|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mysteriously arrives at Villamizar's door after life has seemingly returned to normal?
(a) Maruja's rings.
(b) A letter from Escobar.
(c) A letter from Escobar's mother.
(d) Maruja's purse.
2. What message do the Santos' send Pacho in "El Tiempo" when they hear he will be released soon?
(a) A picture of Pacho's family in his home with a spot saved for him.
(b) An article about keeping hope alive.
(c) A family picture of Hernando with Pacho's wife and kids.
(d) A column about freedom.
3. What is Escobar's main negotiation issue with only Maruja and Pacho left as hostages?
(a) A prison he is willing to surrender to.
(b) The safety of the Medellín boys in the slums.
(c) Safety of his family when he surrenders.
(d) Security of his money while he is imprisoned.
4. Where is the first hiding place located?
(a) El Calle.
(b) La Castellanos.
(c) La Tercera.
(d) La Calera.
5. What is the reason for the numerous checkpoints seen around the city as Beatriz is driven to her release point?
(a) Bombings by urban guerrillas.
(b) The Cali cartel bombs the area to create confusion for the Extraditables.
(c) The Extraditables bombed numerous police stations.
(d) Elite Corps efforts to find the abductors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
2. What surprise do the reporters and Pacho's family get when they see Pacho?
3. What belief do both Pacho's wife and Escobar follow that influences their outlook of the future?
4. What are the guards' orders if there is a rescue mission for Pacho Santos?
5. How does Nydia view President Gaviria?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)