|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alberto go to visit the Ochoa brothers?
(b) Martha Nieves' home.
(c) Don Fabio's home.
(d) Itagüí prison.
2. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
(a) César Gaviria.
(b) Belisario Betancur.
(c) Julio César Turbay.
(d) Virgilio Barco.
3. Of the noted men that turn themselves in after Decree 3030, what is the biggest influence that causes them to surrender?
(a) A sign from the Holy Infant.
(b) The women in the family.
(c) The fear of extradition.
(d) The fear of execution.
4. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(d) Hearing voices.
5. Why do the kidnappers take Maruja and Beatriz to a second hiding place?
(a) To confuse the women further.
(b) Beatriz figures out their location when she looks out a bathroom window.
(c) Maruja whispers too loudly that she knows where they may be.
(d) The police learn the kidnappers' escape route, so they must leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What remark does Escobar say about "Colombia Wants Them Back"?
2. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
3. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
4. How does Nydia view President Gaviria?
5. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)