Short Answer Key
1. What is Borden's first name?
2. Where is Borden as the novel opens?
3. How many embryos has the fugitive run off with at the start of the novel?
4. What sort of field does the fugitive work in?
5. What is Jack's last name?
6. Where is Jack giving a speech?
7. The fugitive meets with a woman of what nationality in his room?
8. The fugitive and the woman leave the hotel room to go where?
9. The fugitive locks himself in what?
10. The fugitive is going to kill whom?
11. How does the death occur?
12. Borden discovers that what is gone, upon opening the elevator?
1. What is Frank's last name?
2. Frank is involved in a court case against the University of...
This section contains 2,220 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)