|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the doctor work?
(a) Lennox Hill.
(b) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(c) New York University Medical Center.
(d) Manhattan General.
2. What item does Teddy use to get the attention of the couple?
(b) Air horn.
(d) Water gun.
3. How much is Stone authorized to pay to have the job done?
4. What does Stone have for breakfast?
(b) English muffin.
5. Stone compares eating dinner to doing what?
(a) Taking aspirin.
(b) Going to the dentist.
6. What was the name of the previously unidentified client?
7. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
(d) Not really a doctor.
8. Leary gives Stone the results from his _____.
(a) Lie detector test.
(b) Ballistics report.
(c) Bar exam.
9. What is the number of the precinct Dino calls home?
10. Cary points out which famous New York landmark shortly before sitting down to dinner?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) United Nations.
11. Van Fleet has an aversion to working with which of the following?
(c) Raw food.
12. How many years had the couple been married?
13. Cary confesses that Barron was not on the plane from ______ as reported.
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) The Middle East.
14. Stone's stubbornness in the case leads to his ____.
(c) Being fired.
(d) Forced retirement.
15. What new piece of evidence may crack the murder case wide open?
(c) Phone records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
2. What is the name of the news program Stone watches in the morning?
3. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
4. What is Mrs. Wheeling's first name?
5. Bonner warns Stone about being in _____.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)