|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone receives a letter from which of the following?
2. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
3. What is the name of the man's assistant?
4. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
(b) In danger.
(d) In hiding.
5. What upcoming event may help or hinder the character's career?
(a) Driving test.
(b) Financial report.
(c) Licensing board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
2. Whose apartment is the first to be searched by Stone and Bachetti?
3. What did Sasha intend to do with the money?
4. Where does Stone live?
5. What does the main character do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the meeting between Stone, Dino and Lieutenant Leary. What is the most pressing case at the moment?
2. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
3. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
4. Who is Ms. Balfour? Why is her appearance important?
5. Who is Hank Morgan? What is her role in the story at this point?
6. Who is Ms. Vincent? What does she say about Hank?
7. Who is Hi Barker? What does he know about Sasha Nijinsky? What deal is struck between Stone and Barker?
8. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
9. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
10. What is the conversation held between Stone and Elaine?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)