|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the death in Tom's family supposedly occur?
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Car accident.
2. Who is Brad the nephew of?
3. What is Frank's daughter's name?
4. DNA from the hospital proves ________________________.
(a) The man was not Tom's brother's father.
(b) The man was not Tom's sister's father.
(c) The man was not Tom's father.
(d) The man was not father to Tom or any of his siblings.
5. Rick recently decided to get a divorce because of what?
(a) His wife stole money from their bank account.
(b) His wife cheated.
(c) His wife is ill.
(d) He cheated.
6. Several years ago, Frank was diagnosed with what illness?
7. Mrs. Bond has worked on transferring human _____________ to animals.
8. Who is recruited to contaminate the Burnet cell line?
9. Roberts confronts who about the situation at the cemetery?
(b) Mrs. Weller.
(d) Tom's sister.
10. Henry wants to know if Charlie thinks the story about what is possible?
(a) Rick's divorce.
(b) The orangutan.
(c) The stolen embryos.
(d) Frank's court case.
11. The day Brad gets out of jail on bail who approaches him?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A young man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
12. Mr. Bellarmino is speaking at the Congressional Biotechnology Prayer _____________.
13. Roberts calls Emily Weller back and tells her that he has a copy of a prescription for the __________ found in her husband's body.
14. The Weller family is suing what hospital?
(a) Lone View Memorial.
(b) Long View Memorial.
(c) Long Beach Memorial.
(d) Lone Beach Memorial.
15. Josh's mother wants Josh to help who else, besides Adam?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her boss's wife.
(c) The neighbor's daughter.
(d) The son of a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank makes an amazing recovery, much to the surprise of his what?
2. The girl Brad supposedly raped took forty-five minutes to drive to the hospital, a drive which should have taken about how many minutes?
3. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
4. Where does Mr. Levine live?
5. In what state is Mr. Bellarmino giving a speech?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)