|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Villamizar call for help?
(a) César Gaviria, the President.
(b) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
(c) Manuel Perez, a friend of Alberto's.
(d) Julio César, another hostage's family member.
2. What city does Escobar threaten to dynamite?
3. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
(a) His other sons.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His daughter-in-law.
4. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
(a) By her teeth.
(b) By her well-known high cheekbones.
(c) By her hands.
(d) By her eyes.
5. Why does Villamizar want to meet Escobar?
(a) To plea for Maruja's and Pacho's return.
(b) To see if the man really exists.
(c) To convince him to surrender.
(d) To shoot him point blank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message do the Santos' send Pacho in "El Tiempo" when they hear he will be released soon?
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
3. What does Gaviria decide to do after the first hostage deaths?
4. Who visits the prison to approve it before Escobar's surrender?
5. What stops Maruja's thoughts of an escape through the courtyard?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)