|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana musically asks Dr. Madden what urgent driving question?
2. What word means to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner?
3. What song is sung by Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. As Diana goes out in Act 2, Scene 9, Henry says he'll wait for Natalie where?
5. The song sung by Dr. Madden and Diana in Act 2, Scene 7 is a reprise of what earlier song?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the theme of memory in the play. How do each of the characters react to Diana's memory loss?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship and correlations between Diana and Natalie in the opening of Act 2. How does this intercut scene reflect their similarities?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss use of drug treatment for bipolar disorder and the role that the drugs play in the musical. How does Diana feel when she is medicated?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)