|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
2. What refers to a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance?
3. Natalie claims in Act 2, Scene 1 that she deserves to party because her mother is being what?
4. In Act 2, Scene 11, Diana meets Natalie, telling her that she's going to take Natalie where?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the dance.
(c) To the dentist.
(d) To the park.
5. What is Henry worried about regarding Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Her eating habits.
(b) Her mental condition.
(c) Her sex drive.
(d) Her drug use.
6. What song is sung by Diana and Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) "Perfect for You".
(b) "Everything Else".
(c) "Song of Forgetting".
(d) "I Don't Know".
7. When Diana is unable to remember Natalie in a photo, Natalie attempts to do what in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Slap her mother.
(c) Call Henry.
(d) Kill herself.
8. What song is sung by Gabe in reprise in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "Song of Forgetting".
(b) "The Break".
(c) "Perfect for You".
(d) "I'm Alive".
9. As Diana goes out in Act 2, Scene 9, Henry says he'll wait for Natalie where?
(a) On the football field.
(b) At a gas station.
(c) At the dance.
(d) At the library.
10. What quickly paced, urgent number is sung by Gabe in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) "Wish I Were Here".
(c) "I've Been".
(d) "The Break".
11. What object appears along with Gabe in the ending of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A watch.
(b) A photo album.
(c) The toaster.
(d) The music box.
12. By what name does Diana refer to her doctor in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Ford.
(b) Dr. Mitchell.
(c) Dr. Cooper.
(d) Dr. Smith.
13. What song is sung by Diana and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "Perfect for You".
(b) "Why Stay".
(c) "Who's Crazy".
(d) "You Don't Know".
14. What does Henry want to take Natalie to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A movie.
(c) The circus.
(d) A dance.
15. In Act 2, Scene 9, Natalie tells Henry she can't go to the dance because she has to do what?
(a) Write a paper.
(b) Take her mom to the hospital.
(c) Drive to another state.
(d) Watch the neighbors kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song do Natalie and Henry sing in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How old was Gabe when Diana recalls having rushed him to the hospital in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. What refers to a bouncy, fast pace in music?
4. Who arrives after Dan goes upstairs to bed in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Where are Natalie and Henry when they first appear in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)