|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(b) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(c) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(d) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
2. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
(b) Minimum punishment if they turn themselves in.
(c) A safe security prison.
(d) Political treatment as the guerrillas get them.
3. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
(a) They are not in a position to give the Extraditables what they want.
(b) There is no one fighting for their husband and son's lives.
(c) Both men suffer from chronic health issues.
(d) The men are known to be hotheads and make further trouble.
4. Who is the first to know that Diana and Santos' kidnappings are the works of Escobar?
(a) César Gaviria.
(b) The media.
(c) Hernando Santos.
(d) Former president Turbay.
5. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(c) Hearing voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
3. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
4. Why do the kidnappers take Maruja and Beatriz to a second hiding place?
5. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)