|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which couple is getting a divorce?
2. Approximately how old is Teddy?
3. Who is accused of rape?
4. Where does Eggers work?
5. What new piece of evidence may crack the murder case wide open?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Cary after the video is shot? What is Stone's reaction?
2. Discuss the results of Teddy's covert operation. What is Eggers' reaction? What is Stone's reaction?
3. Explain the scene at Dino's wedding.
4. What big news does Dino deliver to Stone? What is Stone's reaction?
5. Explain the conversation between Stone and Hi. What information does Hi reveal?
6. What do you think Eggers and Woodman want with Stone?
7. Describe the conversation between Stone and Dino.
8. Explain the scene in which Stone checks out the executive apartments.
9. When does Stone see Cary? What is Stone's reaction to their ongoing relationship?
10. Explain the phone call Stone receives from Herb. What are the circumstances of Herb's arrest?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write your own murder mystery based on "New York Dead". Use Barrington as the lead character. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, etc. Explain your inspiration.
Essay Topic 2
There are quite a few bodies discovered in Van Fleet's secret place. Explain the condition of the bodies. How are the bodies identified? Who provides the identification? Do police check the identities in any other way? Explain. Would it be helpful to check fingerprints? Could the police use dental records for identification? Are the identifications correct? Explain. Would these murders be handled differently than any other murder? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Write your own murder mystery based on "New York Dead". Use Stone Barrington as the lead character. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, etc. Explain your inspiration.
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)