|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(a) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
(b) Bare and sterile.
(d) Meticulously clean.
2. Who founded the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Luis Carlos Galán, Maruja's brother in-law.
(b) Gloria Pachón, Beatriz's sister.
(c) Luis Carlos Galán, Beatriz's brother.
(d) Alberto Villamizar, Maruja's husband.
3. Who does Villamizar call for help?
(a) Julio César, another hostage's family member.
(b) Manuel Perez, a friend of Alberto's.
(c) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
(d) César Gaviria, the President.
4. Which hostage is no longer worth a bargain?
(b) Marina Montoya.
(c) Francisco Santos.
(d) Diana Turbay.
5. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
2. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
3. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
4. Why is Beatriz a target?
5. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)