|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bonner warns Stone about being in _____.
(a) Sasha's apartment.
(d) His house.
2. What is the man's profession?
(b) Private investigator.
3. What is the number of the precinct Dino calls home?
4. Stone was permitted to keep which item?
(b) Parking spot.
5. What is the number of the apartment?
6. What is the first name of Mrs. Woodman?
(c) Mary Ann.
7. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
(a) Hi Barker.
(b) Bill Eggers.
(c) Frank Weld.
(d) Jack Woodman.
8. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
(b) Daily News.
(c) Daily Mirror.
(d) New York Times.
9. Leary refers to the NYPD as a _____.
(d) Fraternal lodge.
10. Scoop admits to killing _____.
(d) Van Fleet.
11. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
12. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
(a) Board of directors interview.
(b) Bar exam.
(c) Driving test.
(d) Private investigator's license.
13. Where does the doctor work?
(a) Lennox Hill.
(b) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(c) New York University Medical Center.
(d) Manhattan General.
14. Stone was dismayed when he received a large bill from which of the following?
15. What kind of vehicle does Scoop drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
2. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
3. Scoop tells Stone that he saw _____ at the scene of Sasha's fall.
4. When offered the high paying job, Teddy asked how many children and ____ he would have to murder.
5. Who does Van Fleet kidnap?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)