|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
(a) He had been Secretary General to the President.
(b) He helps write the drug trafficking laws.
(c) He is the man that ousted the Virgilio Barco government.
(d) He is responsible for the M-19 downfall.
2. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(a) Meticulously clean.
(b) Bare and sterile.
(d) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
3. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
(a) The abductors promise them an interview.
(b) The abductors hijack their news van.
(c) The abductors break into each person's individual home in the middle of night.
(d) Manuel Perez captures them during an interview and hands them over.
4. Why is Beatriz a target?
(a) Beatriz's kidnapping is not intentional.
(b) Beatriz is the aunt of the Secretary General.
(c) Beatriz is the mistress of Albert Villamizar, a famous politician.
(d) Beatriz is the wife of a well-known politician.
5. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
(a) Beatriz and her husband are well-known politicians.
(b) Alberto Villamizar informs them.
(c) A note in her bag says to call him in case of an emergency.
(d) Beatriz's husband reaches them first when he hears the news report.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
2. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
3. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
4. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
5. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)