|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Diana distracted after her separation from Azucena?
(a) She is told she can write letters to her husband.
(b) She is told she can write apology letters to her crew's families.
(c) She turns to praying to the Holy Infant.
(d) She is told she will have an interview with Escobar.
2. According to the head of the National Police, why is there an armed raid that rescues Diana and Richard?
(a) The raid is meant to seize Escobar.
(b) It is by the orders of Rafael Pardo.
(c) Gaviria orders the operation because of information from anonymous phone calls.
(d) It is by the orders of Maza Márquez.
3. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
4. What complaints do the women in the drug traffickers' family have?
(a) Unfair punishments for the men in their lives.
(b) Unpredictable behavior seen in Escobar.
(c) Police brutality.
(d) Fear for their lives if they talk with Nydia.
5. Of the noted men that turn themselves in after Decree 3030, what is the biggest influence that causes them to surrender?
(a) The women in the family.
(b) The fear of execution.
(c) The fear of extradition.
(d) A sign from the Holy Infant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
3. From the list below, which is one example of the relaxed freedom given to Marina, Maruja, and Beatriz?
4. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
5. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)