|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guards are there for Maruja, Beatriz, and the other woman held together in one room?
2. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(b) Always calm.
(c) Uneducated farmhands.
(d) Boys and men in poor condition.
3. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
(a) To yell at the top of her lungs.
(b) Stop taking her medicines.
(c) Stop eating.
(d) Stop talking to the majordomo and Damaris.
4. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
(a) Nieves and Quintero are able to convince him.
(b) Escobar's daughter is taken hostage by the law.
(c) The Ochoa brothers threaten him.
(d) Decree 303.
5. According to the head of the National Police, why is there an armed raid that rescues Diana and Richard?
(a) It is by the orders of Maza Márquez.
(b) It is by the orders of Rafael Pardo.
(c) The raid is meant to seize Escobar.
(d) Gaviria orders the operation because of information from anonymous phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
2. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
3. What stops Maruja's thoughts of an escape through the courtyard?
4. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
5. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)