|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
(a) They will be saved since more people will work to save them.
(c) They will be let go soon since she is more important.
(d) Worried for her life.
2. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
(a) Through his sister-in-law.
(b) Through the Ochoa sisters.
(c) Through Guido Parra.
(d) Through the Ochoa brothers.
3. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
(a) Azucena is having hallucinations.
(b) Azucena believes she is pregnant.
(c) Azucena's wedding anniversary is coming up.
(d) Azucena's father is in the hospital.
4. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
(a) Marina Montoya.
(b) Melina Guevara.
(c) Diana Turbay.
(d) Francisco Santos.
5. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
(a) One-on-one conversations with Beatriz to keep focus on reality.
(b) Two hours of solitude a day.
(c) A cigarette as soon as she wakes up to the gloomy mornings.
(d) A time for prayer to the Holy Infant once a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
3. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
4. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
5. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)