|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The attitude shown during days of waiting for Father Herreros and Escobar to meet can be described as __________.
(a) Anxious for the Monkey.
(b) Impatient for Father Herreros.
(c) Relieving for Villamizar.
(d) Impatient for Escobar.
2. For whom does Maruja work?
(a) She is an actress.
(c) National Radio Network.
(d) Parque Nacional.
3. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Lack of evidence to convict.
(b) Retaliation from the cartel.
(c) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
(d) Inability to extradite the suspect.
4. Who founded the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Luis Carlos Galán, Maruja's brother in-law.
(b) Luis Carlos Galán, Beatriz's brother.
(c) Gloria Pachón, Beatriz's sister.
(d) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
5. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Boys and men in poor condition.
(b) Uneducated farmhands.
(d) Always calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alberto Villamizar prepare for his reunion with Maruja?
2. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
3. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
4. Why does Maruja fear the idea of carpeting the room?
5. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)