|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What multi-voiced, rock-textured ensemble number is sung by Diana, Gabe and others in Act 1, Scene 9?
(a) "I'm Alive".
(b) "He's Not Here".
(c) "Catch Me I'm Falling".
(d) "Perfect for You".
2. Who suggests that what Diana is doing is a good idea and that she is brave in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Dr. Fine.
(d) Dr. Madden.
3. How old is the protagonist's daughter in Next to Normal?
4. What drug do Natalie and Henry use in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who comments that Dan doesn't truly care about what happened to him or about what is happening to Diana in Act 1, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gabe's song in Act 1, Scene 8 is intercut with dialogue between Dan and whom?
2. What is the name of the protagonist's daughter in Next to Normal?
3. What refers to instructions written into the script of a play, indicating stage actions, movements of performers, or production requirements?
4. What does Diana make a huge pile of before collapsing on the floor in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What reflective ballad does Dan sing in Act 1, Scene 5 about his son?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)