|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
(a) Hair similarities.
(b) The up market clothes and well-groomed nails.
(c) Dental records.
(d) A tattoo.
2. How does Diana die?
(a) From a random gunshot wound to her waist.
(b) She is shot and left behind.
(c) An Elite Corps member shoots her after mistaking her as one of Escobar's men.
(d) The kidnappers kill her before they flee during the raid.
3. Who does Villamizar call for help?
(a) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
(b) Julio César, another hostage's family member.
(c) César Gaviria, the President.
(d) Manuel Perez, a friend of Alberto's.
4. Who cries for Marina's absence the first night she is gone?
5. What is different about Diana and her crew's location compared to the other hostages' hiding places?
(a) Diana and her crew are usually in shacks rather than a house.
(b) Diana and her crew know exactly where they are.
(c) Diana and her crew are in the middle of a busy city.
(d) Diana's group is closer to Medellín and not in Bogotá.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the guards prevent Maruja from learning about the retaliation for the Priscos' death?
2. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
3. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
4. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
5. When Escobar first begins his business with the drug cartel, how do the people of Medellín view them?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)