|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
(a) Sweat suits.
(b) A thin T-shirt and long pants.
(c) One long sleeve shirt and long pants.
(d) Prisoner's overalls.
2. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
(a) National Narcotics Statute of 1985.
(b) Decree 3030.
(c) Decree 2047.
(d) Decree 303.
3. For whom does Maruja work?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) Parque Nacional.
(d) National Radio Network.
4. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
(b) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
(c) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
(d) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
5. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
(a) He had been Secretary General to the President.
(b) He is the man that ousted the Virgilio Barco government.
(c) He is responsible for the M-19 downfall.
(d) He helps write the drug trafficking laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
2. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
3. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
4. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
5. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)