|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces wedding plans?
2. What is the name of Scoop's business?
(a) News Video.
(b) The Scoop.
(c) Live Action.
(d) Scoop Video.
3. Van Fleet has an aversion to working with which of the following?
(d) Raw food.
4. Where does the doctor work?
(a) New York University Medical Center.
(b) Lennox Hill.
(c) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(d) Manhattan General.
5. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
(a) Continental Network.
(b) International Network.
(c) New York News Corp.
(d) Global Communications.
6. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
(a) Frank Weld.
(b) Jack Woodman.
(c) Hi Barker.
(d) Bill Eggers.
7. What is the number of the apartment?
8. Who in the tenant's family is ill?
9. Who does Stone hire to help with the case?
10. Stone's latest home renovation project involved refinishing _____.
(d) Hardwood floors.
11. What was the man's former occupation?
(b) Newspaper editor.
(c) Professional athlete.
12. The wife will get the house in which prestigious location?
(b) Upper West Side.
(c) Upper East Side.
13. Leary tells Stone that he has always been a _____ cop.
14. Stone was permitted to keep which item?
(a) Parking spot.
15. What is the first name of Mrs. Woodman?
(b) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Scoop drive?
2. Stone is dismayed to learn that the man has decided to do which of the following?
3. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
4. What is the name of the bar where Teddy will pick up his money?
5. What is the name of the doctor contacted by Stone?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)