|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a division of a play or of an act of a play, usually representing what passes between certain of the actors in one place?
2. What word means to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner?
3. What song is sung by Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) "Hey #1".
(b) "Hey #2".
(c) "Perfect for You".
(d) "I Am the One".
4. In Act 2, Scene 6, an argument almost erupts between Henry and Natalie, but Henry defuses it by saying he'll come by when to take her to the dance?
(a) The fifth of the month.
(b) The following night.
(c) The next weekend.
(d) On Wednesday morning.
5. What does Henry claim could potentially happen, which would be perfect, in Act 2, Scene 12?
(a) The could become extremely wealthy.
(b) They could have children.
(c) Natalie could become famous.
(d) They could both go crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. When Diana is unable to remember Natalie in a photo, Natalie attempts to do what in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Henry want to take Natalie to in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Diana not remember having had in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. How long is Diana's treatment set to last in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Natalie show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4? What effect does it have?
2. What object does Gabe give Diana in Act 2, Scene 8? What song is sung?
3. What does Natalie confess in the song "Next to Normal" in Act 2, Scene 11?
4. Where are Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 1? Why is Natalie distraught?
5. What interaction takes place between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
6. What question does Diana pose to Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 10? What is Madden's reply?
7. What does Diana reveal to Natalie in their brief scene in Act 2, Scene 11?
8. What is revealed in the conversation between Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 12?
9. What is the conclusion of Diana's and Dr. Madden's disagreement in Act 2, Scene 10?
10. What questions does Diana bombard Dan with in Act 2, Scene 8? What is his response?
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)