|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
(a) Escobar gets to have a personal prison camp in Envigado.
(b) Escobar is willing to give all goods and money with proof that no one is extradited.
(c) Escobar's family is free of any indictments and offered security from enemies.
(d) Escobar will surrender 100+ of his men if he is offered amnesty from extradition.
2. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
(a) By her well-known high cheekbones.
(b) By her teeth.
(c) By her hands.
(d) By her eyes.
3. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Boys and men in poor condition.
(b) Uneducated farmhands.
(c) Always calm.
4. In what state does Villamizar find Hernando Santos and former president Turbay when he visits them for the first time after Maruja's kidnapping?
(a) Santos and Turbay turn to prayer as their only hope.
(b) Santos and Turbay are still in a fervor to find their children.
(c) Santos and Turbay are discouraged.
(d) Santos and Turbay believe their children are already dead.
5. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
(a) Marina is dead.
(b) He believes they will survive the situation.
(c) A rescue mission saved Richard.
(d) Diana Turbay is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatriz find out about Marina's death?
2. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
3. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
4. Which hostage is no longer worth a bargain?
5. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)