|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
(a) Decree 303.
(b) Escobar's daughter is taken hostage by the law.
(c) Nieves and Quintero are able to convince him.
(d) The Ochoa brothers threaten him.
2. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
(a) Azucena believes she is pregnant.
(b) Azucena is having hallucinations.
(c) Azucena's father is in the hospital.
(d) Azucena's wedding anniversary is coming up.
3. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
(a) To put greater pressure on the president.
(b) To use the media to get the public on her side.
(c) To continue her prayers to the Holy Infant.
(d) To prevent an armed rescue at all costs.
4. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
(a) Priscos brothers.
(b) The Ochoa brothers.
(c) Don Pacho.
(d) Nieves brothers.
5. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
(a) Manuel Perez.
(b) Don Pacho.
(c) Juan Gomez.
(d) Guido Parra Montoya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
2. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
3. What is Manuel Perez famous for?
4. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
5. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)