|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Pacho's guards compared to Maruja and Beatriz's guards?
(a) Pacho's guards are worse than the women's guards.
(b) Pacho's guards are just as harsh.
(c) Pacho's guards are hardly present.
(d) Pacho's guards are much more informal.
2. When Diana's crew learns of Maruja's abduction, how do they feel?
(b) They will be saved since more people will work to save them.
(c) They will be let go soon since she is more important.
(d) Worried for her life.
3. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
(a) Uneducated farmhands.
(c) Always calm.
(d) Boys and men in poor condition.
4. What are the hostages given to wear while in hiding?
(a) Prisoner's overalls.
(b) One long sleeve shirt and long pants.
(c) Sweat suits.
(d) A thin T-shirt and long pants.
5. Of the noted men that turn themselves in after Decree 3030, what is the biggest influence that causes them to surrender?
(a) The fear of execution.
(b) The women in the family.
(c) The fear of extradition.
(d) A sign from the Holy Infant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
2. At the end of October, what does Diana learn is distressing Azucena?
3. What stops Maruja's thoughts of an escape through the courtyard?
4. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
5. What stops Pacho from considering suicide?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)