|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
(a) To put greater pressure on the president.
(b) To continue her prayers to the Holy Infant.
(c) To prevent an armed rescue at all costs.
(d) To use the media to get the public on her side.
2. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
(a) Beatriz and her husband are well-known politicians.
(b) A note in her bag says to call him in case of an emergency.
(c) Beatriz's husband reaches them first when he hears the news report.
(d) Alberto Villamizar informs them.
3. Who begins a personal campaign to contact Escobar?
(a) Nydia Quintero.
(b) Angelina Ochoa.
(c) Martha Nieves.
4. How is the first hostage executed by the terrorists?
(a) Numerous bullets throughout the trunk of the body.
(b) Bullets to the head.
(c) One cut to the throat.
(d) Hung in public.
5. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
(a) Decree 3030.
(b) National Narcotics Statute of 1985.
(c) Decree 2047.
(d) Decree 303.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
2. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
3. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza Márquez about rescue missions?
4. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
5. What does Villamizar think of Guido Parra?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)