|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
(a) They are in charge of all the hostages during their imprisonment.
(b) They are the masterminds behind the drug cartel to the U.S.
(c) They are the only ones who know where Escobar resides.
(d) They are accused of assassinations and being the brains behind the current abductions.
2. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
(a) Minimum punishment if they turn themselves in.
(c) A safe security prison.
(d) Political treatment as the guerrillas get them.
3. What occurs as a consequence of the Priscos' execution?
(a) Escobar refuses further negotiations for the time being.
(b) There is an order to kill Marina.
(c) There is an order to retaliate against the police in Medellín.
(d) There is an order to kill Pacho Santos.
4. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
(a) A drug trafficker's ability to leave Colombia.
(b) Escobar's ability to gain office in government.
(c) Escobar's freedom.
(d) A drug trafficker's punishment.
5. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
(a) A psychotherapist.
(b) A physical therapist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
3. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
4. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
5. What does Marina see the in the laundry area during her nightly walks with Monk?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)