|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the doctor work?
(a) Manhattan General.
(b) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(c) Lennox Hill.
(d) New York University Medical Center.
2. What is the name of the doctor contacted by Stone?
3. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What is the man's former occupation?
(b) Drug dealer.
5. What is Mrs. Wheeling's first name?
6. What kind of vehicle does Scoop drive?
7. What is Mr. Wheeling's first name?
8. Leary gives Stone the results from his _____.
(a) Ballistics report.
(b) Lie detector test.
(d) Bar exam.
9. Approximately how old is Teddy?
10. Stone compares eating dinner to doing what?
(a) Taking aspirin.
(b) Going to the dentist.
11. Stone's latest home renovation project involved refinishing _____.
(c) Hardwood floors.
12. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
(a) Bar exam.
(b) Driving test.
(c) Private investigator's license.
(d) Board of directors interview.
13. What does Stone have for breakfast?
(a) English muffin.
14. Stone arrives at a dinner party, stunned to see ____ at the head of the table.
15. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
(a) Bill Eggers.
(b) Jack Woodman.
(c) Hi Barker.
(d) Frank Weld.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cary points out which famous New York landmark shortly before sitting down to dinner?
2. How many years had the couple been married?
3. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
4. Bonner warns Stone about being in _____.
5. Where does Eggers work?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)