|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What service had not been canceled after Sasha died?
(c) Newspaper delivery.
2. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
3. Where was the check going to be sent?
(a) SoHo Land Development Corp.
(b) Mercedes dealership.
(c) Barron Harkness.
(d) Cayman Islands.
4. Who is the strange man at the bar?
5. What is Hank's profession?
(b) Make-up artist.
(d) Set designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What person interferes with a potential crime scene?
2. For what purpose did Hank borrow money from Sasha?
3. What is Waldron's title?
4. What is the name of Stone's boss?
5. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ms. Vincent? What does she say about Hank?
2. What is Van Fleet's alibi for the night Sasha fell from the terrace? What is Van Fleet's reaction to the request for a search of his apartment?
3. What happens Stone is walking home from Elaine's?
4. What does Stone say about his early years with the NYPD?
5. Who issues the warrant? What bet is made?
6. Describe in brief the information learned about Sasha's youth.
7. Briefly discuss the meeting between Stone and Cary Hilliard.
8. Who is Marvin Herbert Van Fleet? Why is Van Fleet a suspect? What is his alias? Where does the man work?
9. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
10. What makes Stone think that there is a leak in the department?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)