|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Doctor" suggest Maruja do when they talk?
(a) Take walks to clear her mind.
(b) Write Alberto Villamizar a letter.
(c) Ask the majordomo nicely for better treatment.
(d) Write Escobar a letter.
2. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
(a) To yell at the top of her lungs.
(b) Stop taking her medicines.
(c) Stop eating.
(d) Stop talking to the majordomo and Damaris.
3. What sign of mental stress, previously seen in Marina, does Maruja now display?
(a) Eating disorder.
4. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
5. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
(a) November 27.
(b) August 30.
(c) October 31.
(d) November 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
2. From the list below, which is one example of the relaxed freedom given to Marina, Maruja, and Beatriz?
3. What does Alberto personally offer in exchange for Maruja's freedom?
4. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
5. How is Escobar located after he escapes?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)