|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
(a) More abductions.
(b) Assassination of the president.
(c) The killings of their children.
(d) Bombings and assassinations.
2. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
(a) They will be saved since more people will work to save them.
(b) They will be let go soon since she is more important.
(c) Worried for her life.
3. In what state does Villamizar find Hernando Santos and former president Turbay when he visits them for the first time after Maruja's kidnapping?
(a) Santos and Turbay turn to prayer as their only hope.
(b) Santos and Turbay are discouraged.
(c) Santos and Turbay are still in a fervor to find their children.
(d) Santos and Turbay believe their children are already dead.
4. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(d) Hearing voices.
5. Who is allowed to visit Marina and Beatriz in January?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Alberto Villamizar.
(c) Rafael Pardo.
(d) Guido Parra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
2. To what game does Diana compare the negotiations?
3. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
4. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
5. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)