|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
(a) The guards are pretty autonomous.
(b) They guards are given nice suits and fancy watches.
(c) As if they are high in rank.
(d) As if they are prisoners too.
2. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
(b) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
(c) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
(d) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
3. For whom does Maruja work?
(b) Parque Nacional.
(c) She is an actress.
(d) National Radio Network.
4. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
(a) They visualize their release.
(b) They pretend they are at Maruja's apartment.
(c) They share good memories with one another.
(d) They play games with the guards.
5. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(b) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(c) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(d) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
2. Where is the first hiding place located?
3. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
4. Why is Beatriz a target?
5. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)