|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
2. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
3. What is Morgan's first name?
4. What grade of detective is Barrington?
5. What upcoming event may help or hinder the character's career?
(a) Driving test.
(c) Financial report.
(d) Licensing board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
2. Who is named as the executor of Sasha's estate?
3. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
4. What does the winner receive?
5. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
2. Who issues the warrant? What bet is made?
3. Why does Stone go to Sasha's apartment? How does he get in to the residence? What does Stone find on the scene?
4. Explain the scene in which Dino interrogates Hank. What is Stone's reaction?
5. Who is Marvin Herbert Van Fleet? Why is Van Fleet a suspect? What is his alias? Where does the man work?
6. What red flag does Stone discover when reviewing Sasha's documents?
7. What is Cary's recommendation to Stone regarding his job?
8. What large mistake does Stone make while spending the day with Cary?
9. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
10. Who is Hi Barker? What does he know about Sasha Nijinsky? What deal is struck between Stone and Barker?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)