|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Stone's downstairs tenant?
2. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
(a) Hi Barker.
(b) Bill Eggers.
(c) Jack Woodman.
(d) Frank Weld.
3. What type of apartment is supposed to be staked out?
(b) Fifth floor walk up.
4. Approximately how old is Teddy?
5. Van Fleet attempted to join which profession?
(d) Movie producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Van Fleet is accused of attempting to commit which crime?
2. Which couple is getting a divorce?
3. What kind of vehicle does Scoop drive?
4. Stone is shocked to see which of the following in the video?
5. Stone was dismayed when he received a large bill from which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think Eggers and Woodman want with Stone?
2. Explain the exchange between Stone and Elaine. What disturbing news does Elaine deliver?
3. When is the planned rendezvous? What is Stone's reaction?
4. What are the conditions on the night of the job? Why does Stone worry about Teddy?
5. Explain the conversation between Stone and Hi. What information does Hi reveal?
6. Describe Stone's first day at Woodman and Weld.
7. Explain the scene in which Stone checks out the executive apartments.
8. Discuss the scene between Stone and Leary. What decision has Leary made regarding Stone's status as a detective?
9. Explain the phone call Stone receives from Herb. What are the circumstances of Herb's arrest?
10. Why does Stone go to see Frank Woodman? What is the result of the meeting? What shocking information is delivered?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)