|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Stone regarding a possible career change?
(d) Van Fleet.
2. Leary refers to the NYPD as a _____.
(d) Fraternal lodge.
3. What is the man's former occupation?
(a) Drug dealer.
4. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
(b) Being fired.
(d) Forced retirement.
5. What is the name of the news program Stone watches in the morning?
(a) Good Morning America.
(b) New York Live.
(d) The Morning Show.
Short Answer Questions
1. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
2. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
3. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
4. Stone was permitted to keep which item?
5. Stone is shocked to see which of the following in the video?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene in which Stone checks out the executive apartments.
2. Discuss the meeting between Stone and Dino. What is the main topic of conversation?
3. What do you think Eggers and Woodman want with Stone?
4. Describe the conversation between Stone and Dino.
5. What big news does Dino deliver to Stone? What is Stone's reaction?
6. What bad news does Stone get after arriving at the house in Turtle Bay?
7. Discuss Stone's activities at home after he retires from the NYPD.
8. Who is responsible for the accident? What confession is made to Stone?
9. When does Stone see Cary? What is Stone's reaction to their ongoing relationship?
10. Describe Stone's first day at Woodman and Weld.
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)