|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
(a) Don Fabio believes Escobar will no longer listen to his advice.
(b) Don Fabio completely supports him.
(c) Don Fabio is hesitant that Alberto is the right man.
(d) Don Fabio immediately refuses involvement.
2. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
(a) She starts a diary.
(b) She gives up hope.
(c) She tries to get more personal with the head of the household.
(d) She gives secret messages to the random women that visit the house.
3. Who is the first to know that Diana and Santos' kidnappings are the works of Escobar?
(a) Hernando Santos.
(b) Former president Turbay.
(c) The media.
(d) César Gaviria.
4. What does the majordomo tell Maruja when he hands her a radio?
(a) Diana is dead.
(b) Beatriz is well.
(c) Marina is dead.
(d) He is not responsible for what she hears.
5. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
(a) November 27.
(b) November 7.
(c) August 30.
(d) October 31.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
2. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
3. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
4. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
5. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)