|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(c) More reading.
(d) Over the counter ibuprofen.
2. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
(a) New Liberalism.
(c) Virgilio Barco.
3. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
(a) Through his sister-in-law.
(b) Through the Ochoa brothers.
(c) Through Guido Parra.
(d) Through the Ochoa sisters.
4. How do the guards react to knowing it is Maruja's birthday?
(a) They do not acknowledge it.
(b) They tell Maruja to stop whining about it.
(c) They give her extra lentils for lunch.
(d) They are sympathetic.
5. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
(a) In the family cemetery plot.
(b) In a mass grave with other unidentified bodies.
(c) In the cemetery for the homeless.
(d) At a cemetery dedicated to martyrs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
2. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
3. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
4. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
5. Where does Alberto go to visit the Ochoa brothers?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)