|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
(a) A physical therapist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A psychotherapist.
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(b) Retaliation from the cartel.
(c) Lack of evidence to convict.
(d) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
3. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
(a) The guards treat her the worst.
(b) The boss seems to detest her whenever he visits.
(c) Marina frustrates the women as well as the guards.
(d) The guards did not hide their faces before Maruja and Beatriz arrived.
4. What dilemma do judges often face in Medellín?
(a) Uphold the law and send family members to prison or quit the position.
(b) Threats to buy into drug traffickers' bribes or be killed.
(c) Comply with a law that allows drug traffickers free or overstep their power and imprison them.
(d) Let a drug trafficker free or allow his family to be killed.
5. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
(a) Francisco Santos.
(b) Diana Turbay.
(c) Melina Guevara.
(d) Marina Montoya.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
2. Where do the police believe Maruja is located?
3. What becomes of the negotiations between the Notables and Escobar's negotiator for Santos and Turbay?
4. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
5. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)