|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theatrical term refers to the shutting off of stage lights?
2. Natalie claims in Act 2, Scene 1 that she deserves to party because her mother is being what?
3. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
(a) Their wedding rings.
(b) Her teddy bear.
(c) Her birth certificate.
(d) Gabe's obituary.
4. What in musical theater refers to a musical number in which music, ideas and even some text are sung again some time after being sung the first time?
5. Who runs off to pursue Diana in Act 2, Scene 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress does Natalie wear to the dance in Act 2, Scene 12?
2. What song do Natalie and Henry sing in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
4. By what name does Diana refer to her doctor in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. In Act 2, Scene 3, it has been how long since Natalie and Henry have talked?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)