|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Move in with his family for support.
(b) See a psychotherapist.
(c) Concentrate on his work even more.
(d) Close his practice for the time being.
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(b) Bare and sterile.
(c) Meticulously clean.
(d) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
4. How do the guards prevent Maruja from learning about the retaliation for the Priscos' death?
(a) The guards take away the radio and television.
(b) The guards stop bringing in the newspapers.
(c) New guards are brought in that know nothing about the past.
(d) The guards do not allow television and radio for a week.
5. How do the guards discover that it is Maruja's birthday?
(a) Maruja makes a fuss about it.
(b) Beatriz and Marina sing "Happy Birthday" to Maruja.
(c) From one of Maruja's optimistic games.
(d) During a television show by her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes of the negotiations between the Notables and Escobar's negotiator for Santos and Turbay?
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
3. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
4. Who does Villamizar call for help?
5. What does Marina see the in the laundry area during her nightly walks with Monk?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)