Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
2. Dan reassures both Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 2 that memories don't what?
3. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Natalie comments ironically on how good the treatment is - her mother's mind is "so pure / that she doesn't _____."
5. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
Describe and analyze the characters of Dan and Dr. Fine in the musical. What is the objective of each of these characters and how do they go about attaining those objectives?
Describe and discuss the character of Henry in the narrative and the motif of drug use. How does Henry's character differ from the characters of the Goodman family?
Describe and analyze the role of Gabe in Next to Normal. With what characters does Gabe interact and what is symbolized through Gabe's character?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)