|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone's latest home renovation project involved refinishing _____.
(d) Hardwood floors.
2. What is the new profession?
(b) Private investigator.
(c) Assistant District Attorney.
3. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
(a) Bar exam.
(b) Private investigator's license.
(c) Driving test.
(d) Board of directors interview.
4. What does Stone make for dinner?
(a) Bowl of cereal.
(b) Roast beef sandwich.
5. Stone is shocked to see which of the following in the video?
6. Scoop tells Stone that he saw _____ at the scene of Sasha's fall.
(a) Van Fleet.
7. What new piece of evidence may crack the murder case wide open?
(c) Phone records.
8. What was the name of the previously unidentified client?
9. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
(b) Forced retirement.
(c) Being fired.
10. Where does Eggers work?
(a) Smith Barney.
(b) Woodman and Weld.
(c) Berger and Berger.
(d) Merill Lynch.
11. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) New York News Corp.
(b) Continental Network.
(c) International Network.
(d) Global Communications.
12. Van Fleet attempted to join which profession?
(a) Movie producer.
13. How much will Stone pay for the job?
14. Stone's police pension is ____% of his full pay.
15. Bonner warns Stone about being in _____.
(b) Sasha's apartment.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
2. What is the man's profession?
3. How much time does Stone have to study?
4. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
5. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)