|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stone's reaction when he first meets the woman?
2. Who does Stone contact immediately?
3. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
(b) Material witness.
4. What is the name of Hank's neighbor?
5. Whose apartment is the first to be searched by Stone and Bachetti?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's first name?
2. What upcoming event may help or hinder the character's career?
3. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
4. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
5. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stone say about his early years with the NYPD?
2. Who is Hank Morgan? What is her role in the story at this point?
3. Discuss Stone's family history and how it affects his personal and professional lives.
4. Who is Ms. Balfour? Why is her appearance important?
5. What red flag does Stone discover when reviewing Sasha's documents?
6. Briefly discuss the meeting between Stone and Cary Hilliard.
7. Where does Stone go while waiting to visit the television studio? What are Stone's thoughts?
8. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
9. Who is Ms. Vincent? What does she say about Hank?
10. Who is Marvin Herbert Van Fleet? Why is Van Fleet a suspect? What is his alias? Where does the man work?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)