|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
(a) Both men suffer from chronic health issues.
(b) The men are known to be hotheads and make further trouble.
(c) They are not in a position to give the Extraditables what they want.
(d) There is no one fighting for their husband and son's lives.
2. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
(a) Sunflower seeds.
(d) Cardamom seeds.
3. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
(a) Maruja tells them.
(b) Through a radio announcement.
(c) Marina tells them.
(d) From a television news report.
4. Who is the first to know that Diana and Santos' kidnappings are the works of Escobar?
(a) Former president Turbay.
(b) The media.
(c) Hernando Santos.
(d) César Gaviria.
5. For whom does Maruja work?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) Parque Nacional.
(d) National Radio Network.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
2. Who is the first to be kidnapped in the string of related abductions?
3. What is Beatriz's initial response to the attack?
4. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
5. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)