|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the head of the National Police, why is there an armed raid that rescues Diana and Richard?
(a) The raid is meant to seize Escobar.
(b) It is by the orders of Maza Márquez.
(c) Gaviria orders the operation because of information from anonymous phone calls.
(d) It is by the orders of Rafael Pardo.
2. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
(b) The least worthy.
(c) Don Pacho's favorite.
3. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
(a) Two hours of solitude a day.
(b) A time for prayer to the Holy Infant once a day.
(c) A cigarette as soon as she wakes up to the gloomy mornings.
(d) One-on-one conversations with Beatriz to keep focus on reality.
4. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
(a) He is temporarily knocked out with chloroform.
(b) He is thrown out of the car and left behind.
(c) He is shot to death.
(d) He is hit unconscious.
5. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
2. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
3. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
4. How do the majordomo and his wife treat Maruja's on her birthday?
5. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)