|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
(a) The guards are pretty autonomous.
(b) As if they are prisoners too.
(c) As if they are high in rank.
(d) They guards are given nice suits and fancy watches.
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
(a) Secure prison from his enemies.
(b) Safety for his family.
(c) Extradition issue.
(d) Multiple sentences issue.
4. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
(b) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
(c) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
(d) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
5. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
(a) They are the only ones who know where Escobar resides.
(b) They are the masterminds behind the drug cartel to the U.S.
(c) They are accused of assassinations and being the brains behind the current abductions.
(d) They are in charge of all the hostages during their imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
2. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
3. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
4. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
5. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)