* In early November, Maruja PachÃ³n de Villamizar and her sister-in-law, Beatriz Villamizar de Guerrero, leave FOCINE.
* On the way home, the car is surrounded and hit during traffic.
* The men from the other cars kill the driver and kidnap Maruja and Beatriz.
* The men run intro traffic trouble, and one of them hits a taxi.
* The abductors bring the women to a hideout.
* The police are tracking the men due to witnesses and the taxi driver who is hit by one of the kidnapper's cars.
* The abductors take the women to a different location where they meet Marina Montoya, a woman kidnapped months earlier.
* The police find the injured driver and Beatriz's purse.
* The police calls Dr. Guerrero, Beatriz's husband to the scene.
* Alberto Villamizar finds out about the accident and that it is just 200 yards from his home and runs to the scene.
This section contains 1,566 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)