|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
(a) The same day.
(b) Spring of 1990.
(c) The previous week.
(d) Three months earlier.
2. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His other sons.
(d) His daughter-in-law.
3. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
(a) All the guards leave him to watch a futbol championship game.
(b) Pacho sees a weak spot in the bathroom window that he believes he can break through.
(c) A night guard passes out before he can chain Pacho to the bed.
(d) A guard unknowingly drops a knife under Pacho's bed.
4. What remark does Escobar say about "Colombia Wants Them Back"?
(a) He finds the program selfish for focusing only on the rich and famous.
(b) He respects their call for human rights.
(c) He tells the producers the program is useless.
(d) He says he hears them, but they are not factors in the decision.
5. Who is retrieved safely through a rescue mission?
(a) Richard Becerro.
(b) Maruja and Beatriz.
(c) Diana Turbay.
(d) Francisco Santos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
2. Where does Father Herreros start his involvement concerning Escobar?
3. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
4. What is Escobar's army to do when he surrenders?
5. What becomes of the negotiations between the Notables and Escobar's negotiator for Santos and Turbay?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)