|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
2. From the list below, which is one example of the relaxed freedom given to Marina, Maruja, and Beatriz?
(a) They can request certain meals a few times a week.
(b) They can go to the bathroom when they wish.
(c) They can stand without asking for permission.
(d) They can talk freely in regular voice volumes.
3. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
(a) Melina Guevara.
(b) Francisco Santos.
(c) Diana Turbay.
(d) Marina Montoya.
4. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Rodrigo lara Bonilla.
(b) Luis Carlos Galán.
(c) Alberto Villamizar.
(d) Manuel Perez.
5. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
(a) A drug trafficker's punishment.
(b) A drug trafficker's ability to leave Colombia.
(c) Escobar's ability to gain office in government.
(d) Escobar's freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Villamizar find Hernando Santos and former president Turbay when he visits them for the first time after Maruja's kidnapping?
2. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
3. Why do the kidnappers take Maruja and Beatriz to a second hiding place?
4. When Azucena is released, what does she give Nydia Quintero?
5. For whom does Maruja work?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)