|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
(a) The government.
(b) Don Fabio.
(c) Alberto Villamizar.
(d) The Monkey.
2. How is the first hostage executed by the terrorists?
(a) Numerous bullets throughout the trunk of the body.
(b) One cut to the throat.
(c) Hung in public.
(d) Bullets to the head.
3. Which hostage is no longer worth a bargain?
(b) Marina Montoya.
(c) Francisco Santos.
(d) Diana Turbay.
4. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
(a) Radio and television.
(b) Radio and newspapers.
(c) Newspapers and magazines.
(d) Magazines and television.
5. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
(a) In a mass grave with other unidentified bodies.
(b) In the family cemetery plot.
(c) In the cemetery for the homeless.
(d) At a cemetery dedicated to martyrs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatriz do to busy herself while being held hostage?
2. Who begins a personal campaign to contact Escobar?
3. How is Diana distracted after her separation from Azucena?
4. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
5. What opportunity for possible freedom arises when Gorilla is having chest pains?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)