|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
(b) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
(c) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
(d) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) Rafael Pardo.
(b) Maza Márquez.
(c) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(d) President Gaviria.
3. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Concentrate on his work even more.
(b) Close his practice for the time being.
(c) Move in with his family for support.
(d) See a psychotherapist.
4. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
(a) Maruja tells them.
(b) Through a radio announcement.
(c) From a television news report.
(d) Marina tells them.
5. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
(b) Sunflower seeds.
(c) Cardamom seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first hiding place located?
2. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
3. Who does Villamizar call for help?
4. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
5. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)