|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
(b) They will be let go soon since she is more important.
(c) Worried for her life.
(d) They will be saved since more people will work to save them.
2. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Close his practice for the time being.
(b) Move in with his family for support.
(c) See a psychotherapist.
(d) Concentrate on his work even more.
3. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
(a) Spring of 1990.
(b) The previous week.
(c) Three months earlier.
(d) The same day.
4. Where is the first hiding place located?
(a) La Castellanos.
(b) La Calera.
(c) El Calle.
(d) La Tercera.
5. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
(a) Melina Guevara.
(b) Marina Montoya.
(c) Francisco Santos.
(d) Diana Turbay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
2. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
3. Why does Escobar reject the law that gives him immunity from his most feared punishment?
4. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
5. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)