|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Act 2, Scene 11, Diana meets Natalie, telling her that she's going to take Natalie where?
2. Who does Diana run out to search for in Act 2, Scene 9?
3. What word refers to anything, as an act or event, that serves as a stimulus and initiates or precipitates a reaction or series of reactions?
4. When Natalie is informed of the controversial therapy being used on her mother in Act 1, Scene 11, she reacts with anger, accusing Dan of what?
5. Next to Normal closed on Broadway after how...
This section contains 1,174 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)