|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
(a) They are the only ones who know where Escobar resides.
(b) They are the masterminds behind the drug cartel to the U.S.
(c) They are accused of assassinations and being the brains behind the current abductions.
(d) They are in charge of all the hostages during their imprisonment.
2. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
(a) A guard unknowingly drops a knife under Pacho's bed.
(b) Pacho sees a weak spot in the bathroom window that he believes he can break through.
(c) All the guards leave him to watch a futbol championship game.
(d) A night guard passes out before he can chain Pacho to the bed.
3. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
(b) The least worthy.
(d) Don Pacho's favorite.
4. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
(a) A thin T-shirt and long pants.
(b) One long sleeve shirt and long pants.
(c) Prisoner's overalls.
(d) Sweat suits.
5. What is Juan Vitto prescribed when a doctor visits?
(b) Over the counter ibuprofen.
(d) More reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Damaris to leave the house?
2. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
3. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
4. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
5. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)