1. In what year does Elisa leave Cuba with her family?
2. Who is considered the beauty of the four Perez sisters?
3. Who is the youngest of the Perez sisters?
4. Who is Isabel's fiance?
5. Who is the president of Cuba who is overthrown in the late 1950s?
6. What is Elisa's father's name?
7. In what year does Marisol travel to Cuba for the first time in her life?
8. In which part of Florida is Marisol's house that she inherits from her grandmother?
9. Why does Marisol travel to Cuba for the first time?
To leave her grandmother Elisa's ashes there per Elisa's request.
This section contains 5,084 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)