|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) Maza Márquez.
(b) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(c) Rafael Pardo.
(d) President Gaviria.
2. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
(a) Germán Montoya, Marina's brother.
(b) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
(c) Dr. Pedro Guerrero, Beatriz's husband.
(d) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
3. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
(a) Coffee and cigarettes.
(b) Breakfast and cigarettes.
(c) Fresh air time and coffee.
(d) Cigarettes and magazines.
4. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) The kidnappers grab the women when they exit the car to enter Maruja's home.
(b) The kidnappers crash into Maruja's car and quickly grab the women.
(c) The kidnappers wait for a red light to whisk the women into another vehicle.
(d) The kidnappers grab the women as they walk to their car after work.
5. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
2. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
3. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
4. Who does Villamizar call for help?
5. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)