|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Dan sing accompanied with the Voices in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) "Better Than Before".
(b) "There's a World".
(c) "So Anyway".
(d) "It's Gonna Be Good".
2. What does Dan bring Diana a box of in Act 1, Scene 10?
(a) Gabe's things.
(b) A puppy.
(d) A kitten.
3. Dan reassures both Natalie and Diana in Act 2, Scene 2 that memories don't what?
4. What style of music does Henry play in Act 1, Scene 3, as Natalie listens?
5. Act 1, Scene 4 flashes back to Dan's proposal, which was prompted by the news that Diana was what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Diana's doctor say Gabe would have been in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. From what song does the line "things aren't as bizarre as they are" come in Next to Normal?
3. What in musical theater refers to a musical number in which music, ideas and even some text are sung again some time after being sung the first time?
4. What controversial treatment does Dr. Madden suggest for Diana in Act 1, Scene 10?
5. What refers to the original form of rock music, basically dependent on a consistently loud and strong beat?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)