|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an instruction written into the script of a play, indicating stage actions, movements of performers, or production requirements?
(a) Stage directions.
(c) Kinetic directions.
(d) Physical script.
2. The song sung by Dr. Madden and Diana in Act 2, Scene 7 is a reprise of what earlier song?
(a) "Hey #3".
(b) "It's Gonna Be Good".
(c) "You Don't Know".
(d) "I Dreamed a Dance".
3. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A newspaper clipping.
(c) The music box.
(d) A book.
4. What song is sung by Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "You Don't Know".
(b) "I Miss the Mountains".
(c) "Better than Before".
(d) "It's Gonna Be Good".
5. Who arrives after Dan goes upstairs to bed in Act 2, Scene 5?
(c) Dr. Fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word means to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner?
2. In Act 2, Scene 5, Gabe sings of the hole left in Diana's mind by what?
3. What is defined as a musical composition for two voices or instruments?
4. What is Henry worried about regarding Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Dan reassures both Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 2 that memories don't what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives after Dan leaves in Act 2, Scene 5? What interaction takes place with Diana?
2. What reprise is sung by Diana in Act 2, Scene 7? What conversation takes place between Diana and Dr. Madden in this scene?
3. What does Dr. Madden relate about Diana's memory loss in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What is revealed in the conversation between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 12?
5. What ironic comment does Natalie make about her mother's treatment in Act 2, Scene 2?
6. What reaction does Diana have to returning home in Act 2, Scene 2? What song is sung?
7. What interaction takes place between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. What is revealed about the character of Natalie in Act 2, Scene 1?
9. Why is Henry worried about Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3? Where does he ask her to go?
10. What object does Gabe give Diana in Act 2, Scene 8? What song is sung?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)