|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
(a) Another decree is being worked on to amend the first rejected one.
(b) Nydia has leads on Escobar is location.
(c) President Gaviria is putting more forces to work to help negotiate with Parra.
(d) Pardo's department receives a minicassette from Maruja.
2. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
(a) National Narcotics Statute of 1985.
(b) Decree 2047.
(c) Decree 303.
(d) Decree 3030.
3. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
(a) Death penalty.
(b) Lifetime imprisonment.
(c) Multiple sentences.
4. Why does Maruja fear the idea of carpeting the room?
(a) She believes it means she will remain there a lot longer.
(b) She is afraid more hostages will be taken and imprisoned with her.
(c) She is no longer used to changes of any kind.
(d) She believes it will create more mold and make her sick.
5. Where do the police believe Maruja is located?
(a) Among the jungle farmlands outside of Medellín.
(b) In the city of Medellín.
(c) Near the border of Ecuador.
(d) In the city of Bogotá.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
2. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
3. Why does Villamizar want to meet Escobar?
4. When is the only time Pacho Santos is required to remain quiet?
5. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)