|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
(c) In hiding.
(d) In danger.
2. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
3. Whose apartment is the first to be searched by Stone and Bachetti?
4. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
(c) Material witness.
5. What is Waldron's title?
(a) Police Commissioner.
(b) Chief of Detectives.
(c) Captain of Homicide.
(d) Commanding Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the strange man at the bar?
2. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
3. How long has Hank lived at her new address?
4. What item is Stone supposed to pick up from this person?
5. Where does Stone live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the conversation held between Stone and Elaine?
2. Where does Stone begin to interview people regarding Sasha's alleged death?
3. Why does Stone go to Sasha's apartment? How does he get in to the residence? What does Stone find on the scene?
4. Explain the scene in which Dino interrogates Hank. What is Stone's reaction?
5. Briefly discuss the meeting between Stone and Cary Hilliard.
6. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
7. Where does Stone go while waiting to visit the television studio? What are Stone's thoughts?
8. What does Stone learn when he goes to Sasha's apartment? Whose permission must be obtained to get inside? Why?
9. Who is Ms. Balfour? Why is her appearance important?
10. What large mistake does Stone make while spending the day with Cary?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)