|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
(a) Safety for his family.
(b) Multiple sentences issue.
(c) Secure prison from his enemies.
(d) Extradition issue.
2. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
(a) One-on-one conversations with Beatriz to keep focus on reality.
(b) A time for prayer to the Holy Infant once a day.
(c) A cigarette as soon as she wakes up to the gloomy mornings.
(d) Two hours of solitude a day.
3. What shocks Beatriz and Maruja the night Beatriz leaves?
(a) One of the guards cries when Beatriz hugs him goodbye.
(b) Beatriz' clothes are tight-fitting.
(c) Damaris is angry Beatriz has to go.
(d) Their reflections in the mirror.
4. What is most surprising about Santos' kidnapping?
(a) It succeeds despite the number of cops at the scene.
(b) Everyone sees, but no one says a word due to fear.
(c) It is done in the middle of a busy street.
(d) It is done in the middle of his workplace.
5. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
(a) The up market clothes and well-groomed nails.
(b) Dental records.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) Hair similarities.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the drug traffickers turn themselves in, what law gives drug traffickers immunity from the punishment that most of them fear?
2. What advice does the German journalist give Nydia?
3. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
4. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
5. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)