|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
(a) They request another negotiation.
(b) They will continue with the executions.
(c) They will release one hostage.
(d) They will release all remaining hostages.
2. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
(a) Inability to extradite the suspect.
(b) Retaliation from the cartel.
(c) Public safety during the attempts to physically capture any of the terrorists.
(d) Lack of evidence to convict.
3. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
(a) By her teeth.
(b) By her hands.
(c) By her eyes.
(d) By her well-known high cheekbones.
4. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
(a) Manuel Perez captures them during an interview and hands them over.
(b) The abductors break into each person's individual home in the middle of night.
(c) The abductors hijack their news van.
(d) The abductors promise them an interview.
5. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
(a) The boss seems to detest her whenever he visits.
(b) Marina frustrates the women as well as the guards.
(c) The guards did not hide their faces before Maruja and Beatriz arrived.
(d) The guards treat her the worst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
2. How is the first hostage executed by the terrorists?
3. What does Escobar propose in one of his letters to his lawyer when in negotiations with the Notables?
4. What reality hits Luis Guillermo of Pablo Escobar's power?
5. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)