|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
(a) Escobar's message to Luis via Rosalía.
(b) The size of Escobar's entourage when Luis meets him.
(c) A dead girl lying on the side of the road in Medellín.
(d) The random taxi driver in Medellín works for Escobar.
2. What dilemma do judges often face in Medellín?
(a) Threats to buy into drug traffickers' bribes or be killed.
(b) Let a drug trafficker free or allow his family to be killed.
(c) Uphold the law and send family members to prison or quit the position.
(d) Comply with a law that allows drug traffickers free or overstep their power and imprison them.
3. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
(a) Don Fabio believes Escobar will no longer listen to his advice.
(b) Don Fabio completely supports him.
(c) Don Fabio immediately refuses involvement.
(d) Don Fabio is hesitant that Alberto is the right man.
4. Which of Maruja's and Beatriz's guard shows the most iciness?
5. Who founded the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Luis Carlos Galán, Maruja's brother in-law.
(b) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
(c) Luis Carlos Galán, Beatriz's brother.
(d) Gloria Pachón, Beatriz's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Azucena is released, what does she give Nydia Quintero?
2. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
3. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
4. Where does Father Herreros start his involvement concerning Escobar?
5. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)