|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) New York News Corp.
(b) Continental Network.
(c) Global Communications.
(d) International Network.
2. What item does Teddy use to get the attention of the couple?
(b) Water gun.
(c) Air horn.
3. Stone's latest home renovation project involved refinishing _____.
(a) Hardwood floors.
4. Van Fleet attempted to join which profession?
(d) Movie producer.
5. What is the number of the precinct Dino calls home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
2. How much is Stone authorized to pay to have the job done?
3. The bride's father is linked to which organization?
4. Stone was dismayed when he received a large bill from which of the following?
5. Stone compares eating dinner to doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think Eggers and Woodman want with Stone?
2. Discuss the results of Teddy's covert operation. What is Eggers' reaction? What is Stone's reaction?
3. Why does Stone go to see Frank Woodman? What is the result of the meeting? What shocking information is delivered?
4. Explain the exchange between Stone and Elaine. What disturbing news does Elaine deliver?
5. Explain the phone call Stone receives from Herb. What are the circumstances of Herb's arrest?
6. Explain the scene in which Stone checks out the executive apartments.
7. Explain the conversation between Stone and Hi. What information does Hi reveal?
8. Discuss the conversation between Stone and Dr. Garfield. What does Garfield say about Herbert Van Fleet?
9. Explain the scene at Dino's wedding.
10. Discuss the scene between Stone and Leary. What decision has Leary made regarding Stone's status as a detective?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)