|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Madden reference, stopping the conversation cold between him and Diana in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana musically asks Dr. Madden what urgent driving question?
(a) What happens when a treatment reveals a wound different from the one that had originally been treated?
(b) How will the new drugs affect her memory?
(c) What happened to Dr. Smith?
(d) How long will the therapy last?
3. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana insists there should be no limit on the amount of time she can be allowed to do what?
(a) Grieve for her child.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Sit in silence.
(d) Watch television.
4. What refers to a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance?
5. What song does Diana sing to Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) "I'm Alive".
(c) "The Break".
(d) "You Don't Know".
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 11, Natalie sings that normal is too far away, but that she'd settle for something what?
2. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. What does Henry want to take Natalie to in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What word means to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner?
5. Natalie confesses in Act 2, Scene 11 that she once wished what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Henry and Natalie witness between Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What reprise is sung by Diana in Act 2, Scene 7? What conversation takes place between Diana and Dr. Madden in this scene?
3. What does Natalie show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4? What effect does it have?
4. What questions does Diana bombard Dan with in Act 2, Scene 8? What is his response?
5. Where are Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 1? Why is Natalie distraught?
6. What song does Gabe sing in Act 2, Scene 5? What metaphor is used in the song?
7. What does Dr. Madden relate about Diana's memory loss in Act 2, Scene 4?
8. What is revealed in the conversation between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 12?
9. What does Diana reveal to Natalie in their brief scene in Act 2, Scene 11?
10. What does Dan attempt to show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4? What makes Natalie almost leave?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)