|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bride's maiden name?
2. Where does the doctor work?
(a) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(b) New York University Medical Center.
(c) Manhattan General.
(d) Lennox Hill.
3. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
4. What type of apartment is supposed to be staked out?
(b) Fifth floor walk up.
5. Which couple is getting a divorce?
6. What is the name of the bride?
(c) Mary Ann.
7. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
(a) Skipping class.
(b) Selling drugs.
8. What is the profession of Mr. Weaver?
(a) Customer service representative.
(d) Handwriting analyst.
9. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
10. What item does the client supply?
(c) Cell phones.
(d) Video equipment.
11. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
(d) Not really a doctor.
12. Where does Eggers work?
(a) Merill Lynch.
(b) Woodman and Weld.
(c) Berger and Berger.
(d) Smith Barney.
13. Approximately how old is Teddy?
14. The bride's father is linked to which organization?
(b) Wall Street.
(c) New York Knicks.
15. Who does Van Fleet kidnap?
Short Answer Questions
1. The wife will get the house in which prestigious location?
2. Who is Stone's date?
3. What item does Teddy use to get the attention of the couple?
4. Cary confesses that Barron was not on the plane from ______ as reported.
5. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)