|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone see while walking down the street?
(a) Woman falling.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Street performers.
2. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
(b) Funeral parlor.
(c) Dry cleaner.
3. What does the main character do for a living?
(a) Taxi cab driver.
(b) Drug dealer.
(d) Mafia hit man.
4. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
5. What type of injury did this character receive?
(b) Broken arm.
(d) Sprained ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The issue with the financial records concerns $_______.
2. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
3. Who does Stone contact immediately?
4. What is Hank's real first name?
5. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
2. What major issue comes between Stone, Dino and Leary? What is Stone's reaction?
3. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
4. Describe the meeting held in Leary's office. Who is in attendance?
5. Who is Ms. Balfour? Why is her appearance important?
6. Where does Stone go while waiting to visit the television studio? What are Stone's thoughts?
7. What red flag does Stone discover when reviewing Sasha's documents?
8. Who is Ms. Vincent? What does she say about Hank?
9. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
10. Who is Hank Morgan? What is her role in the story at this point?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)