|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
(a) As if they are prisoners too.
(b) The guards are pretty autonomous.
(c) As if they are high in rank.
(d) They guards are given nice suits and fancy watches.
2. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
(a) Azucena's wedding anniversary is coming up.
(b) Azucena's father is in the hospital.
(c) Azucena is having hallucinations.
(d) Azucena believes she is pregnant.
3. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
(a) A rescue mission saved Richard.
(b) He believes they will survive the situation.
(c) Diana Turbay is dead.
(d) Marina is dead.
4. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
(a) Escobar gets to have a personal prison camp in Envigado.
(b) Escobar is willing to give all goods and money with proof that no one is extradited.
(c) Escobar's family is free of any indictments and offered security from enemies.
(d) Escobar will surrender 100+ of his men if he is offered amnesty from extradition.
5. What do the guards use to hide Pacho's face as they drive to his release point?
(a) A ski mask.
(b) A book.
(c) A makeshift hood from an old sweat suit.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
2. What shocks Beatriz and Maruja the night Beatriz leaves?
3. What remark does Escobar say about "Colombia Wants Them Back"?
4. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
5. When Maruja is to be released, how much advance notice is she given?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)