|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diana reveal Gabe died from in Act 2, Scene 11?
(a) Falling off a cliff.
(b) A cougar attack.
(c) Being hit by a car.
(d) An intestinal blockage.
2. What reprise does Dr. Madden sing to Diana in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) "Make Up Your Mind".
(b) "Better Than Before".
(c) "Hey #3".
(d) "Perfect for You".
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, Natalie comments ironically on how good the treatment is - her mother's mind is "so pure / that she doesn't _____."
(c) "Know anything."
(d) "Have fear."
4. In Act 2, Scene 5, Gabe sings of the hole left in Diana's mind by what?
(a) His need to be an engineer.
(b) His having been erased from her memory.
(c) His love for Dan.
(d) His desire to climb the mountain.
5. What refers to a bouncy, fast pace in music?
Short Answer Questions
1. What slow ballad is sung by Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What song is sung by Diana and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 9?
3. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
4. What refers to an instruction written into the script of a play, indicating stage actions, movements of performers, or production requirements?
5. When Diana is unable to remember Natalie in a photo, Natalie attempts to do what in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)