|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pursues Dan in exiting Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What color dress does Natalie wear to the dance in Act 2, Scene 12?
3. As Diana goes out in Act 2, Scene 9, Henry says he'll wait for Natalie where?
4. What does Henry want to take Natalie to in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Diana reveal Gabe died from in Act 2, Scene 11?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the author's use of irony and symbolism in Act 1, Scene 8. How is reality explored through the character of Gabe?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and discuss the relationship of Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 2. What objective is each character seeking and why?
Essay Topic 3
Define the element of conflict in dramatic literature and discuss the conflicts between the characters in the play. What central conflict exists between Diana and Dan?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)