|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Concentrate on his work even more.
(b) Move in with his family for support.
(c) Close his practice for the time being.
(d) See a psychotherapist.
2. How does Beatriz find out about Marina's death?
(a) Beatriz asks her guards in the car.
(b) Dr. Guerrero tells Beatriz he is happy she did not end up like Marina.
(c) Beatriz asks for Marina's phone number.
(d) Beatriz hears it on the evening news.
3. Who is allowed to visit Marina and Beatriz in January?
(a) Guido Parra.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Rafael Pardo.
(d) Alberto Villamizar.
4. In preparation for Beatriz's release, what does Maruja do?
(a) Dress up and put on make-up for a release celebration.
(b) With Damaris' help, have a dinner of meat and potatoes instead of lentils.
(c) Ask Beatriz to bring back devised codes for the radio and television.
(d) With Damaris' help, get Beatriz flowers as a gift.
5. Why does Escobar reject the law that gives him immunity from his most feared punishment?
(a) He wants non-extradition offered no matter the situation.
(b) He wants to lower maximum imprisonment despite the number of cases.
(c) He wants to rid of the death penalty altogether.
(d) He believes a drug trafficker should only be imprisoned for one sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alberto go to visit the Ochoa brothers?
2. How do the majordomo and his wife treat Maruja's on her birthday?
3. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
4. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
5. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)