|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church where Dino gets married?
(a) San Gennero's.
(b) St. Benedict's.
(c) St. Patrick's.
(d) San Maria.
2. Stone arrives at a dinner party, stunned to see ____ at the head of the table.
3. How much time does Stone have to study?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. Where does the doctor work?
(a) New York University Medical Center.
(b) Lennox Hill.
(c) Manhattan General.
(d) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
5. What is Stone's first initial?
6. Stone compares eating dinner to doing what?
(a) Going to the dentist.
(d) Taking aspirin.
7. Which couple is getting a divorce?
8. Who calls Stone regarding a possible career change?
(c) Van Fleet.
9. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
10. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
(b) Daily Mirror.
(c) Daily News.
(d) New York Times.
11. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) Continental Network.
(b) New York News Corp.
(c) Global Communications.
(d) International Network.
12. Stone is dismayed to learn that the man has decided to do which of the following?
(a) Move across town.
(b) Find a cheaper office space.
(c) Go into rehab.
13. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
(b) Not really a doctor.
14. What does Stone have for breakfast?
(d) English muffin.
15. Stone was dismayed when he received a large bill from which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leary gives Stone the results from his _____.
2. Who does Van Fleet kidnap?
3. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
4. Stone is shocked to see which of the following in the video?
5. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)