long-lost son.
(d) Place to live.
6. Frank's daughter is worried because of the _________ that Frank has gotten recently?
(a) Dull look in his eyes.
(b) Bad news about his health.
(c) Bad press.
(d) Death threats.
7. The kid says that someone accessed Brad's __________________.
(a) Medical records.
(b) Dental records.
(c) Office files.
(d) Phone records.
8. What kind of review panel is convening?
9. Where is the orangutan sanctuary?
10. Adam told his mother that Josh gave him a what?
11. What is Roberts' assistant's name?
12. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
13. Who is Brad the nephew of?
14. What is Henry's last name?
15. Adam has what sort of problem?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He has been evicted.
(c) He has lost his job.
(d) He is a drug addict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's last name?
2. Roberts calls Mrs. Weller and suggests that she do what?
3. A focus group names a gene the ___________ gene.
4. A few days later, Roberts gets a call from Emily Weller letting him know she cannot have her husband cremated because the funeral parlor found __________ in his arms and legs.
5. The orangutan begins to do what unusual thing for the tourists?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)