|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Beatriz and Maruja the night Beatriz leaves?
2. What stops Maruja's thoughts of an escape through the courtyard?
3. What do Gloria Pachon and Villamizar ask of the police?
4. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
5. What rumor begins to spread near the end of January?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Pablo died in 1993, how does his infamy continue on with the family. Research Pablo Escobar's family and what state they are currently in. How does Colombia view Escobar's family? How do other countries view Escobar and his family?
Essay Topic 2
Father Herreros speaks with Escobar, and even though he knows his history as much as the rest of the public, the Father says about Escobar, "Deep down all men are good, although some circumstances can make them evil." Write an essay on whether you agree or disagree and why.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the Extraditables. Who are they? Who is their leader? What are they known for? Why are they called the Extraditables? How do they have so much power?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)