|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
(a) They are in charge of all the hostages during their imprisonment.
(b) They are the masterminds behind the drug cartel to the U.S.
(c) They are accused of assassinations and being the brains behind the current abductions.
(d) They are the only ones who know where Escobar resides.
2. When is the first person freed?
(a) November 22.
(b) December 12.
(c) November 26.
(d) December 7.
3. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Luis Carlos Galán.
(b) Manuel Perez.
(c) Rodrigo lara Bonilla.
(d) Alberto Villamizar.
4. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
5. Why is Beatriz a target?
(a) Beatriz is the mistress of Albert Villamizar, a famous politician.
(b) Beatriz's kidnapping is not intentional.
(c) Beatriz is the wife of a well-known politician.
(d) Beatriz is the aunt of the Secretary General.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Santos family learns Pacho is in the northern part of Bogota. How do they know this?
2. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
3. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
4. For whom does Maruja work?
5. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)