|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
2. What is Hank's profession?
(b) Make-up artist.
(d) Set designer.
3. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
4. What is the name of the person directly involved in the incident?
5. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
(c) Van Fleet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leary and Stone agree that Hank seems to be _____.
2. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
3. What person interferes with a potential crime scene?
4. The man says that Sasha was often ______.
5. Who helped Stone in the early days on the NYPD?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Stone begin to interview people regarding Sasha's alleged death?
2. What does Stone learn when he goes to Sasha's apartment? Whose permission must be obtained to get inside? Why?
3. What is Hank's reaction to being questioned about the money?
4. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
5. What is the result of the search conducted by Stone and Dino?
6. Where does Stone go while waiting to visit the television studio? What are Stone's thoughts?
7. Who is Hi Barker? What does he know about Sasha Nijinsky? What deal is struck between Stone and Barker?
8. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
9. What event occurs on the way from the scene of the fall to the hospital?
10. Why does Stone go to Sasha's apartment? How does he get in to the residence? What does Stone find on the scene?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)