|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits the prison to approve it before Escobar's surrender?
(a) Villamizar and the Monkey.
(b) Rafael Pardo.
(c) President Gaviria.
(d) Luis Jorge Pataquiva, the prison director.
2. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
(a) Escobar will surrender 100+ of his men if he is offered amnesty from extradition.
(b) Escobar is willing to give all goods and money with proof that no one is extradited.
(c) Escobar's family is free of any indictments and offered security from enemies.
(d) Escobar gets to have a personal prison camp in Envigado.
3. What do the guards use to hide Pacho's face as they drive to his release point?
(a) A book.
(b) A ski mask.
(c) A makeshift hood from an old sweat suit.
(d) A scarf.
4. Father Herreros offers additional help to President Gaviria in regards to what other Colombian issue?
(a) Picking up the slums of Medellín and other cities.
(b) Urban guerrillas from Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).
(c) Manuel Perez from the Army of National Liberation (ELN).
(d) The Cali drug cartel.
5. When Azucena is released, what does she give Nydia Quintero?
(a) A minicasette from Diana.
(b) A letter from Don Pacho.
(c) A gold chain and cross from Diana.
(d) A letter from Diana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pacho want to take with him from his hostage hideout?
2. To what game does Diana compare the negotiations?
3. What does Maruja share with the new guards?
4. What surprise do the reporters and Pacho's family get when they see Pacho?
5. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)