|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
(a) Julio César Turbay.
(b) Belisario Betancur.
(c) César Gaviria.
(d) Virgilio Barco.
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
(a) The up market clothes and well-groomed nails.
(b) Hair similarities.
(c) Dental records.
(d) A tattoo.
4. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
(b) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
(c) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
(d) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
5. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Boys and men in poor condition.
(c) Uneducated farmhands.
(d) Always calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
2. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
3. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
4. How does Diana die?
5. What rumor begins to spread near the end of January?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)