|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which couple is getting a divorce?
2. What type of apartment is supposed to be staked out?
(d) Fifth floor walk up.
3. What is the name of the bar where Teddy will pick up his money?
(a) Tribeca Grill.
(b) PJ Clarke's.
(c) Hard Rock Cafe.
(d) Murphy's Tap Room.
4. Who calls Stone regarding a possible career change?
(d) Van Fleet.
5. Cary confesses that Barron was not on the plane from ______ as reported.
(b) The Middle East.
(c) Los Angeles.
6. Van Fleet has an aversion to working with which of the following?
(a) Raw food.
7. Who announces wedding plans?
8. What is the name of Scoop's business?
(a) Scoop Video.
(b) Live Action.
(c) News Video.
(d) The Scoop.
9. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
10. What is the name of Stone's downstairs tenant?
11. Cary points out which famous New York landmark shortly before sitting down to dinner?
(a) United Nations.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) Wall Street.
12. The wife will get the house in which prestigious location?
(b) Upper West Side.
(d) Upper East Side.
13. Scoop tells Stone that he saw _____ at the scene of Sasha's fall.
(a) Van Fleet.
14. Where does the doctor work?
(a) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(b) Manhattan General.
(c) New York University Medical Center.
(d) Lennox Hill.
15. What item does the client supply?
(a) Video equipment.
(d) Cell phones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone is dismayed to learn that the man has decided to do which of the following?
2. Stone compares eating dinner to doing what?
3. What item does Teddy use to get the attention of the couple?
4. Who does Van Fleet kidnap?
5. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)