|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
(a) A drug trafficker's ability to leave Colombia.
(b) A drug trafficker's punishment.
(c) Escobar's ability to gain office in government.
(d) Escobar's freedom.
2. What complaints do the women in the drug traffickers' family have?
(a) Fear for their lives if they talk with Nydia.
(b) Police brutality.
(c) Unpredictable behavior seen in Escobar.
(d) Unfair punishments for the men in their lives.
3. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(b) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(c) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(d) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
4. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
(a) Sweat suits.
(b) One long sleeve shirt and long pants.
(c) Prisoner's overalls.
(d) A thin T-shirt and long pants.
5. What does Marina see the in the laundry area during her nightly walks with Monk?
(a) A man in black watching her.
(b) The German Shepherd with a devilish grin on her.
(c) Monk's mask as a skull.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
2. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
3. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
4. How do the guards prevent Maruja from learning about the retaliation for the Priscos' death?
5. What sign of mental stress, previously seen in Marina, does Maruja now display?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)