|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
(b) Being fired.
(d) Forced retirement.
2. Cary points out which famous New York landmark shortly before sitting down to dinner?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) Times Square.
3. What is the name of Stone's downstairs tenant?
4. What item does the client supply?
(a) Cell phones.
(c) Video equipment.
5. What is Stone's first initial?
6. Stone is dismayed to learn that the man has decided to do which of the following?
(a) Go into rehab.
(c) Find a cheaper office space.
(d) Move across town.
7. What is the name of the bar where Teddy will pick up his money?
(a) Murphy's Tap Room.
(b) PJ Clarke's.
(c) Hard Rock Cafe.
(d) Tribeca Grill.
8. Stone was dismayed when he received a large bill from which of the following?
9. Van Fleet is accused of attempting to commit which crime?
(c) Practicing without a license.
10. What item does Teddy use to get the attention of the couple?
(c) Water gun.
(d) Air horn.
11. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
(a) Hi Barker.
(b) Bill Eggers.
(c) Jack Woodman.
(d) Frank Weld.
12. Approximately how old is Teddy?
13. Who is Stone's date?
14. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
(a) Board of directors interview.
(b) Driving test.
(c) Bar exam.
(d) Private investigator's license.
15. Scoop admits to killing _____.
(a) Van Fleet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of apartment is supposed to be staked out?
2. Stone is shocked to see which of the following in the video?
3. What is the man's profession?
4. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
5. How much time does Stone have to study?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)