|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 9, Natalie tells Henry she can't go to the dance because she has to do what?
(a) Drive to another state.
(b) Take her mom to the hospital.
(c) Watch the neighbors kids.
(d) Write a paper.
2. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
3. Natalie claims in Act 2, Scene 1 that she deserves to party because her mother is being what?
4. Who does Diana run out to search for in Act 2, Scene 9?
(d) Dr. Fine.
5. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) A newspaper clipping.
(b) A book.
(c) The music box.
(d) A photograph.
6. What song in Act 2, Scene 1 is sung by Diana and Natalie?
(a) "Everything Else".
(b) "Seconds and Years".
(c) "Superboy and the Invisible Girl".
(d) "Wish I Were Here".
7. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
(a) Her teddy bear.
(b) Their wedding rings.
(c) Her birth certificate.
(d) Gabe's obituary.
8. What refers to a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance?
9. What song is sung by Henry and Dan in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "So Anyway".
(b) "He's Not Here".
(c) "A Promise".
(d) "I Dreamed a Dance".
10. Who pursues Dan in exiting Act 2, Scene 9?
11. What quickly paced, urgent number is sung by Gabe in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) "I've Been".
(c) "Wish I Were Here".
(d) "The Break".
12. What object appears along with Gabe in the ending of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The music box.
(b) A watch.
(c) A photo album.
(d) The toaster.
13. In Act 2, Scene 3, it has been how long since Natalie and Henry have talked?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) A year.
(d) Several months.
14. Diana sings that she believes her real problem is not in her mind but in what, in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her lungs.
(d) Her eyes.
15. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana musically asks Dr. Madden what urgent driving question?
(a) What happens when a treatment reveals a wound different from the one that had originally been treated?
(b) How long will the therapy last?
(c) What happened to Dr. Smith?
(d) How will the new drugs affect her memory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is sung by Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What color dress does Natalie wear to the dance in Act 2, Scene 12?
3. What song is sung by Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Who runs off to pursue Diana in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. In Act 2, Scene 11, Natalie sings that normal is too far away, but that she'd settle for something what?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)