|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(a) More reading.
(b) Over the counter ibuprofen.
2. Who begins a personal campaign to contact Escobar?
(a) Nydia Quintero.
(b) Martha Nieves.
(d) Angelina Ochoa.
3. Why do the kidnappers take Maruja and Beatriz to a second hiding place?
(a) The police learn the kidnappers' escape route, so they must leave.
(b) Maruja whispers too loudly that she knows where they may be.
(c) To confuse the women further.
(d) Beatriz figures out their location when she looks out a bathroom window.
4. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
(a) It is done in the middle of his workplace.
(b) Everyone sees, but no one says a word due to fear.
(c) It is done in the middle of a busy street.
(d) It succeeds despite the number of cops at the scene.
5. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
(a) She gives secret messages to the random women that visit the house.
(b) She gives up hope.
(c) She tries to get more personal with the head of the household.
(d) She starts a diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
2. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
3. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
4. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
5. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)