|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Escobar threaten to dynamite?
2. Where is the first hiding place located?
(a) La Tercera.
(b) La Calera.
(c) El Calle.
(d) La Castellanos.
3. Who cries for Marina's absence the first night she is gone?
4. What is the reason for the numerous checkpoints seen around the city as Beatriz is driven to her release point?
(a) Bombings by urban guerrillas.
(b) The Cali cartel bombs the area to create confusion for the Extraditables.
(c) The Extraditables bombed numerous police stations.
(d) Elite Corps efforts to find the abductors.
5. The Santos family learns Pacho is in the northern part of Bogota. How do they know this?
(a) Pacho reads a headline from a local edition newspaper on a minicassette to prove he's alive.
(b) Guido Parra slips during a negotiation with the Notables.
(c) Pacho talks of clues in a minicassette sent to the family to prove he's alive.
(d) Hernando's friend recognizes Pacho's voice coming from an abandoned house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatriz find out about Marina's death?
2. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
3. What dilemma do judges often face in Medellín?
4. What occurs as a consequence of the Priscos' execution?
5. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)