|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
(a) Germán Montoya, Marina's brother.
(b) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
(c) Dr. Pedro Guerrero, Beatriz's husband.
(d) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
2. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Move in with his family for support.
(b) See a psychotherapist.
(c) Concentrate on his work even more.
(d) Close his practice for the time being.
3. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
(a) A safe security prison.
(b) Minimum punishment if they turn themselves in.
(c) Political treatment as the guerrillas get them.
4. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(b) President Gaviria.
(c) Rafael Pardo.
(d) Maza Márquez.
5. The Santos family learns Pacho is in the northern part of Bogota. How do they know this?
(a) Guido Parra slips during a negotiation with the Notables.
(b) Hernando's friend recognizes Pacho's voice coming from an abandoned house.
(c) Pacho reads a headline from a local edition newspaper on a minicassette to prove he's alive.
(d) Pacho talks of clues in a minicassette sent to the family to prove he's alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the guards react to knowing it is Maruja's birthday?
2. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
3. Who is the first person freed?
4. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
5. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)