|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
(a) They play games with the guards.
(b) They share good memories with one another.
(c) They visualize their release.
(d) They pretend they are at Maruja's apartment.
2. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
(a) The abductors break into each person's individual home in the middle of night.
(b) The abductors hijack their news van.
(c) The abductors promise them an interview.
(d) Manuel Perez captures them during an interview and hands them over.
3. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
(a) Azucena's wedding anniversary is coming up.
(b) Azucena's father is in the hospital.
(c) Azucena is having hallucinations.
(d) Azucena believes she is pregnant.
4. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
(a) Dr. Pedro Guerrero, Beatriz's husband.
(b) Germán Montoya, Marina's brother.
(c) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
(d) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
5. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
(a) November 7.
(b) August 30.
(c) October 31.
(d) November 27.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
2. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
3. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
4. Who founded the New Liberalism Party?
5. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)