|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1991, about how many murders occurs in Medellín each day?
2. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
3. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
(a) Don Fabio completely supports him.
(b) Don Fabio is hesitant that Alberto is the right man.
(c) Don Fabio immediately refuses involvement.
(d) Don Fabio believes Escobar will no longer listen to his advice.
4. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
(a) Dental records.
(b) Hair similarities.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) The up market clothes and well-groomed nails.
5. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
(a) It is done in the middle of a busy street.
(b) It is done in the middle of his workplace.
(c) It succeeds despite the number of cops at the scene.
(d) Everyone sees, but no one says a word due to fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Diana and her crew's location compared to the other hostages' hiding places?
2. What does Gaviria decide to do after the first hostage deaths?
3. What sign of mental stress, previously seen in Marina, does Maruja now display?
4. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
5. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)