|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
(a) October 31.
(b) November 27.
(c) August 30.
(d) November 7.
2. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) The kidnappers grab the women as they walk to their car after work.
(b) The kidnappers grab the women when they exit the car to enter Maruja's home.
(c) The kidnappers wait for a red light to whisk the women into another vehicle.
(d) The kidnappers crash into Maruja's car and quickly grab the women.
3. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Move in with his family for support.
(b) Concentrate on his work even more.
(c) Close his practice for the time being.
(d) See a psychotherapist.
4. What is Beatriz's initial response to the attack?
(a) She spits at the first man and starts running.
(b) She throws her jewelry at them, thinking it is a burglary.
(c) She attempts to hide on the floor of the car.
(d) She is paralyzed and cannot move.
5. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
2. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
3. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
4. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
5. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)