|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is sung by Henry and Dan in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "So Anyway".
(b) "A Promise".
(c) "He's Not Here".
(d) "I Dreamed a Dance".
2. Who arrives after Dan goes upstairs to bed in Act 2, Scene 5?
(c) Dr. Fine.
3. What reprise does Dr. Madden sing to Diana in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) "Better Than Before".
(b) "Make Up Your Mind".
(c) "Hey #3".
(d) "Perfect for You".
4. What in musical theater refers to a musical number in which music, ideas and even some text are sung again some time after being sung the first time?
5. What refers to a ballroom dance in triple time in which couples spin around as they progress around the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry worried about regarding Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How old was Gabe when Diana recalls having rushed him to the hospital in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. How long is Diana's treatment set to last in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who does Diana run out to search for in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)