|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the guards' orders if there is a rescue mission for Pacho Santos?
(a) Shoot him three times.
(b) Use him as cover in order to survive.
(c) Leave him chained to the bed and leave immediately.
(d) Maintain Pacho alive and with them as they run.
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) President Gaviria.
(b) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(c) Maza Márquez.
(d) Rafael Pardo.
3. How does Diana die?
(a) She is shot and left behind.
(b) An Elite Corps member shoots her after mistaking her as one of Escobar's men.
(c) The kidnappers kill her before they flee during the raid.
(d) From a random gunshot wound to her waist.
4. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
(a) Rodrigo lara Bonilla.
(b) Luis Carlos Galán.
(c) Manuel Perez.
(d) Alberto Villamizar.
5. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(a) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
(b) Bare and sterile.
(d) Meticulously clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
2. What opportunity for possible freedom arises when Gorilla is having chest pains?
3. According to the head of the National Police, why is there an armed raid that rescues Diana and Richard?
4. What does the letter sent from the Extraditables to Turbay and Santos threaten if they do not receive what they want?
5. In what state does Villamizar find Hernando Santos and former president Turbay when he visits them for the first time after Maruja's kidnapping?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)