|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stone hire to help with the case?
2. Van Fleet has an aversion to working with which of the following?
(b) Raw food.
3. What is the name of the church where Dino gets married?
(a) San Maria.
(b) St. Benedict's.
(c) San Gennero's.
(d) St. Patrick's.
4. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
(a) Frank Weld.
(b) Jack Woodman.
(c) Bill Eggers.
(d) Hi Barker.
5. How many years had the couple been married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
2. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
3. How much time does Stone have to study?
4. Stone was permitted to keep which item?
5. Stone arrives at a dinner party, stunned to see ____ at the head of the table.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the phone call Stone receives from Herb. What are the circumstances of Herb's arrest?
2. Explain the conversation between Stone and Hi. What information does Hi reveal?
3. Discuss the scene between Stone and Leary. What decision has Leary made regarding Stone's status as a detective?
4. What happens with Cary after the video is shot? What is Stone's reaction?
5. Discuss the details of Stone's conversation and agreement with Bill Eggers.
6. Who is responsible for the accident? What confession is made to Stone?
7. Explain the scene at Dino's wedding.
8. What is Stone's next job at Woodman and Weld? Who will help to carry out the orders?
9. Why does Stone go to see Frank Woodman? What is the result of the meeting? What shocking information is delivered?
10. Explain the exchange between Cary and Stone regarding his retirement.
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)