|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The song sung by Dr. Madden and Diana in Act 2, Scene 7 is a reprise of what earlier song?
(a) "Hey #3".
(b) "It's Gonna Be Good".
(c) "You Don't Know".
(d) "I Dreamed a Dance".
2. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, Natalie comments ironically on how good the treatment is - her mother's mind is "so pure / that she doesn't _____."
(b) "Have fear."
(c) "Know anything."
4. What refers to a ballroom dance in triple time in which couples spin around as they progress around the room?
5. In Act 2, Scene 9, Gabe appears, singing that he is "more than" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry worried about regarding Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What refers to a bouncy, fast pace in music?
3. Who arrives after Dan goes upstairs to bed in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
5. What does Henry claim could potentially happen, which would be perfect, in Act 2, Scene 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What object does Gabe give Diana in Act 2, Scene 8? What song is sung?
2. Where are Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 1? Why is Natalie distraught?
3. What do Henry and Natalie witness between Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. What does Dr. Madden relate about Diana's memory loss in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What ironic comment does Natalie make about her mother's treatment in Act 2, Scene 2?
6. What questions does Diana bombard Dan with in Act 2, Scene 8? What is his response?
7. What does Diana reveal to Natalie in their brief scene in Act 2, Scene 11?
8. What interaction takes place between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
9. What does Natalie show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4? What effect does it have?
10. What is revealed about the character of Natalie in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)