|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to a lawyer to find out if there is any way he can get a patent on a component of the maturity gene?
2. Borden discovers that what is gone, upon opening the elevator?
(a) The gun.
(b) The woman.
(c) The man.
(d) The embryos.
3. How does the death occur?
(b) Nitrogen gas.
(c) Falling from the building.
4. Mrs. Bond discovers that someone has been helping her son with ____________.
(b) A secret project.
(c) Skipping school.
5. Several years ago, Frank was diagnosed with what illness?
6. Where does Mr. Levine live?
(c) New York.
7. A focus group names a gene the ___________ gene.
(c) Social Thinking.
8. After a meeting, Frank has a discussion with a young man who delivered ________________.
(c) A Package.
9. What kind of review panel is convening?
10. What is Frank's daughter's name?
11. Brad Gordon is arrested for aggravated assault and ______________.
(a) Grand Theft.
12. Roberts calls Mrs. Weller and suggests that she do what?
(a) Come to Roberts' office immediately.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Have the body cremated.
(d) Lock all her doors, stop answering her phone and stay in for a few days.
13. Roberts calls Emily Weller back and tells her that he has a copy of a prescription for the __________ found in her husband's body.
14. What is Tom's mother's name?
15. The fugitive is going to kill whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam has what sort of problem?
2. Tom gets a call that what relative of his has died?
3. Rick wants to prove that his wife is a(n) ______________.
4. Mr. Bellarmino is speaking at the Congressional Biotechnology Prayer _____________.
5. Who doesn't believe that the person in Tom's family is his/her father?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)