|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
(a) The abductors hijack their news van.
(b) The abductors promise them an interview.
(c) The abductors break into each person's individual home in the middle of night.
(d) Manuel Perez captures them during an interview and hands them over.
2. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
(a) A safe security prison.
(c) Minimum punishment if they turn themselves in.
(d) Political treatment as the guerrillas get them.
3. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
4. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(b) Bare and sterile.
(c) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
(d) Meticulously clean.
5. What remark does Escobar say about "Colombia Wants Them Back"?
(a) He respects their call for human rights.
(b) He finds the program selfish for focusing only on the rich and famous.
(c) He tells the producers the program is useless.
(d) He says he hears them, but they are not factors in the decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
2. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
3. To what game does Diana compare the negotiations?
4. What are the guards' orders if there is a rescue mission for Pacho Santos?
5. How does Beatriz find out about Marina's death?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)