|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) Maza Márquez.
(b) President Gaviria.
(c) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(d) Rafael Pardo.
2. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
(a) Priscos brothers.
(b) Nieves brothers.
(c) The Ochoa brothers.
(d) Don Pacho.
3. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
(a) Germán Montoya, Marina's brother.
(b) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
(c) Dr. Pedro Guerrero, Beatriz's husband.
(d) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
4. What is Marina's condition when she is called by the guards to get ready to leave?
(a) Ready and waiting.
(c) Full of anticipation of release.
(d) Oblivious to the threat of being a hostage.
5. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
(a) Decree 3030.
(b) Decree 2047.
(c) Decree 303.
(d) National Narcotics Statute of 1985.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the first person freed?
2. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
3. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
4. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
5. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)