|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
(a) A physical therapist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A psychotherapist.
(d) A teacher.
2. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
3. How does Beatriz find out about Marina's death?
(a) Beatriz asks her guards in the car.
(b) Beatriz hears it on the evening news.
(c) Beatriz asks for Marina's phone number.
(d) Dr. Guerrero tells Beatriz he is happy she did not end up like Marina.
4. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) See a psychotherapist.
(b) Concentrate on his work even more.
(c) Move in with his family for support.
(d) Close his practice for the time being.
5. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
(a) Escobar's daughter is taken hostage by the law.
(b) Decree 303.
(c) The Ochoa brothers threaten him.
(d) Nieves and Quintero are able to convince him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
2. What encourages Escobar to continue communiqués with Villamizar?
3. In 1991, about how many murders occurs in Medellín each day?
4. How does Nydia view President Gaviria?
5. For whom does Maruja work?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)