|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doctor does Diana go to see in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Dr. Shwartz.
(b) Dr. Anderson.
(c) Dr. Thomas.
(d) Dr. Fine.
2. How many Tony Awards did Next to Normal win the year it was nominated for eleven awards?
3. What word means lying asleep or as if asleep; inactive, as in sleep; torpid?
4. Diana reveals what to Dan in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She tried to overdose on her pills.
(b) She misses her son.
(c) She's stopped taking her medications.
(d) She hates her doctor.
5. How old does Diana's doctor say Gabe would have been in Act 1, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What style of music does Henry play in Act 1, Scene 3, as Natalie listens?
2. Dan reminds Diana that Gabe has been dead for how long in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. From what mental illness does the protagonist of Next to Normal suffer?
4. What is the name of the song in Act 1, Scene 1 in which the main characters each sing about their morning?
5. From what song does the line "things aren't as bizarre as they are" come in Next to Normal?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)