|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Beatriz a target?
(a) Beatriz's kidnapping is not intentional.
(b) Beatriz is the aunt of the Secretary General.
(c) Beatriz is the mistress of Albert Villamizar, a famous politician.
(d) Beatriz is the wife of a well-known politician.
2. What does Marina see the in the laundry area during her nightly walks with Monk?
(a) A ghost.
(b) Monk's mask as a skull.
(c) The German Shepherd with a devilish grin on her.
(d) A man in black watching her.
3. What does Maruja share with the new guards?
(b) Stories about her sons.
(c) The devised codes from her family on radio and television.
(d) Her dream that they will grow up straight.
4. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
(a) Escobar's daughter is taken hostage by the law.
(b) Nieves and Quintero are able to convince him.
(c) Decree 303.
(d) The Ochoa brothers threaten him.
5. Where do the police believe Maruja is located?
(a) In the city of Medellín.
(b) In the city of Bogotá.
(c) Near the border of Ecuador.
(d) Among the jungle farmlands outside of Medellín.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
2. In 1991, about how many murders occurs in Medellín each day?
3. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
4. What message do the Santos' send Pacho in "El Tiempo" when they hear he will be released soon?
5. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)