|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is sung by Henry and Natalie in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) "Perfect for You".
(b) "Hey #2".
(c) "Hey #1".
(d) "I Am the One".
2. What refers to the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences?
(d) Fact checking.
3. What word means to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner?
4. In what year was Next to Normal nominated for eleven Tony Awards?
5. When Natalie is informed of the controversial therapy being used on her mother in Act 1, Scene 11, she reacts with anger, accusing Dan of what?
(a) Betraying Diana's trust.
(b) Being selfish.
(c) Wanting to rid himself of Diana.
(d) Putting her through hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabe hand to Diana in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What reprise does Dr. Madden sing to Diana in Act 2, Scene 10?
3. Diana sings that she believes her real problem is not in her mind but in what, in Act 2, Scene 10?
4. What drug does Henry give to Natalie in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. What theatrical term refers to the shutting off of stage lights?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)