|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) See a psychotherapist.
(b) Concentrate on his work even more.
(c) Close his practice for the time being.
(d) Move in with his family for support.
2. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
(a) She tries to get more personal with the head of the household.
(b) She gives secret messages to the random women that visit the house.
(c) She gives up hope.
(d) She starts a diary.
3. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
4. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
(a) As if they are prisoners too.
(b) The guards are pretty autonomous.
(c) They guards are given nice suits and fancy watches.
(d) As if they are high in rank.
5. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) Rafael Pardo.
(b) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(c) President Gaviria.
(d) Maza Márquez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
2. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
3. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
4. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
5. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)