|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
(a) Julio César Turbay.
(b) Virgilio Barco.
(c) César Gaviria.
(d) Belisario Betancur.
2. What is Marina's condition when she is called by the guards to get ready to leave?
(a) Oblivious to the threat of being a hostage.
(b) Full of anticipation of release.
(c) Ready and waiting.
3. When Azucena is released, what does she give Nydia Quintero?
(a) A letter from Don Pacho.
(b) A letter from Diana.
(c) A gold chain and cross from Diana.
(d) A minicasette from Diana.
4. Who is retrieved safely through a rescue mission?
(a) Francisco Santos.
(b) Maruja and Beatriz.
(c) Diana Turbay.
(d) Richard Becerro.
5. Who goes through a social change from a fearful victim to public star?
(a) Pacho's wife.
(b) Martha Nieves.
(c) Dr. Guerrero.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Villamizar find Hernando Santos and former president Turbay when he visits them for the first time after Maruja's kidnapping?
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
3. What does the government decide to turn into a prison for Escobar?
4. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
5. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)