|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Diana die?
(a) She is shot and left behind.
(b) The kidnappers kill her before they flee during the raid.
(c) From a random gunshot wound to her waist.
(d) An Elite Corps member shoots her after mistaking her as one of Escobar's men.
2. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
(a) A psychotherapist.
(b) A physical therapist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
3. What major term is Decree 3030 missing that angers Escobar?
(a) Multiple sentences issue.
(b) Safety for his family.
(c) Secure prison from his enemies.
(d) Extradition issue.
4. How is the first hostage executed by the terrorists?
(a) One cut to the throat.
(b) Bullets to the head.
(c) Numerous bullets throughout the trunk of the body.
(d) Hung in public.
5. What is one thing that can break Maruja's bond with the nicer set of guards?
(a) Her inability to play Nintendo.
(b) Her judging character.
(c) Her zealous religiousness.
(d) Her atheism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What forms of communication do Maruja and Beatriz have from the outside world?
2. What does "Doctor" suggest Maruja do when they talk?
3. How do the Prisco brothers play a role in the gang life?
4. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
5. How does Luis Guillermo Pérez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)