|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, Gabe sings of the hole left in Diana's mind by what?
(a) His need to be an engineer.
(b) His love for Dan.
(c) His desire to climb the mountain.
(d) His having been erased from her memory.
2. The song sung by Natalie and Henry in Act 2, Scene 6 is a reprise of what song?
(a) "Hey #1".
(b) "Hey #2".
(c) "Perfect for You".
(d) "I Am the One".
3. What is defined as existing, occurring, or operating at the same time; concurrent?
4. Natalie claims in Act 2, Scene 1 that she deserves to party because her mother is being what?
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, an argument almost erupts between Henry and Natalie, but Henry defuses it by saying he'll come by when to take her to the dance?
(a) The next weekend.
(b) The fifth of the month.
(c) On Wednesday morning.
(d) The following night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
2. What song is sung by Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What color dress does Natalie wear to the dance in Act 2, Scene 12?
4. What song is sung by Diana and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. Diana sings that she believes her real problem is not in her mind but in what, in Act 2, Scene 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 1? Why is Natalie distraught?
2. What does Natalie show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4? What effect does it have?
3. What song is sung together by Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 1? What does it reveal?
4. What reaction does Diana have to returning home in Act 2, Scene 2? What song is sung?
5. What is the conclusion of Diana's and Dr. Madden's disagreement in Act 2, Scene 10?
6. What songs are sung by the ensemble in Act 2, Scene 9? What are the songs about?
7. Who arrives after Dan leaves in Act 2, Scene 5? What interaction takes place with Diana?
8. What object does Gabe give Diana in Act 2, Scene 8? What song is sung?
9. What does Dr. Madden relate about Diana's memory loss in Act 2, Scene 4?
10. Why is Henry worried about Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3? Where does he ask her to go?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)