|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the majordomo tell Maruja when he hands her a radio?
(a) Beatriz is well.
(b) He is not responsible for what she hears.
(c) Marina is dead.
(d) Diana is dead.
2. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
(a) Cigarettes and magazines.
(b) Fresh air time and coffee.
(c) Breakfast and cigarettes.
(d) Coffee and cigarettes.
3. When Escobar first begins his business with the drug cartel, how do the people of Medellín view them?
(a) With curiosity but complacency.
(b) They look at him as their Robin Hood.
(c) They are angry at the rise in crime.
(d) They are afraid to say anything.
4. Where is the first hiding place located?
(a) El Calle.
(b) La Tercera.
(c) La Castellanos.
(d) La Calera.
5. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
(a) They share good memories with one another.
(b) They visualize their release.
(c) They pretend they are at Maruja's apartment.
(d) They play games with the guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Maruja work?
2. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
3. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
4. What is Maruja's reaction to the communiqué concerning her impending release?
5. How do Escobar's personal guards view Father Herreros?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)