|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beatriz's initial response to the attack?
(a) She throws her jewelry at them, thinking it is a burglary.
(b) She is paralyzed and cannot move.
(c) She spits at the first man and starts running.
(d) She attempts to hide on the floor of the car.
2. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
(a) He is hit unconscious.
(b) He is shot to death.
(c) He is thrown out of the car and left behind.
(d) He is temporarily knocked out with chloroform.
3. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
(a) He had been Secretary General to the President.
(b) He helps write the drug trafficking laws.
(c) He is the man that ousted the Virgilio Barco government.
(d) He is responsible for the M-19 downfall.
4. Why is Beatriz a target?
(a) Beatriz is the aunt of the Secretary General.
(b) Beatriz's kidnapping is not intentional.
(c) Beatriz is the mistress of Albert Villamizar, a famous politician.
(d) Beatriz is the wife of a well-known politician.
5. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who founded the New Liberalism Party?
2. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
3. The kidnappings are bargains to negotiate what?
4. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
5. Which hostage is no longer worth a bargain?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)