|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
(a) The Monkey.
(b) Alberto Villamizar.
(c) The government.
(d) Don Fabio.
2. When is the first person freed?
(a) December 12.
(b) November 22.
(c) November 26.
(d) December 7.
3. From the list below, which is one example of the relaxed freedom given to Marina, Maruja, and Beatriz?
(a) They can stand without asking for permission.
(b) They can talk freely in regular voice volumes.
(c) They can request certain meals a few times a week.
(d) They can go to the bathroom when they wish.
4. How do the majordomo and his wife treat Maruja's on her birthday?
(a) They give her a cupcake for dessert.
(b) They let her walk outside the enclosed courtyard as a gift.
(c) They allow her to write a letter to send to her husband.
(d) They bring champagne and cake to celebrate.
5. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
(a) Diana Turbay is dead.
(b) He believes they will survive the situation.
(c) Marina is dead.
(d) A rescue mission saved Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
2. How do Escobar's personal guards view Father Herreros?
3. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
4. How does Marina spend her New Year's Eve?
5. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)