|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Maruja's and Beatriz's guard shows the most iciness?
2. What negotiation does Escobar initiate on his own?
(a) He asks don Fabio to speak on his behalf in exchange for money to care for the Ochoa women.
(b) He wants Villamizar to represent him as his negotiator with the government in exchange for Maruja's release.
(c) He requests that Hernando publish two texts in exchange for Pacho.
(d) He asks President Gaviria for amnesty for Maruja's and Pacho's release.
3. In 1991, about how many murders occurs in Medellín each day?
4. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
(a) A guard unknowingly drops a knife under Pacho's bed.
(b) A night guard passes out before he can chain Pacho to the bed.
(c) Pacho sees a weak spot in the bathroom window that he believes he can break through.
(d) All the guards leave him to watch a futbol championship game.
5. What remark does Escobar say about "Colombia Wants Them Back"?
(a) He tells the producers the program is useless.
(b) He finds the program selfish for focusing only on the rich and famous.
(c) He says he hears them, but they are not factors in the decision.
(d) He respects their call for human rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what illness does Maruja suffer a month after her abduction?
2. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
3. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
4. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
5. How does Diana die?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)