|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
(a) New Liberalism.
(b) Virgilio Barco.
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Lack of evidence to convict.
(b) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(c) Retaliation from the cartel.
(d) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
3. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
(a) He is the man that ousted the Virgilio Barco government.
(b) He helps write the drug trafficking laws.
(c) He is responsible for the M-19 downfall.
(d) He had been Secretary General to the President.
4. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
(b) Minimum punishment if they turn themselves in.
(c) Political treatment as the guerrillas get them.
(d) A safe security prison.
5. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
(a) They are not in a position to give the Extraditables what they want.
(b) Both men suffer from chronic health issues.
(c) There is no one fighting for their husband and son's lives.
(d) The men are known to be hotheads and make further trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
4. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
5. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)