|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
(a) The Monkey.
(b) Don Fabio.
(c) The government.
(d) Alberto Villamizar.
2. How does Marina spend her New Year's Eve?
(a) Quietly in the corner.
(b) She drinks and tries drugs with the guards.
(c) Laughing and joking with the guards.
(d) She dances all night without music.
3. Who is the first person freed?
(a) Marina Montoya.
(b) Richard Becerra.
(c) Hero Buss.
(d) Juan Vitta.
4. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
(a) The boss seems to detest her whenever he visits.
(b) The guards treat her the worst.
(c) Marina frustrates the women as well as the guards.
(d) The guards did not hide their faces before Maruja and Beatriz arrived.
5. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
(a) Don Pacho.
(b) Priscos brothers.
(c) The Ochoa brothers.
(d) Nieves brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
2. Who begins a personal campaign to contact Escobar?
3. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
4. What is Beatriz's initial response to the attack?
5. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)