|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rick's last name?
2. What is Mr Levine's first name?
3. Mrs. Bond has worked on transferring human _____________ to animals.
4. Mr. Bellarmino is speaking at the Congressional Biotechnology Prayer _____________.
5. Across town, Rick learns that his wife left town when she was ____________________.
(a) Warned that a court order might be coming.
(b) Threatened by Rick face to face.
(c) Served a court order.
(d) Threatened on the phone.
6. What sort of field does the fugitive work in?
7. Mrs. Levine starts to cry until Ellis agrees to do what?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Take her to the doctor.
(c) Take her on a shopping spree.
(d) Take her to lunch.
8. Who now has physical custody of Rick's children?
(a) The state orphanage.
(b) Rick's lawyer.
(c) Rick's wife who ran off with them.
9. What is Charlie's last name?
10. How many embryos has the fugitive run off with at the start of the novel?
11. Mrs. Bond's first name is what?
12. What is Tom's mother's name?
13. Adam has what sort of problem?
(a) He is a drug addict.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He has been evicted.
(d) He has lost his job.
14. What is Borden's first name?
15. Mrs. Bond spends the night with her lover who is also her ______________.
(c) Lab Partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brad pretends to be a father or uncle at the practices, keeping people from talking to him by doing what?
2. The doctor has been dealing with a company called ____________.
3. The Weller family is suing what hospital?
4. What is Frank's last name?
5. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)