|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Hank lived at her new address?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. What is the name of the woman spotted at the nightclub the previous evening?
3. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
4. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
5. Who is Stone sent to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of Sasha's lawyer?
2. What is the surname of Sasha's next door neighbor?
3. What service had not been canceled after Sasha died?
4. Who does Stone contact immediately?
5. Who helped Stone in the early days on the NYPD?
Short Essay Questions
1. What major issue comes between Stone, Dino and Leary? What is Stone's reaction?
2. Discuss the situation between Stone and Cary.
3. What does Stone say about his early years with the NYPD?
4. Discuss Stone's family history and how it affects his personal and professional lives.
5. What does Stone learn when he goes to Sasha's apartment? Whose permission must be obtained to get inside? Why?
6. What is the conversation held between Stone and Elaine?
7. Why does Stone go to Sasha's apartment? How does he get in to the residence? What does Stone find on the scene?
8. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
9. Explain the scene in which Dino interrogates Hank. What is Stone's reaction?
10. Discuss the meeting between Stone, Dino and Lieutenant Leary. What is the most pressing case at the moment?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)