|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Herreros start his involvement concerning Escobar?
(a) With the Monkey.
(b) With the Ochoa brothers.
(c) With President Gaviria.
(d) With Alberto Villamizar.
2. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
(b) Multiple sentences.
(c) Lifetime imprisonment.
(d) Death penalty.
3. In preparation for Beatriz's release, what does Maruja do?
(a) Ask Beatriz to bring back devised codes for the radio and television.
(b) With Damaris' help, have a dinner of meat and potatoes instead of lentils.
(c) With Damaris' help, get Beatriz flowers as a gift.
(d) Dress up and put on make-up for a release celebration.
4. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
(a) They will release all remaining hostages.
(b) They will release one hostage.
(c) They request another negotiation.
(d) They will continue with the executions.
5. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
(a) He is the director of "El Tiempo."
(b) He is the co-founder of New Liberalism.
(c) He is the leader of the Army of National Liberation.
(d) He is Escobar's right hand man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
2. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
3. Who is the first person freed?
4. How does Nydia view President Gaviria?
5. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)