|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(b) Lack of evidence to convict.
(c) Retaliation from the cartel.
(d) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
2. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
(a) A drug trafficker's punishment.
(b) Escobar's ability to gain office in government.
(c) A drug trafficker's ability to leave Colombia.
(d) Escobar's freedom.
3. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
(a) They are accused of assassinations and being the brains behind the current abductions.
(b) They are the masterminds behind the drug cartel to the U.S.
(c) They are in charge of all the hostages during their imprisonment.
(d) They are the only ones who know where Escobar resides.
4. How does Nydia view President Gaviria?
(a) She believes he is just as dishonorable as Escobar.
(b) She thinks he is an understanding man.
(c) She believes his decisions are hard on her but good for all.
(d) She thinks he is cold-hearted.
5. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
(c) The least worthy.
(d) Don Pacho's favorite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
2. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
3. What complaints do the women in the drug traffickers' family have?
4. What occurs as a consequence of the Priscos' execution?
5. Why do the kidnappers take Maruja and Beatriz to a second hiding place?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)