|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
2. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
(a) Don Pacho.
(b) Juan Gomez.
(c) Guido Parra Montoya.
(d) Manuel Perez.
3. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
(a) Maruja tells them.
(b) Through a radio announcement.
(c) Marina tells them.
(d) From a television news report.
4. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) The kidnappers crash into Maruja's car and quickly grab the women.
(b) The kidnappers grab the women when they exit the car to enter Maruja's home.
(c) The kidnappers grab the women as they walk to their car after work.
(d) The kidnappers wait for a red light to whisk the women into another vehicle.
5. When is the first person freed?
(a) December 12.
(b) November 22.
(c) December 7.
(d) November 26.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
2. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
3. Who begins a personal campaign to contact Escobar?
4. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
5. To what game does Diana compare the negotiations?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)