|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
(a) Pardo's department receives a minicassette from Maruja.
(b) Another decree is being worked on to amend the first rejected one.
(c) Nydia has leads on Escobar is location.
(d) President Gaviria is putting more forces to work to help negotiate with Parra.
2. When is the only time Pacho Santos is required to remain quiet?
(a) At every 7:30 evening news.
(b) When Escobar calls the house to check on the guards.
(c) When the landlady comes by for the monthly rent.
(d) When an important futbol game is on.
3. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Lack of evidence to convict.
(b) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(c) Retaliation from the cartel.
(d) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
4. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
(a) He is temporarily knocked out with chloroform.
(b) He is thrown out of the car and left behind.
(c) He is shot to death.
(d) He is hit unconscious.
5. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
(a) Don Fabio immediately refuses involvement.
(b) Don Fabio believes Escobar will no longer listen to his advice.
(c) Don Fabio is hesitant that Alberto is the right man.
(d) Don Fabio completely supports him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nydia view President Gaviria?
2. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
3. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
4. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
5. What stops Pacho from considering suicide?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)