|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
(a) Guido Parra Montoya.
(b) Manuel Perez.
(c) Juan Gomez.
(d) Don Pacho.
2. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
(a) To prevent an armed rescue at all costs.
(b) To use the media to get the public on her side.
(c) To put greater pressure on the president.
(d) To continue her prayers to the Holy Infant.
3. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
(a) A safe security prison.
(c) Political treatment as the guerrillas get them.
(d) Minimum punishment if they turn themselves in.
4. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
(a) They will continue with the executions.
(b) They will release all remaining hostages.
(c) They request another negotiation.
(d) They will release one hostage.
5. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
(a) November 7.
(b) November 27.
(c) August 30.
(d) October 31.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the selected day for Maruja's and Pacho's release?
2. Who is retrieved safely through a rescue mission?
3. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
4. What belief do both Pacho's wife and Escobar follow that influences their outlook of the future?
5. Who cries for Marina's absence the first night she is gone?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)