|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person freed?
(a) Hero Buss.
(b) Juan Vitta.
(c) Richard Becerra.
(d) Marina Montoya.
2. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
(a) November 7.
(b) November 27.
(c) August 30.
(d) October 31.
3. For whom does Maruja work?
(a) She is an actress.
(c) Parque Nacional.
(d) National Radio Network.
4. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
(a) Julio César Turbay.
(b) Virgilio Barco.
(c) Belisario Betancur.
(d) César Gaviria.
5. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) The kidnappers crash into Maruja's car and quickly grab the women.
(b) The kidnappers wait for a red light to whisk the women into another vehicle.
(c) The kidnappers grab the women when they exit the car to enter Maruja's home.
(d) The kidnappers grab the women as they walk to their car after work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes of the negotiations between the Notables and Escobar's negotiator for Santos and Turbay?
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
3. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
4. Why does Escobar reject the law that gives him immunity from his most feared punishment?
5. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)