Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
2. What is Escobar's army to do when he surrenders?
3. Where do Villamizar and the Monkey meet Escobar for his surrender?
4. According to the "El Especador," what new demand is Escobar asking for?
5. What does Escobar do to prove his war with Marquez is over?
Essay Topic 1
Negotiations between the Extraditables and the hostages' families are met with hope and failure. Explain how the passage of time affects both sides' ability to negotiate. Do they maintain progress? Is there a lull that disqualifies the negotiating abilities of those involved? Is there an effect on both sides' hopes and demands?
Essay Topic 2
Choose three hostages and compare and contrast their reactions to the abductions.
Essay Topic 3
Colombia's drug trafficking has a large following. Explain the appeals and why it has so many willing followers.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)