|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that confirms Maruja's thoughts about Marina's ending?
(a) Majordomo offers to return the television when Beatriz leaves.
(b) When Beatriz leaves, the boss is more light-hearted in demeanor.
(c) They put Beatriz' hood on with the eyeholes forward instead of backwards.
(d) The guards are not sullen when Beatriz leaves like the day Marina left.
2. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(a) Over the counter ibuprofen.
(d) More reading.
3. How is Diana distracted after her separation from Azucena?
(a) She turns to praying to the Holy Infant.
(b) She is told she will have an interview with Escobar.
(c) She is told she can write letters to her husband.
(d) She is told she can write apology letters to her crew's families.
4. How do Escobar's personal guards view Father Herreros?
(a) They are split in their opinion of him.
(b) They respect him.
(c) They are suspicious of his involvement.
(d) They think he is a madman.
5. What is different about Diana and her crew's location compared to the other hostages' hiding places?
(a) Diana and her crew are in the middle of a busy city.
(b) Diana and her crew are usually in shacks rather than a house.
(c) Diana's group is closer to Medellín and not in Bogotá.
(d) Diana and her crew know exactly where they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
2. What occurs as a consequence of the Priscos' execution?
3. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
4. What dilemma do judges often face in Medellín?
5. Which of Maruja's and Beatriz's guard shows the most iciness?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)