|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
(c) Virgilio Barco.
(d) New Liberalism.
2. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(b) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(c) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(d) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
3. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Boys and men in poor condition.
(b) Always calm.
(c) Uneducated farmhands.
4. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
(a) They are in charge of all the hostages during their imprisonment.
(b) They are accused of assassinations and being the brains behind the current abductions.
(c) They are the masterminds behind the drug cartel to the U.S.
(d) They are the only ones who know where Escobar resides.
5. When Azucena is released, what does she give Nydia Quintero?
(a) A gold chain and cross from Diana.
(b) A letter from Diana.
(c) A letter from Don Pacho.
(d) A minicasette from Diana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
2. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
3. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
4. What occurs as a consequence of the Priscos' execution?
5. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)