|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter-in-law.
(c) His other sons.
(d) His brother.
2. What sign of mental stress, previously seen in Marina, does Maruja now display?
(d) Eating disorder.
3. How do the guards prevent Maruja from learning about the retaliation for the Priscos' death?
(a) New guards are brought in that know nothing about the past.
(b) The guards stop bringing in the newspapers.
(c) The guards do not allow television and radio for a week.
(d) The guards take away the radio and television.
4. From the list below, which is one example of the relaxed freedom given to Marina, Maruja, and Beatriz?
(a) They can stand without asking for permission.
(b) They can go to the bathroom when they wish.
(c) They can request certain meals a few times a week.
(d) They can talk freely in regular voice volumes.
5. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Manuel Perez.
(b) Alberto Villamizar.
(c) Rodrigo lara Bonilla.
(d) Luis Carlos Galán.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
2. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
3. What is Marina's condition when she is called by the guards to get ready to leave?
4. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
5. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)