|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what illness does Maruja suffer a month after her abduction?
(d) Heart ailments.
2. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
(a) That Parra is a serious man but with no real direction.
(b) That Parra is a brilliant negotiator.
(c) That Parra is a crooked opportunist.
(d) That Parra is dangerous for his intelligence of the law.
3. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
4. What occurs as a consequence of the Priscos' execution?
(a) There is an order to kill Marina.
(b) There is an order to kill Pacho Santos.
(c) Escobar refuses further negotiations for the time being.
(d) There is an order to retaliate against the police in Medellín.
5. How is the first hostage executed by the terrorists?
(a) Bullets to the head.
(b) Hung in public.
(c) Numerous bullets throughout the trunk of the body.
(d) One cut to the throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major underlying problem that disturbs the government's ability to control drug trafficking and guerrilla warfare?
2. How does Diana die?
3. When Azucena is released, what does she give Nydia Quintero?
4. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
5. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)