|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 11, Dr. Madden tries to convince Diana to try the controversial therapy while who attempts to convince her not to try it?
2. What controversial treatment does Dr. Madden suggest for Diana in Act 1, Scene 10?
(b) Medical marijuana.
(d) Electroshock therapy.
3. Who runs off to pursue Diana in Act 2, Scene 9?
4. In the ending of Act 1, Scene 11, Gabe appears and watches as Diana gives what to Dr. Madden?
(a) Test results.
(b) Consent forms.
(c) A urine sample.
(d) Personal belongings.
5. What word means to compose and perform or deliver without previous preparation; extemporize?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a conductor through which a current enters or leaves a nonmetallic medium, as an electrolytic cell, arc generator, vacuum tube, or gaseous discharge tube?
2. What slow ballad is sung by Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. Diana sings that she believes her real problem is not in her mind but in what, in Act 2, Scene 10?
4. What refers to instructions written into the script of a play, indicating stage actions, movements of performers, or production requirements?
5. What song does Dan sing as he tidies up in Act 1, Scene 11?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)