|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
(a) Melina Guevara.
(b) Marina Montoya.
(c) Francisco Santos.
(d) Diana Turbay.
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. The feelings of the kidnappers during the abduction can be described as __________.
4. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
(c) Sunflower seeds.
(d) Cardamom seeds.
5. What happens to Maruja's chauffeur?
(a) He is temporarily knocked out with chloroform.
(b) He is hit unconscious.
(c) He is shot to death.
(d) He is thrown out of the car and left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
2. What does Beatriz do to busy herself while being held hostage?
3. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
4. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
5. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)