|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(b) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(c) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(d) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
2. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
(a) That Parra is a crooked opportunist.
(b) That Parra is a brilliant negotiator.
(c) That Parra is dangerous for his intelligence of the law.
(d) That Parra is a serious man but with no real direction.
3. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
(a) Move in with his family for support.
(b) See a psychotherapist.
(c) Concentrate on his work even more.
(d) Close his practice for the time being.
4. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
(a) A dead girl lying on the side of the road in Medellín.
(b) The size of Escobar's entourage when Luis meets him.
(c) Escobar's message to Luis via Rosalía.
(d) The random taxi driver in Medellín works for Escobar.
5. What does everyone call the man who seems to lead the kidnapping?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
2. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
3. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
4. Where is the first hiding place located?
5. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)