|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
(a) Manuel Perez.
(b) Guido Parra Montoya.
(c) Don Pacho.
(d) Juan Gomez.
2. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
(a) One long sleeve shirt and long pants.
(b) A thin T-shirt and long pants.
(c) Prisoner's overalls.
(d) Sweat suits.
3. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
(b) Sunflower seeds.
(d) Cardamom seeds.
4. What sign of mental stress, previously seen in Marina, does Maruja now display?
(a) Eating disorder.
5. Who is allowed to visit Marina and Beatriz in January?
(a) Rafael Pardo.
(b) Alberto Villamizar.
(c) Guido Parra.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
2. Why does Maruja fear the idea of carpeting the room?
3. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
4. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
5. Which of Maruja's and Beatriz's guard shows the most iciness?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)