|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
(a) Cardamom seeds.
(c) Sunflower seeds.
2. Who does Villamizar call for help?
(a) César Gaviria, the President.
(b) Manuel Perez, a friend of Alberto's.
(c) Julio César, another hostage's family member.
(d) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
3. What does Marina see the in the laundry area during her nightly walks with Monk?
(a) Monk's mask as a skull.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A man in black watching her.
(d) The German Shepherd with a devilish grin on her.
4. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
(a) To prevent an armed rescue at all costs.
(b) To use the media to get the public on her side.
(c) To put greater pressure on the president.
(d) To continue her prayers to the Holy Infant.
5. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
(a) His wife.
(b) His other sons.
(c) His daughter-in-law.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
2. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
3. From what illness does Maruja suffer a month after her abduction?
4. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
5. To what game does Diana compare the negotiations?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)