|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(a) More reading.
(b) Over the counter ibuprofen.
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
(b) They will be let go soon since she is more important.
(c) They will be saved since more people will work to save them.
(d) Worried for her life.
4. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
(a) That Parra is dangerous for his intelligence of the law.
(b) That Parra is a brilliant negotiator.
(c) That Parra is a serious man but with no real direction.
(d) That Parra is a crooked opportunist.
5. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
(a) Through the Ochoa sisters.
(b) Through Guido Parra.
(c) Through his sister-in-law.
(d) Through the Ochoa brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first family member to arrive at the scene of Maruja's and Beatriz's abduction?
2. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
3. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
4. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
5. How does Diana die?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)