|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
(a) Maruja tells them.
(b) From a television news report.
(c) Through a radio announcement.
(d) Marina tells them.
2. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
(a) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
(b) Dr. Pedro Guerrero, Beatriz's husband.
(c) Germán Montoya, Marina's brother.
(d) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
3. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Close his practice for the time being.
(b) Move in with his family for support.
(c) Concentrate on his work even more.
(d) See a psychotherapist.
4. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
(a) Worried for her life.
(b) They will be saved since more people will work to save them.
(d) They will be let go soon since she is more important.
5. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
(a) He is the man that ousted the Virgilio Barco government.
(b) He had been Secretary General to the President.
(c) He is responsible for the M-19 downfall.
(d) He helps write the drug trafficking laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
2. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
3. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
4. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
5. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)