|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
(a) Azucena's wedding anniversary is coming up.
(b) Azucena's father is in the hospital.
(c) Azucena is having hallucinations.
(d) Azucena believes she is pregnant.
2. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) See a psychotherapist.
(b) Close his practice for the time being.
(c) Move in with his family for support.
(d) Concentrate on his work even more.
3. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
(a) The abductors promise them an interview.
(b) Manuel Perez captures them during an interview and hands them over.
(c) The abductors break into each person's individual home in the middle of night.
(d) The abductors hijack their news van.
4. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(b) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(c) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(d) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
5. Where is the first hiding place located?
(a) La Calera.
(b) El Calle.
(c) La Tercera.
(d) La Castellanos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
2. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
3. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
4. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
5. What is Beatriz's initial response to the attack?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)