|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sign of mental stress, previously seen in Marina, does Maruja now display?
(d) Eating disorder.
2. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(b) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(c) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(d) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
3. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Retaliation from the cartel.
(b) Lack of evidence to convict.
(c) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
(d) Inability to extradite the suspect.
4. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
(a) Radio and newspapers.
(b) Newspapers and magazines.
(c) Radio and television.
(d) Magazines and television.
5. What occurs as a consequence of the Priscos' execution?
(a) Escobar refuses further negotiations for the time being.
(b) There is an order to retaliate against the police in Medellín.
(c) There is an order to kill Marina.
(d) There is an order to kill Pacho Santos.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
4. Who is the first person freed?
5. When is the first person freed?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)