|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatriz do to busy herself while being held hostage?
(a) Looks out a window.
(b) Watches television all day long.
(c) Talks to the guards.
(d) Records details of her imprisonment.
2. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
(a) The size of Escobar's entourage when Luis meets him.
(b) A dead girl lying on the side of the road in Medellín.
(c) The random taxi driver in Medellín works for Escobar.
(d) Escobar's message to Luis via Rosalía.
3. Why is Beatriz a target?
(a) Beatriz is the aunt of the Secretary General.
(b) Beatriz is the mistress of Albert Villamizar, a famous politician.
(c) Beatriz is the wife of a well-known politician.
(d) Beatriz's kidnapping is not intentional.
4. Who does Villamizar call for help?
(a) Manuel Perez, a friend of Alberto's.
(b) César Gaviria, the President.
(c) Julio César, another hostage's family member.
(d) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
5. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
(a) He is the co-founder of New Liberalism.
(b) He is the director of "El Tiempo."
(c) He is the leader of the Army of National Liberation.
(d) He is Escobar's right hand man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first hiding place located?
2. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
3. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
4. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
5. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)