|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
(d) Worse than the other guards.
2. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(b) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(c) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(d) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
3. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
(a) Dental records.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) The up market clothes and well-groomed nails.
(d) Hair similarities.
4. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
(a) Nieves brothers.
(b) Priscos brothers.
(c) Don Pacho.
(d) The Ochoa brothers.
5. What does Maruja give herself to keep her sanity?
(a) A cigarette as soon as she wakes up to the gloomy mornings.
(b) A time for prayer to the Holy Infant once a day.
(c) One-on-one conversations with Beatriz to keep focus on reality.
(d) Two hours of solitude a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
2. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
3. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
4. How does Diana die?
5. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)