|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's last name?
(b) Van Fleet.
2. Stone receives a letter from which of the following?
3. What did Stone's father do for a living?
(a) Financial analyst.
4. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
5. What item(s) did Stone purchase that cost a great deal of money?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
2. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
3. What is Hank's profession?
4. What does the winner receive?
5. The man says that Sasha was often ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting held in Leary's office. Who is in attendance?
2. What is Hank's reaction to being questioned about the money?
3. Who is Hi Barker? What does he know about Sasha Nijinsky? What deal is struck between Stone and Barker?
4. Discuss Stone's family history and how it affects his personal and professional lives.
5. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
6. Who is Marvin Herbert Van Fleet? Why is Van Fleet a suspect? What is his alias? Where does the man work?
7. What does Stone say about his early years with the NYPD?
8. Who is Ms. Balfour? Why is her appearance important?
9. What event occurs on the way from the scene of the fall to the hospital?
10. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)