|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
2. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
(a) Nieves and Quintero are able to convince him.
(b) Escobar's daughter is taken hostage by the law.
(c) The Ochoa brothers threaten him.
(d) Decree 303.
3. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
(a) As if they are high in rank.
(b) As if they are prisoners too.
(c) They guards are given nice suits and fancy watches.
(d) The guards are pretty autonomous.
4. When is the only time Pacho Santos is required to remain quiet?
(a) At every 7:30 evening news.
(b) When Escobar calls the house to check on the guards.
(c) When the landlady comes by for the monthly rent.
(d) When an important futbol game is on.
5. What does Maruja share with the new guards?
(a) Stories about her sons.
(b) The devised codes from her family on radio and television.
(d) Her dream that they will grow up straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the selected day for Maruja's and Pacho's release?
2. Where does Father Herreros start his involvement concerning Escobar?
3. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
4. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
5. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)