|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What encourages Escobar to continue communiqués with Villamizar?
2. When is the selected day for Maruja's and Pacho's release?
3. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
4. Father Herreros offers additional help to President Gaviria in regards to what other Colombian issue?
5. According to the "El Especador," what new demand is Escobar asking for?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose three hostages and compare and contrast their reactions to the abductions.
Essay Topic 2
Although Pablo died in 1993, how does his infamy continue on with the family. Research Pablo Escobar's family and what state they are currently in. How does Colombia view Escobar's family? How do other countries view Escobar and his family?
Essay Topic 3
Decree 303 is passed days after Diana's death. The Extraditables get their extension on the capitulation policy. Where does the government stand at this point in time? Who has more control of the situation? Who has given up more at this stage? Who is winning the war between the Extraditables and the government?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)