|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Villamizar call for help?
(a) Julio César, another hostage's family member.
(b) Manuel Perez, a friend of Alberto's.
(c) César Gaviria, the President.
(d) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
2. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
(a) The random taxi driver in Medellín works for Escobar.
(b) A dead girl lying on the side of the road in Medellín.
(c) The size of Escobar's entourage when Luis meets him.
(d) Escobar's message to Luis via Rosalía.
3. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) See a psychotherapist.
(b) Concentrate on his work even more.
(c) Move in with his family for support.
(d) Close his practice for the time being.
4. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
(a) Spring of 1990.
(b) Three months earlier.
(c) The previous week.
(d) The same day.
5. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
(a) He is temporarily knocked out with chloroform.
(b) He is hit unconscious.
(c) He is shot to death.
(d) He is thrown out of the car and left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
2. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
3. Why is Beatriz a target?
4. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
5. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)