|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
(a) They will release all remaining hostages.
(b) They request another negotiation.
(c) They will release one hostage.
(d) They will continue with the executions.
2. What does Beatriz do to busy herself while being held hostage?
(a) Looks out a window.
(b) Records details of her imprisonment.
(c) Watches television all day long.
(d) Talks to the guards.
3. Which hostage is no longer worth a bargain?
(a) Francisco Santos.
(b) Marina Montoya.
(c) Diana Turbay.
4. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
(a) Cardamom seeds.
(c) Sunflower seeds.
5. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
(a) To prevent an armed rescue at all costs.
(b) To put greater pressure on the president.
(c) To continue her prayers to the Holy Infant.
(d) To use the media to get the public on her side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
2. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
3. What is different about Diana and her crew's location compared to the other hostages' hiding places?
4. What is Escobar's main negotiation issue with only Maruja and Pacho left as hostages?
5. What does Alberto personally offer in exchange for Maruja's freedom?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)