Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
(a) Gabe's obituary.
(b) Her birth certificate.
(c) Their wedding rings.
(d) Her teddy bear.
2. Dan reassures both Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 2 that memories don't what?
3. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Seconds and Years".
(c) "I Am the One".
(d) "Song of Forgetting".
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Natalie comments ironically on how good the treatment is - her mother's mind is "so pure / that she doesn't _____."
(b) "Know anything."
(c) "Have fear."
5. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
6. What song is sung by Gabe in reprise in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "Song of Forgetting".
(b) "The Break".
(c) "Perfect for You".
(d) "I'm Alive".
7. What does Diana not remember having had in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) A husband.
(b) A son.
(c) A job.
(d) A car.
8. Who arrives after Dan goes upstairs to bed in Act 2, Scene 5?
(c) Dr. Fine.
9. In Act 2, Scene 11, Natalie sings that normal is too far away, but that she'd settle for something what?
(a) "I Miss the Mountains".
(b) "I Am the One".
(c) "Next to Normal".
(d) "You Don't Know".
10. In Act 2, Scene 9, Natalie tells Henry she can't go to the dance because she has to do what?
(a) Take her mom to the hospital.
(b) Drive to another state.
(c) Write a paper.
(d) Watch the neighbors kids.
11. What song is sung by Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Better than Before".
(b) "I Miss the Mountains".
(c) "You Don't Know".
(d) "It's Gonna Be Good".
12. What refers to the original form of rock music, basically dependent on a consistently loud and strong beat?
(a) Heavy metal.
(b) Hard rock.
13. What is Henry worried about regarding Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Her drug use.
(b) Her eating habits.
(c) Her sex drive.
(d) Her mental condition.
14. What object appears along with Gabe in the ending of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The toaster.
(b) A watch.
(c) A photo album.
(d) The music box.
15. What does Henry claim could potentially happen, which would be perfect, in Act 2, Scene 12?
(a) They could have children.
(b) They could both go crazy.
(c) The could become extremely wealthy.
(d) Natalie could become famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Diana run out to search for in Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What song does Diana sing to Dr. Madden in Act 2, Scene 10?
3. When Henry says he'll be there for Natalie in Act 2, Scene 12, she protests, with increasing anger, that she might turn out to what?
4. Who pursues Dan in exiting Act 2, Scene 9?
5. Natalie confesses in Act 2, Scene 11 that she once wished what?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)