|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hank's neighbor?
2. What is Morgan's first name?
3. What does the main character do for a living?
(a) Drug dealer.
(b) Mafia hit man.
(c) Taxi cab driver.
4. What happens when the cops search Sasha's place?
(a) It's empty.
(b) Doorman won't let them go inside.
(c) Locks have been changed.
(d) Someone else has moved in.
5. Who is the strange man at the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone and O'Neil make a bet over which of the following?
2. What do Stone and Dino hope to find at Morgan's house?
3. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
4. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
5. What is the character's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of the search conducted by Stone and Dino?
2. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
3. Where does Stone begin to interview people regarding Sasha's alleged death?
4. What is Hank's reaction to being questioned about the money?
5. Describe the meeting held in Leary's office. Who is in attendance?
6. What large mistake does Stone make while spending the day with Cary?
7. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
8. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
9. Who issues the warrant? What bet is made?
10. What is the conversation held between Stone and Elaine?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)