Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
(a) Gabe's obituary.
(b) Her birth certificate.
(c) Their wedding rings.
(d) Her teddy bear.
2. Dan reassures both Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 2 that memories don't what?
3. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Seconds and Years".
(c) "I Am the One".
(d) "Song of Forgetting".
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Natalie comments ironically on how good the treatment is - her mother's mind is "so pure / that she doesn't _____."
(b) "Know anything."
(c) "Have fear."
5. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is sung by Gabe in reprise in Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What does Diana not remember having had in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Who arrives after Dan goes upstairs to bed in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. In Act 2, Scene 11, Natalie sings that normal is too far away, but that she'd settle for something what?
5. In Act 2, Scene 9, Natalie tells Henry she can't go to the dance because she has to do what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)