|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Escobar reject the law that gives him immunity from his most feared punishment?
(a) He believes a drug trafficker should only be imprisoned for one sentence.
(b) He wants to rid of the death penalty altogether.
(c) He wants non-extradition offered no matter the situation.
(d) He wants to lower maximum imprisonment despite the number of cases.
2. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
(a) Azucena is having hallucinations.
(b) Azucena's father is in the hospital.
(c) Azucena's wedding anniversary is coming up.
(d) Azucena believes she is pregnant.
3. What is Beatriz's initial response to the attack?
(a) She attempts to hide on the floor of the car.
(b) She spits at the first man and starts running.
(c) She throws her jewelry at them, thinking it is a burglary.
(d) She is paralyzed and cannot move.
4. What do drug traffickers fear most for punishment?
(b) Lifetime imprisonment.
(c) Death penalty.
(d) Multiple sentences.
5. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
(a) It is done in the middle of his workplace.
(b) Everyone sees, but no one says a word due to fear.
(c) It is done in the middle of a busy street.
(d) It succeeds despite the number of cops at the scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaints do the women in the drug traffickers' family have?
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
3. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
4. Maruja and Beatriz are soon joined by another hostage. When was this person kidnapped?
5. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)