|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character's first name?
2. Who is the strange man at the bar?
3. What happens when Stone gives chase?
(a) He is shot at by the perp.
(b) His knee gives out.
(c) He falls.
(d) Police order him to stop.
4. Who helped Stone in the early days on the NYPD?
(b) File clerk.
5. John Everett works for which agency?
(a) Bureau of Internal Affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sasha's co-worker?
2. What is Morgan's first name?
3. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
4. What is the man's last name?
5. What is the man's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
2. Why does Stone go to Sasha's apartment? How does he get in to the residence? What does Stone find on the scene?
3. What does Stone say about his early years with the NYPD?
4. Describe in brief the information learned about Sasha's youth.
5. What does Stone learn when he goes to Sasha's apartment? Whose permission must be obtained to get inside? Why?
6. Where does Stone begin to interview people regarding Sasha's alleged death?
7. What red flag does Stone discover when reviewing Sasha's documents?
8. Who issues the warrant? What bet is made?
9. Discuss the situation between Stone and Cary.
10. What is the result of the search conducted by Stone and Dino?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)