|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
(a) A psychotherapist.
(b) A physical therapist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
2. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
(a) Through Guido Parra.
(b) Through his sister-in-law.
(c) Through the Ochoa sisters.
(d) Through the Ochoa brothers.
3. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
(a) He is the man that ousted the Virgilio Barco government.
(b) He helps write the drug trafficking laws.
(c) He is responsible for the M-19 downfall.
(d) He had been Secretary General to the President.
4. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(d) Hearing voices.
5. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
(a) One-on-one conversations with Beatriz to keep focus on reality.
(b) Two hours of solitude a day.
(c) A time for prayer to the Holy Infant once a day.
(d) A cigarette as soon as she wakes up to the gloomy mornings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
2. Who founded the New Liberalism Party?
3. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
4. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
5. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)