Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Part 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What refers to instructions written into the script of a play, indicating stage actions, movements of performers, or production requirements?
2. What does Dan bring Diana a box of in Act 1, Scene 10?
3. What does Diana make a huge pile of before collapsing on the floor in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who is the protagonist of Next to Normal?
5. Who invites Henry to dinner in Act 1, Scene 5?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph....
This section contains 1,214 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)