|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
(a) Escobar's daughter is taken hostage by the law.
(b) Decree 303.
(c) Nieves and Quintero are able to convince him.
(d) The Ochoa brothers threaten him.
2. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
(a) A night guard passes out before he can chain Pacho to the bed.
(b) All the guards leave him to watch a futbol championship game.
(c) Pacho sees a weak spot in the bathroom window that he believes he can break through.
(d) A guard unknowingly drops a knife under Pacho's bed.
3. What last favor does Escobar ask of Alberto when they depart?
(a) For Alberto to calm Escobar's mother and wife.
(b) To tell Maza Marquez that Escobar would love to meet with him sometime.
(c) To tell Maruja that Escobar is sorry.
(d) To thank President Gaviria for his patience.
4. The attitude shown during days of waiting for Father Herreros and Escobar to meet can be described as __________.
(a) Impatient for Father Herreros.
(b) Relieving for Villamizar.
(c) Anxious for the Monkey.
(d) Impatient for Escobar.
5. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Rodrigo lara Bonilla.
(b) Luis Carlos Galán.
(c) Alberto Villamizar.
(d) Manuel Perez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Villamizar and the Monkey meet Escobar for his surrender?
2. What concerns Escobar when watching "God's Minute"?
3. What does the majordomo tell Maruja when he hands her a radio?
4. From what illness does Maruja suffer a month after her abduction?
5. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)