|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
(a) President Gaviria.
(b) Diego Montaña Cuéllar.
(c) Rafael Pardo.
(d) Maza Márquez.
2. How does Diana die?
(a) The kidnappers kill her before they flee during the raid.
(b) From a random gunshot wound to her waist.
(c) She is shot and left behind.
(d) An Elite Corps member shoots her after mistaking her as one of Escobar's men.
3. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
(a) Marina is dead.
(b) A rescue mission saved Richard.
(c) Diana Turbay is dead.
(d) He believes they will survive the situation.
4. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
(a) As if they are prisoners too.
(b) As if they are high in rank.
(c) The guards are pretty autonomous.
(d) They guards are given nice suits and fancy watches.
5. Who cries for Marina's absence the first night she is gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
2. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
3. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
4. What complaints do the women in the drug traffickers' family have?
5. In what state does Villamizar find Hernando Santos and former president Turbay when he visits them for the first time after Maruja's kidnapping?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)