|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
(a) Magazines and television.
(b) Radio and newspapers.
(c) Radio and television.
(d) Newspapers and magazines.
2. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
(a) He is Escobar's right hand man.
(b) He is the co-founder of New Liberalism.
(c) He is the director of "El Tiempo."
(d) He is the leader of the Army of National Liberation.
3. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
(a) Through the Ochoa brothers.
(b) Through the Ochoa sisters.
(c) Through his sister-in-law.
(d) Through Guido Parra.
4. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
(a) The guards treat her the worst.
(b) Marina frustrates the women as well as the guards.
(c) The boss seems to detest her whenever he visits.
(d) The guards did not hide their faces before Maruja and Beatriz arrived.
5. What does Marina see the in the laundry area during her nightly walks with Monk?
(a) A ghost.
(b) The German Shepherd with a devilish grin on her.
(c) Monk's mask as a skull.
(d) A man in black watching her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
2. How does Diana die?
3. What becomes of the negotiations between the Notables and Escobar's negotiator for Santos and Turbay?
4. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
5. What is Marina's condition when she is called by the guards to get ready to leave?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)