|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Next to Normal win the Pulitzer Prize for Drama?
2. What word means lying asleep or as if asleep; inactive, as in sleep; torpid?
3. Who vents her anger at being the child always disregarded in favor of her parents' concern about her brother in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What song does Dan sing in reply to Diana's song in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) "Hey #3".
(b) "Just Another Day".
(c) "I Am The One".
(d) "How Could I Ever Forget".
5. Diana's doctor suggests that it is time for her to do what in Act 1, Scene 10?
(a) Spend time with her husband.
(b) Call her father.
(c) Clean out Gabe's room.
(d) Call her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gabe's song in Act 1, Scene 8 is intercut with dialogue between Dan and whom?
2. Where does Henry visit Natalie in Act 1, Scene 9?
3. What is Diana's last name in Next to Normal?
4. What drug do Natalie and Henry use in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What refers to a substance in its carbonate or citrate form used in the treatment or prophylaxis of bipolar disorder or mania?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)