|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
2. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
(a) Guido Parra Montoya.
(b) Juan Gomez.
(c) Manuel Perez.
(d) Don Pacho.
3. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
(a) Three months earlier.
(b) Spring of 1990.
(c) The previous week.
(d) The same day.
4. What is different about Diana and her crew's location compared to the other hostages' hiding places?
(a) Diana's group is closer to Medellín and not in Bogotá.
(b) Diana and her crew are usually in shacks rather than a house.
(c) Diana and her crew are in the middle of a busy city.
(d) Diana and her crew know exactly where they are.
5. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
(a) Marìa Santiago.
(b) Germán Montoya.
(c) Marina Montoya.
(d) Alvaro Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
2. How is the first hostage executed by the terrorists?
3. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
4. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
5. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)