|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When offered the high paying job, Teddy asked how many children and ____ he would have to murder.
(d) Old ladies.
2. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
3. Who is accused of rape?
(d) Van Fleet.
4. Where does the doctor work?
(a) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(b) New York University Medical Center.
(c) Manhattan General.
(d) Lennox Hill.
5. What is the man's former occupation?
(a) Drug dealer.
6. What item does the client supply?
(a) Cell phones.
(d) Video equipment.
7. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
8. What is the name of the bride?
(b) Mary Ann.
9. What is the name of the news program Stone watches in the morning?
(a) The Morning Show.
(c) New York Live.
(d) Good Morning America.
10. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
(c) Los Angeles.
11. What is the name of Stone's downstairs tenant?
12. Leary tells Stone that he has always been a _____ cop.
13. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) Continental Network.
(b) Global Communications.
(c) International Network.
(d) New York News Corp.
14. What was the name of the previously unidentified client?
15. What is Stone's drink of choice?
(b) Iced tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the number of the apartment?
2. What is Mr. Wheeling's first name?
3. What is the name of Scoop's business?
4. Cary points out which famous New York landmark shortly before sitting down to dinner?
5. Scoop tells Stone that he saw _____ at the scene of Sasha's fall.
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)