|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
(a) Alberto Villamizar.
(b) The government.
(c) Don Fabio.
(d) The Monkey.
2. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
(a) They will release all remaining hostages.
(b) They will continue with the executions.
(c) They request another negotiation.
(d) They will release one hostage.
3. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
(a) A physical therapist.
(b) A psychotherapist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
4. How does Marina spend her New Year's Eve?
(a) She dances all night without music.
(b) She drinks and tries drugs with the guards.
(c) Quietly in the corner.
(d) Laughing and joking with the guards.
5. When Escobar first begins his business with the drug cartel, how do the people of Medellín view them?
(a) With curiosity but complacency.
(b) They are afraid to say anything.
(c) They look at him as their Robin Hood.
(d) They are angry at the rise in crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
2. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
3. Who is retrieved safely through a rescue mission?
4. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
5. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)