|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song in Act 2, Scene 1 is sung by Diana and Natalie?
(a) "Everything Else".
(b) "Wish I Were Here".
(c) "Superboy and the Invisible Girl".
(d) "Seconds and Years".
2. Natalie confesses in Act 2, Scene 11 that she once wished what?
(a) Dan could leave Diana.
(b) Diana would die.
(c) She could leave Henry.
(d) Dan would die.
3. Where are Natalie and Henry when they first appear in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A police station.
(b) A boat show.
(c) Outside a dance club.
(d) The library.
4. Dr. Madden appears in Act 1, Scene 10, commenting as he makes a report that Diana has done what?
(a) Attempted suicide.
(b) Killed herself.
(d) Killed someone else.
5. Diana reveals what to Dan in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She tried to overdose on her pills.
(b) She misses her son.
(c) She's stopped taking her medications.
(d) She hates her doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
2. When Natalie is informed of the controversial therapy being used on her mother in Act 1, Scene 11, she reacts with anger, accusing Dan of what?
3. Gabe's song in Act 1, Scene 8 is intercut with dialogue between Dan and whom?
4. What song is sung by Diana and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. What university did Brian Yorkey graduate from?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)