|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(b) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(c) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(d) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
2. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
(a) There is no one fighting for their husband and son's lives.
(b) They are not in a position to give the Extraditables what they want.
(c) Both men suffer from chronic health issues.
(d) The men are known to be hotheads and make further trouble.
3. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
(a) The guards did not hide their faces before Maruja and Beatriz arrived.
(b) Marina frustrates the women as well as the guards.
(c) The boss seems to detest her whenever he visits.
(d) The guards treat her the worst.
4. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
(a) The abductors break into each person's individual home in the middle of night.
(b) The abductors hijack their news van.
(c) Manuel Perez captures them during an interview and hands them over.
(d) The abductors promise them an interview.
5. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter-in-law.
(c) His brother.
(d) His other sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who founded the New Liberalism Party?
2. Who is the first to know that Diana and Santos' kidnappings are the works of Escobar?
3. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
4. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
5. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)