|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
2. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
3. How does Marina spend her New Year's Eve?
(a) She drinks and tries drugs with the guards.
(b) Quietly in the corner.
(c) She dances all night without music.
(d) Laughing and joking with the guards.
4. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(b) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(c) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(d) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
5. Who is the first to know that Diana and Santos' kidnappings are the works of Escobar?
(a) Former president Turbay.
(b) The media.
(c) Hernando Santos.
(d) César Gaviria.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
2. What opportunity for possible freedom arises when Gorilla is having chest pains?
3. When is the first person freed?
4. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
5. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)