|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of injury did this character receive?
(c) Sprained ankle.
(d) Broken arm.
2. Who helped Stone in the early days on the NYPD?
(a) File clerk.
3. What is the surname of Sasha's lawyer?
4. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(b) Make-up artist.
(c) Set designer.
5. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stone's partner?
2. What does Stone see while walking down the street?
3. What is the name of the magazine where Sasha's story was published?
4. What is Martin's alias?
5. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Hank Morgan? What is her role in the story at this point?
2. Who is Ms. Balfour? Why is her appearance important?
3. What is Cary's recommendation to Stone regarding his job?
4. Why does Stone go to Sasha's apartment? How does he get in to the residence? What does Stone find on the scene?
5. Where does Stone go while waiting to visit the television studio? What are Stone's thoughts?
6. What is the result of the search conducted by Stone and Dino?
7. Discuss the situation between Stone and Cary.
8. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
9. Where does Stone begin to interview people regarding Sasha's alleged death?
10. Briefly discuss the meeting between Stone and Cary Hilliard.
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)