|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
3. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(a) Make-up artist.
(b) Set designer.
4. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
5. What is Stone's reaction when he first meets the woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose apartment is the first to be searched by Stone and Bachetti?
2. John Everett works for which agency?
3. What does the winner receive?
4. What is the name of the woman Stone invites to dinner?
5. Who is the strange man at the bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What large mistake does Stone make while spending the day with Cary?
2. Who issues the warrant? What bet is made?
3. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
4. Who is Marvin Herbert Van Fleet? Why is Van Fleet a suspect? What is his alias? Where does the man work?
5. Discuss the meeting between Stone, Dino and Lieutenant Leary. What is the most pressing case at the moment?
6. Who is Hank Morgan? What is her role in the story at this point?
7. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
8. Explain the scene in which Dino interrogates Hank. What is Stone's reaction?
9. Who is Hi Barker? What does he know about Sasha Nijinsky? What deal is struck between Stone and Barker?
10. Describe the meeting held in Leary's office. Who is in attendance?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)