|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dan reassures both Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 2 that memories don't what?
2. What song does Diana sing to Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) "I'm Alive".
(c) "You Don't Know".
(d) "The Break".
3. What song is sung by Diana and Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) "Song of Forgetting".
(b) "Everything Else".
(c) "Perfect for You".
(d) "I Don't Know".
4. Who runs off to pursue Diana in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. What is defined as a musical composition for two voices or instruments?
6. Where are Natalie and Henry when they first appear in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The library.
(b) A police station.
(c) Outside a dance club.
(d) A boat show.
7. In Act 2, Scene 9, Gabe appears, singing that he is "more than" what?
8. What song is sung by Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Better than Before".
(b) "It's Gonna Be Good".
(c) "You Don't Know".
(d) "I Miss the Mountains".
9. What color dress does Natalie wear to the dance in Act 2, Scene 12?
10. Who does Diana run out to search for in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) Dr. Fine.
11. Natalie confesses in Act 2, Scene 11 that she once wished what?
(a) Diana would die.
(b) Dan would die.
(c) Dan could leave Diana.
(d) She could leave Henry.
12. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) The music box.
(b) A book.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A photograph.
13. In Act 2, Scene 3, it has been how long since Natalie and Henry have talked?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Several months.
(d) A year.
14. By what name does Diana refer to her doctor in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Cooper.
(b) Dr. Smith.
(c) Dr. Ford.
(d) Dr. Mitchell.
15. What refers to an instruction written into the script of a play, indicating stage actions, movements of performers, or production requirements?
(b) Physical script.
(c) Kinetic directions.
(d) Stage directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diana not remember having had in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
3. What song in Act 2, Scene 1 is sung by Diana and Natalie?
4. In Act 2, Scene 6, an argument almost erupts between Henry and Natalie, but Henry defuses it by saying he'll come by when to take her to the dance?
5. What refers to the original form of rock music, basically dependent on a consistently loud and strong beat?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)