|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
(a) November 27.
(b) August 30.
(c) November 7.
(d) October 31.
2. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
(a) Nieves and Quintero are able to convince him.
(b) Escobar's daughter is taken hostage by the law.
(c) Decree 303.
(d) The Ochoa brothers threaten him.
3. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
(a) They will be saved since more people will work to save them.
(c) They will be let go soon since she is more important.
(d) Worried for her life.
4. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
(a) Decree 303.
(b) National Narcotics Statute of 1985.
(c) Decree 2047.
(d) Decree 3030.
5. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
(a) Manuel Perez.
(b) Juan Gomez.
(c) Guido Parra Montoya.
(d) Don Pacho.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
2. From what illness does Maruja suffer a month after her abduction?
3. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
4. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
5. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)