|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
(a) A psychotherapist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A physical therapist.
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Retaliation from the cartel.
(b) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
(c) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(d) Lack of evidence to convict.
3. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
(a) They visualize their release.
(b) They share good memories with one another.
(c) They play games with the guards.
(d) They pretend they are at Maruja's apartment.
4. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
(a) Escobar is willing to give all goods and money with proof that no one is extradited.
(b) Escobar gets to have a personal prison camp in Envigado.
(c) Escobar will surrender 100+ of his men if he is offered amnesty from extradition.
(d) Escobar's family is free of any indictments and offered security from enemies.
5. Who does Villamizar call for help?
(a) Julio César, another hostage's family member.
(b) César Gaviria, the President.
(c) Alexandra, Maruja's daughter.
(d) Manuel Perez, a friend of Alberto's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
2. Who is the only one to not hide the pessimism of the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
3. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
4. How does Nydia view President Gaviria?
5. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)