|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaints do the women in the drug traffickers' family have?
(a) Unpredictable behavior seen in Escobar.
(b) Police brutality.
(c) Fear for their lives if they talk with Nydia.
(d) Unfair punishments for the men in their lives.
2. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
(a) Juan Gomez.
(b) Manuel Perez.
(c) Guido Parra Montoya.
(d) Don Pacho.
3. When is the first person freed?
(a) November 22.
(b) November 26.
(c) December 12.
(d) December 7.
4. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Uneducated farmhands.
(b) Always calm.
(d) Boys and men in poor condition.
5. How does Diana die?
(a) The kidnappers kill her before they flee during the raid.
(b) From a random gunshot wound to her waist.
(c) She is shot and left behind.
(d) An Elite Corps member shoots her after mistaking her as one of Escobar's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
2. Who is retrieved safely through a rescue mission?
3. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
4. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
5. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)