|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the protagonist's daughter in Next to Normal?
2. Who is Diana's pharmacologist in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Dr. Fine.
(b) Dr. Thompson.
(c) Dr. Williams.
(d) Dr. Diaz.
3. What lightly textured waltz tune does Diana sing in Act 1, Scene 10?
(a) "Song of Forgetting".
(b) "How Could I Ever Forget".
(c) "I Dreamed a Dance".
(d) "Didn't I See This Movie".
4. What song does Henry sing to Natalie in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) "How Could I Ever Forget".
(b) "It's Gonna Be Good".
(c) "Perfect for You".
(d) "I Miss the Mountains".
5. Who vents her anger at being the child always disregarded in favor of her parents' concern about her brother in Act 1, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Madden appears in Act 1, Scene 10, commenting as he makes a report that Diana has done what?
2. Who comments that Dan doesn't truly care about what happened to him or about what is happening to Diana in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. What word refers to anything, as an act or event, that serves as a stimulus and initiates or precipitates a reaction or series of reactions?
4. What hard-driving rock tune does Diana sing in Act 1, Scene 11?
5. What is the name of the protagonist's son who died in the musical?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)