|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Escobar's main negotiation issue with only Maruja and Pacho left as hostages?
(a) The safety of the Medellín boys in the slums.
(b) Safety of his family when he surrenders.
(c) A prison he is willing to surrender to.
(d) Security of his money while he is imprisoned.
2. Where does Alberto go to visit the Ochoa brothers?
(a) Don Fabio's home.
(b) Itagüí prison.
(d) Martha Nieves' home.
3. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) Rafael Pardo.
(b) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(c) Maza Márquez.
(d) President Gaviria.
4. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(b) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(c) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(d) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
5. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
(a) The up market clothes and well-groomed nails.
(b) Hair similarities.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) Dental records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
2. How do Escobar's personal guards view Father Herreros?
3. Where do Villamizar and the Monkey meet Escobar for his surrender?
4. What becomes of the negotiations between the Notables and Escobar's negotiator for Santos and Turbay?
5. What are the guards' orders if there is a rescue mission for Pacho Santos?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)