|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
(a) By her well-known high cheekbones.
(b) By her hands.
(c) By her eyes.
(d) By her teeth.
2. Which hostage is no longer worth a bargain?
(a) Marina Montoya.
(c) Diana Turbay.
(d) Francisco Santos.
3. What opportunity for possible freedom arises when Gorilla is having chest pains?
(a) Gorilla asks Maruja to find the majordomo for help.
(b) The second guard asks for the women's help to bring Gorilla to the hospital.
(c) Maruja and Beatrix have access to submachine guns.
(d) The second guard sends Beatriz to the pharmacy for medicine.
4. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
(a) Alvaro Diego.
(b) Germán Montoya.
(c) Marìa Santiago.
(d) Marina Montoya.
5. According to the head of the National Police, why is there an armed raid that rescues Diana and Richard?
(a) It is by the orders of Rafael Pardo.
(b) It is by the orders of Maza Márquez.
(c) The raid is meant to seize Escobar.
(d) Gaviria orders the operation because of information from anonymous phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Beatriz a target?
2. Where does Father Herreros start his involvement concerning Escobar?
3. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
4. Where does Alberto go to visit the Ochoa brothers?
5. What does Marina see the in the laundry area during her nightly walks with Monk?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)