|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Escobar reject the law that gives him immunity from his most feared punishment?
(a) He believes a drug trafficker should only be imprisoned for one sentence.
(b) He wants to rid of the death penalty altogether.
(c) He wants to lower maximum imprisonment despite the number of cases.
(d) He wants non-extradition offered no matter the situation.
2. After the Notables negotiation failure, what news does Pardo give Villamizar to have something to look forward to?
(a) Pardo's department receives a minicassette from Maruja.
(b) President Gaviria is putting more forces to work to help negotiate with Parra.
(c) Nydia has leads on Escobar is location.
(d) Another decree is being worked on to amend the first rejected one.
3. Of the noted men that turn themselves in after Decree 3030, what is the biggest influence that causes them to surrender?
(a) The fear of execution.
(b) A sign from the Holy Infant.
(c) The fear of extradition.
(d) The women in the family.
4. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
(a) Hair similarities.
(b) Dental records.
(c) The up market clothes and well-groomed nails.
(d) A tattoo.
5. How does Nydia view President Gaviria?
(a) She believes he is just as dishonorable as Escobar.
(b) She believes his decisions are hard on her but good for all.
(c) She thinks he is cold-hearted.
(d) She thinks he is an understanding man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exposes Escobar when he attempts to infiltrate the New Liberalism Party?
2. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
3. How does Beatriz find out about Marina's death?
4. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
5. How do the police know how to reach Beatriz's husband?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)