|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cary points out which famous New York landmark shortly before sitting down to dinner?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Ground Zero.
2. What item does Teddy use to get the attention of the couple?
(a) Air horn.
(d) Water gun.
3. What is Stone's first initial?
4. What is the number of the precinct Dino calls home?
5. What does Stone make for dinner?
(a) Bowl of cereal.
(c) Roast beef sandwich.
6. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) New York News Corp.
(b) Continental Network.
(c) Global Communications.
(d) International Network.
7. The bride's father is linked to which organization?
(a) Wall Street.
(d) New York Knicks.
8. Who announces wedding plans?
9. What was the name of the previously unidentified client?
10. What is the name of the bride?
(d) Mary Ann.
11. What is the number of the apartment?
12. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
13. What is the man's profession?
(d) Private investigator.
14. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
(c) Selling drugs.
(d) Skipping class.
15. Van Fleet is accused of attempting to commit which crime?
(a) Practicing without a license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone is dismayed to learn that the man has decided to do which of the following?
2. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
3. Where does Stone meet Cary for an impromptu rendezvous?
4. What is the name of the news program Stone watches in the morning?
5. Stone was permitted to keep which item?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)