|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diana reveal Gabe died from in Act 2, Scene 11?
(a) A cougar attack.
(b) Being hit by a car.
(c) Falling off a cliff.
(d) An intestinal blockage.
2. What song does Dr. Madden sing, along with Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "I Am the One".
(b) "Seconds and Years".
(d) "Song of Forgetting".
3. What reprise is sung by Natalie and Henry in Act 2, Scene 12?
(a) "Hey #3/Perfect for You".
(b) "There's a World".
(c) "Song of Forgetting".
(d) "I'm Alive".
4. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
5. How old was Gabe when Diana recalls having rushed him to the hospital in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) A few months old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
6. What objects does Dan show Diana in Act 2, Scene 4 which she does not remember?
(a) Her teddy bear.
(b) Their wedding rings.
(c) Her birth certificate.
(d) Gabe's obituary.
7. What song is sung by Henry and Dan in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) "So Anyway".
(b) "I Dreamed a Dance".
(c) "He's Not Here".
(d) "A Promise".
8. What quickly paced, urgent number is sung by Gabe in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) "The Break".
(c) "I've Been".
(d) "Wish I Were Here".
9. What is defined as a musical composition for two voices or instruments?
10. What refers to the original form of rock music, basically dependent on a consistently loud and strong beat?
(a) Heavy metal.
(b) Hard rock.
11. In Act 2, Scene 9, Gabe appears, singing that he is "more than" what?
12. What is Henry worried about regarding Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Her sex drive.
(b) Her eating habits.
(c) Her mental condition.
(d) Her drug use.
13. Who runs off to pursue Diana in Act 2, Scene 9?
14. Natalie confesses in Act 2, Scene 11 that she once wished what?
(a) Dan would die.
(b) Diana would die.
(c) She could leave Henry.
(d) Dan could leave Diana.
15. In Act 2, Scene 9, Natalie tells Henry she can't go to the dance because she has to do what?
(a) Take her mom to the hospital.
(b) Watch the neighbors kids.
(c) Write a paper.
(d) Drive to another state.
Short Answer Questions
1. The song sung by Dr. Madden and Diana in Act 2, Scene 7 is a reprise of what earlier song?
2. What refers to a ballroom dance in triple time in which couples spin around as they progress around the room?
3. What song is sung by Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. The song sung by Natalie and Henry in Act 2, Scene 6 is a reprise of what song?
5. In Act 2, Scene 10, Diana insists there should be no limit on the amount of time she can be allowed to do what?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)