|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the strange man at the bar?
2. What is Stone's reaction when he first meets the woman?
3. The letter informs Stone that it is time to pay which of the following?
(a) Inheritance tax.
(b) Back taxes.
(c) Blackmail money.
(d) Interest payment.
4. What is the name of the person directly involved in the incident?
5. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
(a) Funeral parlor.
(b) Dry cleaner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stone's father do for a living?
2. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
3. What is the man's first name?
4. What is the name of the woman Stone invites to dinner?
5. Where did the men meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
2. What is the result of the search conducted by Stone and Dino?
3. Where does Stone begin to interview people regarding Sasha's alleged death?
4. Where does Stone go while waiting to visit the television studio? What are Stone's thoughts?
5. What does Stone learn when he goes to Sasha's apartment? Whose permission must be obtained to get inside? Why?
6. Why does Stone go to Sasha's apartment? How does he get in to the residence? What does Stone find on the scene?
7. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
8. Discuss the situation between Stone and Cary.
9. What large mistake does Stone make while spending the day with Cary?
10. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)