Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
2. Dan reassures both Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 2 that memories don't what?
3. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Natalie comments ironically on how good the treatment is - her mother's mind is "so pure / that she doesn't _____."
5. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the effects of double-casting in dramatic works. What effect does having Dr. Madden and Dr. Fine played by one actor create in the audience? Are other roles in the play double-cast?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship and correlations between Diana and Natalie in the opening of Act 2. How does this intercut scene reflect their similarities?
Essay Topic 3
Describe and analyze the characters of Dan and Dr. Fine in the musical. What is the objective of each of these characters and how do they go about attaining those objectives?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)