|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Stone authorized to pay to have the job done?
2. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
(a) New York Times.
(b) Daily Mirror.
(c) Daily News.
3. Who is accused of rape?
(c) Van Fleet.
4. Bonner warns Stone about being in _____.
(a) Sasha's apartment.
(d) His house.
5. What is the profession of Mr. Weaver?
(a) Customer service representative.
(d) Handwriting analyst.
6. What is Mrs. Wheeling's first name?
7. Van Fleet has an aversion to working with which of the following?
(d) Raw food.
8. Stone was dismayed when he received a large bill from which of the following?
9. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
(c) Forced retirement.
(d) Being fired.
10. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
(d) Not really a doctor.
11. Leary refers to the NYPD as a _____.
(d) Fraternal lodge.
12. Scoop admits to killing _____.
(c) Van Fleet.
13. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
14. What is the name of Scoop's business?
(a) Live Action.
(b) News Video.
(c) The Scoop.
(d) Scoop Video.
15. What new piece of evidence may crack the murder case wide open?
(b) Phone records.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Scoop drive?
2. What is the first name of Mrs. Woodman?
3. What is the name of the bar where Teddy will pick up his money?
4. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
5. Where does the doctor work?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)