|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
(b) Dr. Guerrero.
(c) Rafael Pardo.
(d) No one.
2. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
(a) A drug trafficker's ability to leave Colombia.
(b) A drug trafficker's punishment.
(c) Escobar's ability to gain office in government.
(d) Escobar's freedom.
3. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
(b) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
(c) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
(d) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
4. Where is the first hiding place located?
(a) El Calle.
(b) La Castellanos.
(c) La Calera.
(d) La Tercera.
5. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
(a) Escobar's message to Luis via Rosalía.
(b) The random taxi driver in Medellín works for Escobar.
(c) The size of Escobar's entourage when Luis meets him.
(d) A dead girl lying on the side of the road in Medellín.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
2. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
3. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
4. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
5. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)