|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marina spend her New Year's Eve?
(a) Quietly in the corner.
(b) Laughing and joking with the guards.
(c) She drinks and tries drugs with the guards.
(d) She dances all night without music.
2. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
(a) Diana Turbay.
(b) Francisco Santos.
(c) Melina Guevara.
(d) Marina Montoya.
3. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
(a) He is Escobar's right hand man.
(b) He is the co-founder of New Liberalism.
(c) He is the leader of the Army of National Liberation.
(d) He is the director of "El Tiempo."
4. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(a) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
(b) Meticulously clean.
(d) Bare and sterile.
5. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
(a) He helps write the drug trafficking laws.
(b) He is responsible for the M-19 downfall.
(c) He had been Secretary General to the President.
(d) He is the man that ousted the Virgilio Barco government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
2. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
3. In 1991, about how many murders occurs in Medellín each day?
4. What mysteriously arrives at Villamizar's door after life has seemingly returned to normal?
5. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)