|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana musically asks Dr. Madden what urgent driving question?
(a) What happened to Dr. Smith?
(b) How will the new drugs affect her memory?
(c) What happens when a treatment reveals a wound different from the one that had originally been treated?
(d) How long will the therapy last?
2. What is defined as existing, occurring, or operating at the same time; concurrent?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, Natalie comments ironically on how good the treatment is - her mother's mind is "so pure / that she doesn't _____."
(a) "Know anything."
(d) "Have fear."
4. The song sung by Dr. Madden and Diana in Act 2, Scene 7 is a reprise of what earlier song?
(a) "I Dreamed a Dance".
(b) "It's Gonna Be Good".
(c) "Hey #3".
(d) "You Don't Know".
5. What object appears along with Gabe in the ending of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A watch.
(b) The music box.
(c) A photo album.
(d) The toaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Natalie and Henry when they first appear in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What quickly paced, urgent number is sung by Gabe in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What color dress does Natalie wear to the dance in Act 2, Scene 12?
4. What is Henry worried about regarding Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does Diana pose to Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 10? What is Madden's reply?
2. What song is sung together by Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 1? What does it reveal?
3. What reprise is sung by Diana in Act 2, Scene 7? What conversation takes place between Diana and Dr. Madden in this scene?
4. How do the scenes flow between Act 2 Scenes 7 and 8? What does this represent symbolically?
5. Why is Henry worried about Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3? Where does he ask her to go?
6. What questions does Diana bombard Dan with in Act 2, Scene 8? What is his response?
7. Where are Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 1? Why is Natalie distraught?
8. What does Dr. Madden relate about Diana's memory loss in Act 2, Scene 4?
9. What interaction takes place between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
10. What does Natalie show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4? What effect does it have?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)