|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Stone authorized to pay to have the job done?
2. What is the name of the news program Stone watches in the morning?
(a) New York Live.
(b) The Morning Show.
(c) Good Morning America.
3. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
4. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
6. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
(a) Skipping class.
(c) Selling drugs.
7. How much time does Stone have to study?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
8. Scoop tells Stone that he saw _____ at the scene of Sasha's fall.
(a) Van Fleet.
9. Scoop admits to killing _____.
(a) Van Fleet.
10. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
(a) Daily Mirror.
(b) New York Times.
(d) Daily News.
11. Stone arrives at a dinner party, stunned to see ____ at the head of the table.
12. What type of apartment is supposed to be staked out?
(b) Fifth floor walk up.
13. What is the name of Scoop's business?
(a) The Scoop.
(b) Scoop Video.
(c) News Video.
(d) Live Action.
14. The bride's father is linked to which organization?
(b) Wall Street.
(d) New York Knicks.
15. Who calls Stone regarding a possible career change?
(c) Van Fleet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stone meet Cary for an impromptu rendezvous?
2. Who is Stone's date?
3. The wife will get the house in which prestigious location?
4. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
5. Stone is dismayed to learn that the man has decided to do which of the following?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)