|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is allowed to visit Marina and Beatriz in January?
(a) Rafael Pardo.
(b) Guido Parra.
(c) Alberto Villamizar.
(d) A doctor.
2. What becomes of the negotiations between the Notables and Escobar's negotiator for Santos and Turbay?
(a) A counter-offer that leaves families fearing for the hostages' lives.
(b) A series of offers that gives indications of possible release.
(c) They never occur because Escobar calls them off.
(d) A series of offers and counteroffers that arrives at nothing.
3. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
(a) No one.
(c) Dr. Guerrero.
(d) Rafael Pardo.
4. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Always calm.
(b) Uneducated farmhands.
(c) Boys and men in poor condition.
5. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
(a) A rescue mission saved Richard.
(b) He believes they will survive the situation.
(c) Diana Turbay is dead.
(d) Marina is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Escobar's army to do when he surrenders?
2. In 1991, about how many murders occurs in Medellín each day?
3. When Escobar first begins his business with the drug cartel, how do the people of Medellín view them?
4. What occurs as a consequence of the Priscos' execution?
5. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)