|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
(a) Driving test.
(b) Private investigator's license.
(c) Board of directors interview.
(d) Bar exam.
2. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
(a) Selling drugs.
(b) Skipping class.
3. What is Mrs. Wheeling's first name?
4. What is the bride's maiden name?
5. Scoop tells Stone that he saw _____ at the scene of Sasha's fall.
(c) Van Fleet.
6. The wife will get the house in which prestigious location?
(a) Upper East Side.
(c) Upper West Side.
7. What is the man's former occupation?
(a) Drug dealer.
8. Who does Van Fleet kidnap?
9. What type of apartment is supposed to be staked out?
(a) Fifth floor walk up.
10. What kind of vehicle does Scoop drive?
11. Van Fleet has an aversion to working with which of the following?
(d) Raw food.
12. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
(b) Forced retirement.
(d) Being fired.
13. Stone's latest home renovation project involved refinishing _____.
(d) Hardwood floors.
14. What is the number of the apartment?
15. Leary gives Stone the results from his _____.
(a) Ballistics report.
(b) Lie detector test.
(d) Bar exam.
Short Answer Questions
1. When offered the high paying job, Teddy asked how many children and ____ he would have to murder.
2. Where does the doctor work?
3. What major issue is a concern regarding the evidence?
4. Who is Stone's date?
5. Where does Stone meet Cary for an impromptu rendezvous?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)