|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
(a) National Narcotics Statute of 1985.
(b) Decree 3030.
(c) Decree 2047.
(d) Decree 303.
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
(b) Worse than the other guards.
4. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
(a) To prevent an armed rescue at all costs.
(b) To continue her prayers to the Holy Infant.
(c) To use the media to get the public on her side.
(d) To put greater pressure on the president.
5. What dramatic move does Escobar perform when he meets Pataquiva?
(a) Politely introduces himself as if they were in business.
(b) Slowly takes out the bullets from his ankle pistol.
(c) Hugs the man.
(d) Slowly shakes his hand and silently nods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
2. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
3. What is one thing that can break Maruja's bond with the nicer set of guards?
4. Escobar does not want a firing range at the prison because he believes it is what?
5. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)