|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diana make a huge pile of before collapsing on the floor in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Gabe say in Act 1, Scene 8, indicating that he is alive not only to Diana, but in other ways to Dan and Natalie too?
(a) "You remember."
(b) "I own you."
(c) "I cannot be forgotten."
(d) "I live on."
3. In Act 1, Scene 7, Gabe appears and sings with Natalie about "the son of steel and the daughter of" what?
4. Who comments that Dan doesn't truly care about what happened to him or about what is happening to Diana in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. How many Tony Awards did Next to Normal win the year it was nominated for eleven awards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word means to compose and perform or deliver without previous preparation; extemporize?
2. What song does Henry sing to Natalie in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What song does Dan sing in reply to Diana's song in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. Who wrote the music for Next to Normal?
5. What word means lying asleep or as if asleep; inactive, as in sleep; torpid?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)