Act One, Part 1
1. Who wrote the music for Next to Normal?
(a) John Robbins.
(b) Matthew Johnson.
(c) Tom Kitt.
(d) Edward Holmes.
2. In what year was Next to Normal nominated for eleven Tony Awards?
3. How many Tony Awards did Next to Normal win the year it was nominated for eleven awards?
4. In what year did Next to Normal win the Pulitzer Prize for Drama?
5. What was the name of the previous musical to win the Pulitzer Prize for Drama before Next to Normal?
(c) Anna in the Tropics.
(d) Dinner with Friends.
6. When did Next to Normal close on Broadway?
(a) January 16, 2011.
(b) June 11, 2010.
(c) September 4, 2008.
(d) March 24, 2009.
7. Next to Normal closed on Broadway after how many regular performances?
8. Who is the protagonist of Next to Normal?
9. From what mental illness does the protagonist of Next to Normal suffer?
(b) Multiple Personality Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
10. Who is the protagonist's husband in Next to Normal?
(d) Dr. Fine.
This section contains 4,080 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)