|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(c) Hearing voices.
2. What does the Extraditables' lawyer want for his clients in terms of treatment?
(a) A safe security prison.
(b) Minimum punishment if they turn themselves in.
(d) Political treatment as the guerrillas get them.
3. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
(a) Nydia has leads on Escobar is location.
(b) Another decree is being worked on to amend the first rejected one.
(c) Pardo's department receives a minicassette from Maruja.
(d) President Gaviria is putting more forces to work to help negotiate with Parra.
4. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
(a) Maruja tells them.
(b) Through a radio announcement.
(c) From a television news report.
(d) Marina tells them.
5. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
(a) Guido Parra Montoya.
(b) Juan Gomez.
(c) Don Pacho.
(d) Manuel Perez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
2. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
3. Who becomes a strong supporter for Hernando Santos when his son, Francisco Santos, is abducted?
4. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
5. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)