|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
(a) César Gaviria.
(b) Julio César Turbay.
(c) Belisario Betancur.
(d) Virgilio Barco.
2. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(a) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
(b) Meticulously clean.
(d) Bare and sterile.
3. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
(a) Escobar accepts the Father's request at the Father's convenience.
(b) He sends a communiqué saying he is honored but is unable to meet.
(c) He tells don Fabio he is anxious but excited to meet the Father.
(d) He tells Villamizar to bring the Father to La Loma so they can meet.
4. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
(a) More abductions.
(b) Assassination of the president.
(c) The killings of their children.
(d) Bombings and assassinations.
5. From what illness does Maruja suffer a month after her abduction?
(b) Heart ailments.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Maruja work?
2. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
3. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
4. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
5. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)