|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 72-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank is involved in a court case against the University of what state?
(a) New York
2. At BioGen, Josh learns that a large group of rats he has been administering the maturity gene to have ____________.
(a) Grown to double the normal size.
(d) Grown excessive hair.
3. What has the doctor been doing to Frank?
(a) Harvesting cells.
(b) Injecting experimental drugs.
(c) Taking his blood for illegal transfusions.
(d) Taking his sperm for artificial insimination.
4. In what state is Mr. Bellarmino giving a speech?
(a) New York.
5. Mrs. Bond got into the habit of staying at her lab partner's apartment and then slipping back into her own apartment in time to do what?
(a) Take her husband to work.
(b) Take her son to school.
(c) Call her mother.
(d) Take her daughter to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Bond gives the client what?
2. What grade is Billy in?
3. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
4. DNA from the hospital proves ________________________.
5. What is Marty Roberts' occupation?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)