|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
(b) Funeral parlor.
(d) Dry cleaner.
2. For what purpose did Hank borrow money from Sasha?
(a) Credit card payment.
(d) Plane ticket.
3. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
(b) Four Seasons.
(d) Tribeca Bar and Grill.
4. What is the name of the magazine where Sasha's story was published?
(b) Vanity Fair.
(c) Marie Claire.
5. Where does Stone live?
(b) Turtle Bay.
(c) West Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stone contact immediately?
2. What is the name of the woman spotted at the nightclub the previous evening?
3. How old is Hank?
4. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
5. What does the winner receive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cary's recommendation to Stone regarding his job?
2. What red flag does Stone discover when reviewing Sasha's documents?
3. What large mistake does Stone make while spending the day with Cary?
4. What does Stone say about his early years with the NYPD?
5. What is Scoop Berman's reply when Stone tells him to leave the crime scene?
6. Who is Ms. Balfour? Why is her appearance important?
7. What is the conversation held between Stone and Elaine?
8. Who issues the warrant? What bet is made?
9. Who is Hi Barker? What does he know about Sasha Nijinsky? What deal is struck between Stone and Barker?
10. What does Stone learn when he goes to Sasha's apartment? Whose permission must be obtained to get inside? Why?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)