|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the guards discover that it is Maruja's birthday?
(a) Maruja makes a fuss about it.
(b) From one of Maruja's optimistic games.
(c) During a television show by her children.
(d) Beatriz and Marina sing "Happy Birthday" to Maruja.
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) President Gaviria.
(b) Maza Márquez.
(c) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(d) Rafael Pardo.
3. When Azucena is released, what does she give Nydia Quintero?
(a) A gold chain and cross from Diana.
(b) A minicasette from Diana.
(c) A letter from Diana.
(d) A letter from Don Pacho.
4. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Rodrigo lara Bonilla.
(b) Alberto Villamizar.
(c) Luis Carlos Galán.
(d) Manuel Perez.
5. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
(a) Escobar's ability to gain office in government.
(b) A drug trafficker's ability to leave Colombia.
(c) A drug trafficker's punishment.
(d) Escobar's freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first hiding place located?
2. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
3. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
4. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
5. What is different about Diana and her crew's location compared to the other hostages' hiding places?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)