|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
(a) They will be saved since more people will work to save them.
(b) Worried for her life.
(c) They will be let go soon since she is more important.
2. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
(a) No one.
(b) Dr. Guerrero.
(c) Rafael Pardo.
3. Why is Beatriz a target?
(a) Beatriz's kidnapping is not intentional.
(b) Beatriz is the wife of a well-known politician.
(c) Beatriz is the mistress of Albert Villamizar, a famous politician.
(d) Beatriz is the aunt of the Secretary General.
4. What are the guards' orders if there is a rescue mission for Pacho Santos?
(a) Use him as cover in order to survive.
(b) Shoot him three times.
(c) Maintain Pacho alive and with them as they run.
(d) Leave him chained to the bed and leave immediately.
5. Who remains after the series of hostage releases in late 1990?
(a) Diana, Maruja, Marina, Beatriz, Juan, and Richard.
(b) Marina, Maruja, Beatriz and Francisco Santos.
(c) Diana, Richard, Marina, Maruja, Hero and Francisco.
(d) Diana, Marina, Maruja, Beatriz, Richard, and Francisco Santos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What negotiation does Escobar initiate on his own?
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
3. Where is the first hiding place located?
4. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
5. What does Gaviria decide to do after the first hostage deaths?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)