|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of treatment does Diana's doctor begin in the ending of Act 1, Scene 8?
(b) Shock therapy.
(c) Brain surgery.
(d) Water therapy.
2. What reflective ballad does Dan sing in Act 1, Scene 5 about his son?
(a) "Who's Crazy".
(b) "Seconds and Years".
(c) "I Miss the Mountains".
(d) "He's Not Here".
3. What refers to anything, as an act or event, that serves as a stimulus and initiates or precipitates a reaction or series of reactions?
4. Who suggests that what Diana is doing is a good idea and that she is brave in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Dr. Fine.
(c) Dr. Madden.
5. Who comments that Dan doesn't truly care about what happened to him or about what is happening to Diana in Act 1, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Dan sing in reply to Diana's song in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Dan reminds Diana that Gabe has been dead for how long in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What refers to instructions written into the script of a play, indicating stage actions, movements of performers, or production requirements?
4. What doctor does Diana go to see in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What song does Henry sing to Natalie in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)