|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
(a) Escobar's freedom.
(b) A drug trafficker's punishment.
(c) Escobar's ability to gain office in government.
(d) A drug trafficker's ability to leave Colombia.
2. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
(a) He is the director of "El Tiempo."
(b) He is the co-founder of New Liberalism.
(c) He is Escobar's right hand man.
(d) He is the leader of the Army of National Liberation.
3. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
4. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
(a) Maruja tells them.
(b) Through a radio announcement.
(c) From a television news report.
(d) Marina tells them.
5. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
(b) Virgilio Barco.
(d) New Liberalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
2. In what state does Villamizar find Hernando Santos and former president Turbay when he visits them for the first time after Maruja's kidnapping?
3. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
4. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
5. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)