|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Diana refer to her doctor in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Smith.
(b) Dr. Mitchell.
(c) Dr. Ford.
(d) Dr. Cooper.
2. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Song of Forgetting".
(b) "Seconds and Years".
(d) "I Am the One".
3. What is defined as a musical composition for two voices or instruments?
4. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) A book.
(b) The music box.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A photograph.
5. What word means to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner?
6. In a reprise of what song in Act 2, Scene 10 do Diana and Gabe both resist the idea of more talk and electroshock therapy?
(a) "Wish I Were Here".
(b) "I Am the One".
(c) "Seconds and Years".
(d) "Catch Me I'm Falling".
7. How long is Diana's treatment set to last in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 4 days.
8. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana musically asks Dr. Madden what urgent driving question?
(a) How long will the therapy last?
(b) What happened to Dr. Smith?
(c) What happens when a treatment reveals a wound different from the one that had originally been treated?
(d) How will the new drugs affect her memory?
9. What refers to the original form of rock music, basically dependent on a consistently loud and strong beat?
(b) Hard rock.
(c) Heavy metal.
10. When Henry says he'll be there for Natalie in Act 2, Scene 12, she protests, with increasing anger, that she might turn out to what?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Betray him.
(c) Be a failure.
(d) Ruin his life.
11. What song do Natalie and Henry sing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) "Hey #3".
(b) "Why Stay".
(c) "Hey #1".
(d) "How Could I Ever Forget".
12. What song is sung by Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Better than Before".
(b) "I Miss the Mountains".
(c) "You Don't Know".
(d) "It's Gonna Be Good".
13. What song is sung by Diana and Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) "Song of Forgetting".
(b) "Perfect for You".
(c) "I Don't Know".
(d) "Everything Else".
14. The song sung by Natalie and Henry in Act 2, Scene 6 is a reprise of what song?
(a) "Hey #2".
(b) "Hey #1".
(c) "I Am the One".
(d) "Perfect for You".
15. What does Henry claim could potentially happen, which would be perfect, in Act 2, Scene 12?
(a) They could have children.
(b) Natalie could become famous.
(c) They could both go crazy.
(d) The could become extremely wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quickly paced, urgent number is sung by Gabe in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What slow ballad is sung by Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. What refers to a bouncy, fast pace in music?
4. What is defined as existing, occurring, or operating at the same time; concurrent?
5. In Act 2, Scene 9, Natalie tells Henry she can't go to the dance because she has to do what?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)