|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
(b) Shoe repair shop.
(d) Dry Cleaner.
2. What is the name of the man's assistant?
3. Morgan states that it was imperative for Sasha to deny she was a:
4. Waldron used to work for which office?
5. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone receives a letter from which of the following?
2. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
3. Where was the check going to be sent?
4. What service had not been canceled after Sasha died?
5. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
2. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
3. What red flag does Stone discover when reviewing Sasha's documents?
4. What is Cary's recommendation to Stone regarding his job?
5. What does Stone learn when he goes to Sasha's apartment? Whose permission must be obtained to get inside? Why?
6. What is the result of the search conducted by Stone and Dino?
7. Describe in brief the information learned about Sasha's youth.
8. Discuss the meeting between Stone, Dino and Lieutenant Leary. What is the most pressing case at the moment?
9. Who is Hi Barker? What does he know about Sasha Nijinsky? What deal is struck between Stone and Barker?
10. Briefly discuss the meeting between Stone and Cary Hilliard.
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)