|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Dan sing accompanied with the Voices in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) "Better Than Before".
(b) "So Anyway".
(c) "It's Gonna Be Good".
(d) "There's a World".
2. What word means lying asleep or as if asleep; inactive, as in sleep; torpid?
3. Who claims that he sits behind Natalie in several classes and knows her schedule in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Fine.
(b) Dr. Madden.
4. Who is the protagonist of Next to Normal?
5. What tender ballad does Gabe sing in Act 1, Scene 10?
(a) "There's a World".
(c) "I Am the One".
(d) "I've Been".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who vents her anger at being the child always disregarded in favor of her parents' concern about her brother in Act 1, Scene 7?
2. Who appears and sings along with Dan using no words in Act 1, Scene 11?
3. In what year was Next to Normal nominated for eleven Tony Awards?
4. What refers to a substance in its carbonate or citrate form used in the treatment or prophylaxis of bipolar disorder or mania?
5. What song does Gabe sing in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)