|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) President Gaviria.
(b) Rafael Pardo.
(c) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(d) Maza Márquez.
2. How does Marina spend her New Year's Eve?
(a) Laughing and joking with the guards.
(b) She drinks and tries drugs with the guards.
(c) She dances all night without music.
(d) Quietly in the corner.
3. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
(a) They are not in a position to give the Extraditables what they want.
(b) There is no one fighting for their husband and son's lives.
(c) Both men suffer from chronic health issues.
(d) The men are known to be hotheads and make further trouble.
4. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(b) More reading.
(c) Over the counter ibuprofen.
5. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
(a) He is the director of "El Tiempo."
(b) He is Escobar's right hand man.
(c) He is the co-founder of New Liberalism.
(d) He is the leader of the Army of National Liberation.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
2. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
3. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
4. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
5. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)