|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
(a) They pretend they are at Maruja's apartment.
(b) They share good memories with one another.
(c) They visualize their release.
(d) They play games with the guards.
2. What sign of mental stress, previously seen in Marina, does Maruja now display?
(d) Eating disorder.
3. From the list below, which is one example of the relaxed freedom given to Marina, Maruja, and Beatriz?
(a) They can go to the bathroom when they wish.
(b) They can request certain meals a few times a week.
(c) They can stand without asking for permission.
(d) They can talk freely in regular voice volumes.
4. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(b) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
(c) Retaliation from the cartel.
(d) Lack of evidence to convict.
5. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
2. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
3. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
4. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
5. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)