|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
(b) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
(c) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
(d) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
2. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(a) Over the counter ibuprofen.
(d) More reading.
3. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
(a) Lifetime imprisonment.
(b) Death penalty.
(c) Multiple sentences.
4. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
(a) A note in her bag says to call him in case of an emergency.
(b) Beatriz's husband reaches them first when he hears the news report.
(c) Alberto Villamizar informs them.
(d) Beatriz and her husband are well-known politicians.
5. Why is Beatriz a target?
(a) Beatriz's kidnapping is not intentional.
(b) Beatriz is the aunt of the Secretary General.
(c) Beatriz is the wife of a well-known politician.
(d) Beatriz is the mistress of Albert Villamizar, a famous politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
2. How do the guards react to knowing it is Maruja's birthday?
3. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
4. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
5. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)