|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the noted men that turn themselves in after Decree 3030, what is the biggest influence that causes them to surrender?
(a) A sign from the Holy Infant.
(b) The fear of execution.
(c) The women in the family.
(d) The fear of extradition.
2. How is Diana distracted after her separation from Azucena?
(a) She is told she can write apology letters to her crew's families.
(b) She turns to praying to the Holy Infant.
(c) She is told she will have an interview with Escobar.
(d) She is told she can write letters to her husband.
3. Who is the first person freed?
(a) Hero Buss.
(b) Richard Becerra.
(c) Juan Vitta.
(d) Marina Montoya.
4. What city does Escobar threaten to dynamite?
5. How do the guards discover that it is Maruja's birthday?
(a) Beatriz and Marina sing "Happy Birthday" to Maruja.
(b) From one of Maruja's optimistic games.
(c) During a television show by her children.
(d) Maruja makes a fuss about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
2. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
3. What causes Damaris to leave the house?
4. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
5. Why does Villamizar want to meet Escobar?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)