|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is accused of rape?
(c) Van Fleet.
2. Cary points out which famous New York landmark shortly before sitting down to dinner?
(a) Times Square.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) Wall Street.
3. What is Martin Van Fleet's nickname?
4. Where does the doctor work?
(a) Lennox Hill.
(b) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(c) New York University Medical Center.
(d) Manhattan General.
5. Which couple is getting a divorce?
6. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) Global Communications.
(b) International Network.
(c) New York News Corp.
(d) Continental Network.
7. Stone's police pension is ____% of his full pay.
8. Leary gives Stone the results from his _____.
(a) Ballistics report.
(b) Bar exam.
(c) Lie detector test.
9. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
10. What item does Teddy use to get the attention of the couple?
(a) Air horn.
(d) Water gun.
11. How much is Stone authorized to pay to have the job done?
12. Who calls Stone regarding a possible career change?
(d) Van Fleet.
13. What is the first name of Mrs. Woodman?
(b) Mary Ann.
14. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
(a) Daily News.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Daily Mirror.
15. Stone was permitted to keep which item?
(b) Parking spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Teddy will pick up his money?
2. Who does Van Fleet kidnap?
3. What is the name of Scoop's business?
4. Scoop admits to killing _____.
5. How much time does Stone have to study?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)