|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Diana's treatment set to last in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 1 month.
2. How old was Gabe when Diana recalls having rushed him to the hospital in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) A few months old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
3. As Diana goes out in Act 2, Scene 9, Henry says he'll wait for Natalie where?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the dance.
(c) On the football field.
(d) At a gas station.
4. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Seconds and Years".
(b) "Song of Forgetting".
(d) "I Am the One".
5. In Act 2, Scene 11, Diana meets Natalie, telling her that she's going to take Natalie where?
(a) To the park.
(b) To the dentist.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To the dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Diana run out to search for in Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What song is sung by Diana and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 9?
3. Natalie confesses in Act 2, Scene 11 that she once wished what?
4. In Act 2, Scene 5, Gabe sings of the hole left in Diana's mind by what?
5. What reprise is sung by Natalie and Henry in Act 2, Scene 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What songs are sung by the ensemble in Act 2, Scene 9? What are the songs about?
2. What does Diana reveal to Natalie in their brief scene in Act 2, Scene 11?
3. What reprise is sung by Diana in Act 2, Scene 7? What conversation takes place between Diana and Dr. Madden in this scene?
4. What reaction does Diana have to returning home in Act 2, Scene 2? What song is sung?
5. Where are Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 1? Why is Natalie distraught?
6. What is revealed in the conversation between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 12?
7. What interaction takes place between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. What song does Gabe sing in Act 2, Scene 5? What metaphor is used in the song?
9. What does Natalie show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4? What effect does it have?
10. What song is sung together by Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 1? What does it reveal?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)