|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman spotted at the nightclub the previous evening?
2. Who have been the targets of multiple murders in the city?
3. What is the name of the magazine where Sasha's story was published?
(a) Marie Claire.
(c) Vanity Fair.
4. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
5. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
(a) Building's owner.
(d) Board of Directors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stone live?
2. What do Stone and Dino hope to find at Morgan's house?
3. How old is Hank?
4. What is the man's first name?
5. Where did the men meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stone learn when he goes to Sasha's apartment? Whose permission must be obtained to get inside? Why?
2. Discuss Stone's family history and how it affects his personal and professional lives.
3. What large mistake does Stone make while spending the day with Cary?
4. What is the conversation held between Stone and Elaine?
5. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
6. Who is Hi Barker? What does he know about Sasha Nijinsky? What deal is struck between Stone and Barker?
7. Describe in brief the information learned about Sasha's youth.
8. What event occurs on the way from the scene of the fall to the hospital?
9. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
10. Who is Ms. Vincent? What does she say about Hank?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)