|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
(a) Marina Montoya.
(b) Diana Turbay.
(c) Melina Guevara.
(d) Francisco Santos.
2. What are the guards' orders if there is a rescue mission for Pacho Santos?
(a) Maintain Pacho alive and with them as they run.
(b) Shoot him three times.
(c) Use him as cover in order to survive.
(d) Leave him chained to the bed and leave immediately.
3. Who cries for Marina's absence the first night she is gone?
4. What is Escobar's army to do when he surrenders?
(a) They plan to leave the country a day before Escobar's date of surrender.
(b) They are tried separately for their crimes.
(c) They are free to go since there is no direct evidence linked to them.
(d) The main captains are to surrender and be imprisoned with him.
5. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
(b) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
(c) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
(d) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Doctor" suggest Maruja do when they talk?
2. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
3. What is Marina's condition when she is called by the guards to get ready to leave?
4. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
5. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)