|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
(a) They are in charge of all the hostages during their imprisonment.
(b) They are the masterminds behind the drug cartel to the U.S.
(c) They are accused of assassinations and being the brains behind the current abductions.
(d) They are the only ones who know where Escobar resides.
2. What causes Damaris to leave the house?
(a) She is appalled at the treatment of Maruja.
(b) The guards are too drunk and rowdy for her.
(c) She leaves with the children to visit her ailing mother.
(d) The majordomo pushes her out a window.
3. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
(a) They guards are given nice suits and fancy watches.
(b) As if they are prisoners too.
(c) The guards are pretty autonomous.
(d) As if they are high in rank.
4. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(b) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(c) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(d) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
5. What does the guard refer to Diana as being?
(a) Don Pacho's favorite.
(d) The least worthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
2. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
3. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
4. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
5. What does "Doctor" suggest Maruja do when they talk?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)