|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stone contact immediately?
2. How long has Hank lived at her new address?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 3 months.
3. Waldron used to work for which office?
4. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
5. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
2. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
3. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
4. What is the man's first name?
5. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Marvin Herbert Van Fleet? Why is Van Fleet a suspect? What is his alias? Where does the man work?
2. Describe the meeting held in Leary's office. Who is in attendance?
3. What event occurs on the way from the scene of the fall to the hospital?
4. Discuss the meeting between Stone, Dino and Lieutenant Leary. What is the most pressing case at the moment?
5. Who issues the warrant? What bet is made?
6. Where does Stone go while waiting to visit the television studio? What are Stone's thoughts?
7. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
8. Discuss Stone's family history and how it affects his personal and professional lives.
9. What red flag does Stone discover when reviewing Sasha's documents?
10. Why does Stone go to Sasha's apartment? How does he get in to the residence? What does Stone find on the scene?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)