|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
(a) She starts a diary.
(b) She gives secret messages to the random women that visit the house.
(c) She tries to get more personal with the head of the household.
(d) She gives up hope.
2. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(a) More reading.
(c) Over the counter ibuprofen.
3. How is the first hostage executed by the terrorists?
(a) Bullets to the head.
(b) One cut to the throat.
(c) Hung in public.
(d) Numerous bullets throughout the trunk of the body.
4. From what does Marina suffer by the time Maruja and Beatriz meet her?
(c) Hearing voices.
5. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gaviria decide to do after the first hostage deaths?
2. What does Maruja, Marina and Beatriz do to keep hope alive?
3. Why does Maruja fear the idea of carpeting the room?
4. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
5. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)