|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
(b) Dr. Guerrero.
(c) Rafael Pardo.
(d) No one.
2. What is Beatriz's initial response to the attack?
(a) She throws her jewelry at them, thinking it is a burglary.
(b) She is paralyzed and cannot move.
(c) She attempts to hide on the floor of the car.
(d) She spits at the first man and starts running.
3. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(a) More reading.
(c) Over the counter ibuprofen.
4. Why do the kidnappers take Maruja and Beatriz to a second hiding place?
(a) The police learn the kidnappers' escape route, so they must leave.
(b) Beatriz figures out their location when she looks out a bathroom window.
(c) Maruja whispers too loudly that she knows where they may be.
(d) To confuse the women further.
5. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
2. Who does Villamizar call for help?
3. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
4. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
5. Why is Beatriz a target?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)