|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry want to take Natalie to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A dance.
(b) The circus.
(d) A movie.
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, it has been how long since Natalie and Henry have talked?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) Two days.
3. What is Henry worried about regarding Natalie in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Her eating habits.
(b) Her sex drive.
(c) Her mental condition.
(d) Her drug use.
4. What form of treatment does Diana's doctor begin in the ending of Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Shock therapy.
(c) Brain surgery.
(d) Water therapy.
5. What multi-voiced, rock-textured ensemble number is sung by Diana, Gabe and others in Act 1, Scene 9?
(a) "He's Not Here".
(b) "Catch Me I'm Falling".
(c) "Perfect for You".
(d) "I'm Alive".
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Natalie and Henry when they first appear in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who played the character of Dan in the original Broadway cast of Next to Normal?
3. Who played the character of Gabe in the original Broadway cast of Next to Normal?
4. What slow ballad is sung by Diana and Dan in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. Who played the character of Natalie in the original Broadway cast of Next to Normal?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)