|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
2. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Uneducated farmhands.
(b) Boys and men in poor condition.
(c) Always calm.
3. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
(a) Maruja tells them.
(b) From a television news report.
(c) Through a radio announcement.
(d) Marina tells them.
4. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
(a) Marina frustrates the women as well as the guards.
(b) The guards did not hide their faces before Maruja and Beatriz arrived.
(c) The boss seems to detest her whenever he visits.
(d) The guards treat her the worst.
5. Who founded the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
(b) Gloria Pachón, Beatriz's sister.
(c) Luis Carlos Galán, Beatriz's brother.
(d) Luis Carlos Galán, Maruja's brother in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
2. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
3. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
4. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
5. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)