|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
(a) A time for prayer to the Holy Infant once a day.
(b) A cigarette as soon as she wakes up to the gloomy mornings.
(c) Two hours of solitude a day.
(d) One-on-one conversations with Beatriz to keep focus on reality.
2. How does Diana die?
(a) From a random gunshot wound to her waist.
(b) An Elite Corps member shoots her after mistaking her as one of Escobar's men.
(c) The kidnappers kill her before they flee during the raid.
(d) She is shot and left behind.
3. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(d) Hearing voices.
4. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
(a) Dr. Guerrero.
(b) Rafael Pardo.
(c) No one.
5. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
(a) Secure prison from his enemies.
(b) Safety for his family.
(c) Multiple sentences issue.
(d) Extradition issue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who handles the negotiations for Escobar?
2. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
3. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
4. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
5. In preparation for Beatriz's release, what does Maruja do?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)