|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(a) Meticulously clean.
(b) Bare and sterile.
(c) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
2. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
(b) Lifetime imprisonment.
(c) Multiple sentences.
(d) Death penalty.
3. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Lack of evidence to convict.
(b) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
(c) Retaliation from the cartel.
(d) Inability to extradite the suspect.
4. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Alberto Villamizar.
(b) Rodrigo lara Bonilla.
(c) Manuel Perez.
(d) Luis Carlos Galán.
5. What dilemma do judges often face in Medellín?
(a) Threats to buy into drug traffickers' bribes or be killed.
(b) Uphold the law and send family members to prison or quit the position.
(c) Let a drug trafficker free or allow his family to be killed.
(d) Comply with a law that allows drug traffickers free or overstep their power and imprison them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Escobar's personal guards view Father Herreros?
2. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
3. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
4. What does Marina see the in the laundry area during her nightly walks with Monk?
5. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)