|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
(a) Decree 2047.
(b) Decree 3030.
(c) National Narcotics Statute of 1985.
(d) Decree 303.
2. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
3. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Uneducated farmhands.
(b) Always calm.
(d) Boys and men in poor condition.
4. Which hostage is no longer worth a bargain?
(b) Marina Montoya.
(c) Diana Turbay.
(d) Francisco Santos.
5. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
(a) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
(b) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
(c) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
(d) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
2. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
3. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
4. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
5. When is the only time Pacho Santos is required to remain quiet?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)