|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
(a) Material witness.
2. The man says he thinks Martin is ____.
(a) Mentally unbalanced.
3. What is Hank's real first name?
4. The letter informs Stone that it is time to pay which of the following?
(a) Blackmail money.
(b) Back taxes.
(c) Interest payment.
(d) Inheritance tax.
5. What is Stone's reaction when he first meets the woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the pair go to eat?
2. John Everett works for which agency?
3. What is the name of Stone's boss?
4. How old is Hank?
5. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting held in Leary's office. Who is in attendance?
2. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
3. Explain the scene in which Dino interrogates Hank. What is Stone's reaction?
4. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
5. What major issue comes between Stone, Dino and Leary? What is Stone's reaction?
6. Where does Stone begin to interview people regarding Sasha's alleged death?
7. Who is Hank Morgan? What is her role in the story at this point?
8. What is Cary's recommendation to Stone regarding his job?
9. What does Stone say about his early years with the NYPD?
10. Where does Stone go while waiting to visit the television studio? What are Stone's thoughts?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)