|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
(a) Azucena's wedding anniversary is coming up.
(b) Azucena's father is in the hospital.
(c) Azucena believes she is pregnant.
(d) Azucena is having hallucinations.
2. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
(a) Don Pacho.
(b) Priscos brothers.
(c) The Ochoa brothers.
(d) Nieves brothers.
3. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
(b) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(c) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(d) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
4. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
(a) The guards did not hide their faces before Maruja and Beatriz arrived.
(b) The guards treat her the worst.
(c) Marina frustrates the women as well as the guards.
(d) The boss seems to detest her whenever he visits.
5. What stops Maruja's thoughts of an escape through the courtyard?
(a) The man in black Marina once saw is real to Maruja.
(b) Two guards now take walks with her instead of just Damaris.
(c) She sees an armed guard right outside.
(d) The German shepherd is trained to bark at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
2. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
3. How is the first hostage executed by the terrorists?
4. What does Beatriz do to busy herself while being held hostage?
5. What does the majordomo tell Maruja when he hands her a radio?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)