|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry says he'll be there for Natalie in Act 2, Scene 12, she protests, with increasing anger, that she might turn out to what?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Ruin his life.
(c) Be a failure.
(d) Betray him.
2. Diana sings that she believes her real problem is not in her mind but in what, in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her lungs.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her heart.
3. What is defined as a musical composition for two voices or instruments?
4. What theatrical term refers to the shutting off of stage lights?
5. Dan reassures both Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 2 that memories don't what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana insists there should be no limit on the amount of time she can be allowed to do what?
2. What does Henry claim could potentially happen, which would be perfect, in Act 2, Scene 12?
3. What song is sung by Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What refers to a comparatively non-aggressive, melodic style of rock music in which the arrangement and lyrics are emphasized more than the beat?
5. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)