|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
(a) In a mass grave with other unidentified bodies.
(b) In the family cemetery plot.
(c) At a cemetery dedicated to martyrs.
(d) In the cemetery for the homeless.
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
(b) Lack of evidence to convict.
(c) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(d) Retaliation from the cartel.
3. From the list below, which is one example of the relaxed freedom given to Marina, Maruja, and Beatriz?
(a) They can request certain meals a few times a week.
(b) They can stand without asking for permission.
(c) They can talk freely in regular voice volumes.
(d) They can go to the bathroom when they wish.
4. When is the first person freed?
(a) December 12.
(b) December 7.
(c) November 22.
(d) November 26.
5. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
(a) Death penalty.
(b) Lifetime imprisonment.
(d) Multiple sentences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
2. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
3. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
4. How does Diana die?
5. What does Beatriz do to busy herself while being held hostage?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)