|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a substance in its carbonate or citrate form used in the treatment or prophylaxis of bipolar disorder or mania?
2. Who played the character of Dr. Fine/Dr. Madden in the original Broadway cast of Next to Normal?
(a) J. Robert Spencer.
(b) Aaron Tveit.
(c) Asa Somers.
(d) Louis Hobson.
3. Who wrote the music for Next to Normal?
(a) Tom Kitt.
(b) Matthew Johnson.
(c) John Robbins.
(d) Edward Holmes.
4. What drug do Natalie and Henry use in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, music plays a classical sounding piano part with some light orchestral accompaniment in the style of what composer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the song sung by Natalie in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who suggests that what Diana is doing is a good idea and that she is brave in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What refers to the intentional taking of one's own life?
4. What word refers to anything, as an act or event, that serves as a stimulus and initiates or precipitates a reaction or series of reactions?
5. Who played the character of Dan in the original Broadway cast of Next to Normal?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)