|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
(a) Fresh air time and coffee.
(b) Coffee and cigarettes.
(c) Breakfast and cigarettes.
(d) Cigarettes and magazines.
2. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) The kidnappers wait for a red light to whisk the women into another vehicle.
(b) The kidnappers crash into Maruja's car and quickly grab the women.
(c) The kidnappers grab the women when they exit the car to enter Maruja's home.
(d) The kidnappers grab the women as they walk to their car after work.
3. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
(a) Germán Montoya.
(b) Alvaro Diego.
(c) Marìa Santiago.
(d) Marina Montoya.
4. What does Beatriz do to busy herself while being held hostage?
(a) Talks to the guards.
(b) Watches television all day long.
(c) Records details of her imprisonment.
(d) Looks out a window.
5. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
(a) The guards did not hide their faces before Maruja and Beatriz arrived.
(b) The boss seems to detest her whenever he visits.
(c) The guards treat her the worst.
(d) Marina frustrates the women as well as the guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
2. For whom does Maruja work?
3. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
4. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
5. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)