|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
(a) It is done in the middle of his workplace.
(b) Everyone sees, but no one says a word due to fear.
(c) It succeeds despite the number of cops at the scene.
(d) It is done in the middle of a busy street.
2. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(b) Hearing voices.
3. Which hostage is no longer worth a bargain?
(b) Marina Montoya.
(c) Francisco Santos.
(d) Diana Turbay.
4. What does Beatriz do to busy herself while being held hostage?
(a) Watches television all day long.
(b) Looks out a window.
(c) Talks to the guards.
(d) Records details of her imprisonment.
5. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
(a) He is the director of "El Tiempo."
(b) He is Escobar's right hand man.
(c) He is the leader of the Army of National Liberation.
(d) He is the co-founder of New Liberalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
2. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
3. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
4. What is different about Diana and her crew's location compared to the other hostages' hiding places?
5. Why do the kidnappers take Maruja and Beatriz to a second hiding place?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)