|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
2. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
(a) Assassination of the president.
(b) More abductions.
(c) Bombings and assassinations.
(d) The killings of their children.
3. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
(a) They share good memories with one another.
(b) They visualize their release.
(c) They play games with the guards.
(d) They pretend they are at Maruja's apartment.
4. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
(a) They are not in a position to give the Extraditables what they want.
(b) There is no one fighting for their husband and son's lives.
(c) The men are known to be hotheads and make further trouble.
(d) Both men suffer from chronic health issues.
5. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
(a) Through the Ochoa brothers.
(b) Through the Ochoa sisters.
(c) Through his sister-in-law.
(d) Through Guido Parra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
2. Where is the first hiding place located?
3. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
4. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
5. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)