|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Diana is unable to remember Natalie in a photo, Natalie attempts to do what in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Slap her mother.
(b) Call Henry.
(c) Kill herself.
2. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
3. In Act 2, Scene 11, Diana meets Natalie, telling her that she's going to take Natalie where?
(a) To the park.
(b) To the dance.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To the dentist.
4. By what name does Diana refer to her doctor in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Ford.
(b) Dr. Mitchell.
(c) Dr. Smith.
(d) Dr. Cooper.
5. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) A photograph.
(b) The music box.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A book.
6. Who arrives after Dan goes upstairs to bed in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Dr. Fine.
7. What reprise is sung by Natalie and Henry in Act 2, Scene 12?
(a) "There's a World".
(b) "Hey #3/Perfect for You".
(c) "Song of Forgetting".
(d) "I'm Alive".
8. Who pursues Dan in exiting Act 2, Scene 9?
9. The song sung by Dr. Madden and Diana in Act 2, Scene 7 is a reprise of what earlier song?
(a) "Hey #3".
(b) "You Don't Know".
(c) "I Dreamed a Dance".
(d) "It's Gonna Be Good".
10. In Act 2, Scene 11, Natalie sings that normal is too far away, but that she'd settle for something what?
(a) "I Am the One".
(b) "You Don't Know".
(c) "I Miss the Mountains".
(d) "Next to Normal".
11. How long is Diana's treatment set to last in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
12. What song is sung by Diana and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "You Don't Know".
(b) "Perfect for You".
(c) "Who's Crazy".
(d) "Why Stay".
13. What refers to a ballroom dance in triple time in which couples spin around as they progress around the room?
14. Diana sings that she believes her real problem is not in her mind but in what, in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her lungs.
15. In Act 2, Scene 9, Gabe appears, singing that he is "more than" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object appears along with Gabe in the ending of Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Diana not remember having had in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. What slow ballad is sung by Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana insists there should be no limit on the amount of time she can be allowed to do what?
5. What song does Diana sing to Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 10?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)