Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
2. What is Escobar's army to do when he surrenders?
3. Where do Villamizar and the Monkey meet Escobar for his surrender?
4. According to the "El Especador," what new demand is Escobar asking for?
5. What does Escobar do to prove his war with Marquez is over?
Essay Topic 1
Some of the ten hostages are released before others. Write about what it is like for those that are released knowing others remain and what it is like for those that remain knowing others are released before them.
Essay Topic 2
Father Herreros speaks with Escobar, and even though he knows his history as much as the rest of the public, the Father says about Escobar, "Deep down all men are good, although some circumstances can make them evil." Write an essay on whether you agree or disagree and why.
Essay Topic 3
When the Extraditables decide to kill the hostages, they list the execution order as Marina, Richard, Beatriz, Maruja, Diana, then Pacho. Why this order? Why have an order at all? How does this order benefit the Extraditables?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)