|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
(a) Marìa Santiago.
(b) Germán Montoya.
(c) Alvaro Diego.
(d) Marina Montoya.
2. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
(a) Minimum punishment if they turn themselves in.
(c) Political treatment as the guerrillas get them.
(d) A safe security prison.
3. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Uneducated farmhands.
(c) Boys and men in poor condition.
(d) Always calm.
4. The Santos family learns Pacho is in the northern part of Bogota. How do they know this?
(a) Pacho reads a headline from a local edition newspaper on a minicassette to prove he's alive.
(b) Guido Parra slips during a negotiation with the Notables.
(c) Pacho talks of clues in a minicassette sent to the family to prove he's alive.
(d) Hernando's friend recognizes Pacho's voice coming from an abandoned house.
5. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(d) Hearing voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins a personal campaign to contact Escobar?
2. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
3. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
4. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
5. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)