|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a substance in its carbonate or citrate form used in the treatment or prophylaxis of bipolar disorder or mania?
2. Who does Diana say she couldn't hold when she was born in Act 1, Scene 9?
3. What word means lying asleep or as if asleep; inactive, as in sleep; torpid?
4. Diana reveals what to Dan in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She misses her son.
(b) She's stopped taking her medications.
(c) She tried to overdose on her pills.
(d) She hates her doctor.
5. What song does Dan sing in reply to Diana's song in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) "I Am The One".
(b) "Hey #3".
(c) "How Could I Ever Forget".
(d) "Just Another Day".
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug do Natalie and Henry use in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What song does Diana, Natalie and Gabe sing in Act 1, Scene 7?
3. Who played the character of Gabe in the original Broadway cast of Next to Normal?
4. Who takes some of Diana's medication in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. In Act 1, Scene 5, Dan sings at work that things have been good at home for what period of time?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)