|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how old is Teddy?
2. What is the name of the bride?
(a) Mary Ann.
3. Stone is dismayed to learn that the man has decided to do which of the following?
(a) Find a cheaper office space.
(b) Move across town.
(d) Go into rehab.
4. What item does Teddy use to get the attention of the couple?
(a) Air horn.
(d) Water gun.
5. How much time does Stone have to study?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
2. How many years had the couple been married?
3. What is the man's former occupation?
4. Who is accused of rape?
5. What is the name of Stone's downstairs tenant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is responsible for the accident? What confession is made to Stone?
2. Explain the exchange between Cary and Stone regarding his retirement.
3. What do you think Eggers and Woodman want with Stone?
4. When is the planned rendezvous? What is Stone's reaction?
5. What is Stone's next job at Woodman and Weld? Who will help to carry out the orders?
6. Discuss the meeting between Stone and Dino. What is the main topic of conversation?
7. Explain the conversation between Stone and Hi. What information does Hi reveal?
8. Why does Stone go to see Frank Woodman? What is the result of the meeting? What shocking information is delivered?
9. Discuss the conversation between Stone and Dr. Garfield. What does Garfield say about Herbert Van Fleet?
10. What happens with Cary after the video is shot? What is Stone's reaction?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)