|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
(a) Don Fabio is hesitant that Alberto is the right man.
(b) Don Fabio immediately refuses involvement.
(c) Don Fabio completely supports him.
(d) Don Fabio believes Escobar will no longer listen to his advice.
2. Where does Alberto go to visit the Ochoa brothers?
(a) Martha Nieves' home.
(c) Itagüí prison.
(d) Don Fabio's home.
3. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
(b) Lack of evidence to convict.
(c) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(d) Retaliation from the cartel.
4. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
(a) Stop taking her medicines.
(b) Stop eating.
(c) Stop talking to the majordomo and Damaris.
(d) To yell at the top of her lungs.
5. What stops Pacho from considering suicide?
(a) Rereading a letter he wrote to his wife while imprisoned.
(b) A column in "El Tiempo" specifically telling Pacho not to think about it.
(c) A deep conversation with one of the guards.
(d) A picture of his family in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
2. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
3. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
4. What city does Escobar threaten to dynamite?
5. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)