|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
(a) They share good memories with one another.
(b) They play games with the guards.
(c) They visualize their release.
(d) They pretend they are at Maruja's apartment.
2. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
(a) One long sleeve shirt and long pants.
(b) A thin T-shirt and long pants.
(c) Prisoner's overalls.
(d) Sweat suits.
3. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Luis Carlos Galán.
(b) Manuel Perez.
(c) Alberto Villamizar.
(d) Rodrigo lara Bonilla.
4. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
(a) August 30.
(b) November 27.
(c) October 31.
(d) November 7.
5. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Concentrate on his work even more.
(b) See a psychotherapist.
(c) Close his practice for the time being.
(d) Move in with his family for support.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
2. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
3. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
4. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
5. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)