|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Brian Yorkey born and raised?
(a) Boise, Idaho.
(b) Issaquah, Washington.
(c) Cave Junction, Oregon.
(d) Missoula, Montana.
2. What does Diana make a huge pile of before collapsing on the floor in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. In Act 2, Scene 6, an argument almost erupts between Henry and Natalie, but Henry defuses it by saying he'll come by when to take her to the dance?
(a) The next weekend.
(b) The fifth of the month.
(c) The following night.
(d) On Wednesday morning.
4. In a reprise of what song in Act 2, Scene 10 do Diana and Gabe both resist the idea of more talk and electroshock therapy?
(a) "Wish I Were Here".
(b) "I Am the One".
(c) "Seconds and Years".
(d) "Catch Me I'm Falling".
5. What refers to a division of a play or of an act of a play, usually representing what passes between certain of the actors in one place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that what Diana is doing is a good idea and that she is brave in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Who wrote the music for Next to Normal?
3. What drug do Natalie and Henry use in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What is Diana's last name in Next to Normal?
5. Diana sings that she believes her real problem is not in her mind but in what, in Act 2, Scene 10?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)