|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Van Fleet has an aversion to working with which of the following?
(d) Raw food.
2. What major issue is a concern regarding the evidence?
(a) Untraceable cell phone.
(b) Person's gender.
(c) Blurry images.
(d) Time of day.
3. Who calls Stone regarding a possible career change?
(c) Van Fleet.
4. What type of apartment is supposed to be staked out?
(d) Fifth floor walk up.
5. What is the name of Stone's downstairs tenant?
6. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
7. What kind of vehicle does Scoop drive?
8. Stone was permitted to keep which item?
(d) Parking spot.
9. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
(a) Board of directors interview.
(b) Private investigator's license.
(c) Driving test.
(d) Bar exam.
10. Van Fleet is accused of attempting to commit which crime?
(b) Practicing without a license.
11. What is the name of Scoop's business?
(a) The Scoop.
(b) Live Action.
(c) Scoop Video.
(d) News Video.
12. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) New York News Corp.
(b) Global Communications.
(c) International Network.
(d) Continental Network.
13. Who is accused of rape?
(b) Van Fleet.
14. Where does Stone meet Cary for an impromptu rendezvous?
(a) Algonquin Club.
(b) Ritz Carlton.
(d) Mayflower Hotel.
15. What is the new profession?
(a) Assistant District Attorney.
(b) Private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eggers work?
2. What is Mr. Wheeling's first name?
3. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
4. Bonner warns Stone about being in _____.
5. Leary tells Stone that he has always been a _____ cop.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)