|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opportunity for possible freedom arises when Gorilla is having chest pains?
(a) Maruja and Beatrix have access to submachine guns.
(b) The second guard sends Beatriz to the pharmacy for medicine.
(c) The second guard asks for the women's help to bring Gorilla to the hospital.
(d) Gorilla asks Maruja to find the majordomo for help.
2. What does the majordomo tell Maruja when he hands her a radio?
(a) Diana is dead.
(b) Beatriz is well.
(c) He is not responsible for what she hears.
(d) Marina is dead.
3. What belief do both Pacho's wife and Escobar follow that influences their outlook of the future?
(a) Astrological signs.
(b) Divine signs from the Holy Infant.
(c) Reading tea leaves.
(d) Superstitious behaviors such as breaking a mirror bring bad luck.
4. To what game does Diana compare the negotiations?
5. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) The kidnappers crash into Maruja's car and quickly grab the women.
(b) The kidnappers grab the women when they exit the car to enter Maruja's home.
(c) The kidnappers wait for a red light to whisk the women into another vehicle.
(d) The kidnappers grab the women as they walk to their car after work.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
2. Where does Father Herreros start his involvement concerning Escobar?
3. Who is allowed to visit Marina and Beatriz in January?
4. When Azucena is released, what does she give Nydia Quintero?
5. Who begins a personal campaign to contact Escobar?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)