|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leary tells Stone that he has always been a _____ cop.
2. What was the name of the previously unidentified client?
3. What is the man's profession?
(b) Private investigator.
4. What is the name of the doctor contacted by Stone?
5. What is Mr. Wheeling's first name?
6. How much time does Stone have to study?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
7. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
8. Which couple is getting a divorce?
9. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) New York News Corp.
(b) Global Communications.
(c) Continental Network.
(d) International Network.
10. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
(a) Skipping class.
(c) Selling drugs.
11. Approximately how old is Teddy?
12. What is the bride's maiden name?
13. What new piece of evidence may crack the murder case wide open?
(b) Phone records.
14. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
(a) Being fired.
(c) Forced retirement.
15. What is the new profession?
(c) Private investigator.
(d) Assistant District Attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Van Fleet attempted to join which profession?
2. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
3. What major issue is a concern regarding the evidence?
4. What is the man's former occupation?
5. Who is accused of rape?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)