|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Stone regarding a possible career change?
(b) Van Fleet.
2. What major issue is a concern regarding the evidence?
(a) Blurry images.
(b) Time of day.
(c) Untraceable cell phone.
(d) Person's gender.
3. What is the name of Stone's downstairs tenant?
4. The wife will get the house in which prestigious location?
(c) Upper East Side.
(d) Upper West Side.
5. What is Mr. Wheeling's first name?
6. Who does Van Fleet kidnap?
7. What was the man's former occupation?
(c) Newspaper editor.
(d) Professional athlete.
8. What is the name of the bride?
(c) Mary Ann.
9. Stone arrives at a dinner party, stunned to see ____ at the head of the table.
10. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
(a) Not really a doctor.
11. Who announces wedding plans?
12. Van Fleet attempted to join which profession?
(c) Movie producer.
13. What is the name of the bar where Teddy will pick up his money?
(a) Hard Rock Cafe.
(b) PJ Clarke's.
(c) Tribeca Grill.
(d) Murphy's Tap Room.
14. When offered the high paying job, Teddy asked how many children and ____ he would have to murder.
(b) Old ladies.
15. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bonner warns Stone about being in _____.
2. How much will Stone pay for the job?
3. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
4. Scoop tells Stone that he saw _____ at the scene of Sasha's fall.
5. Where does Stone meet Cary for an impromptu rendezvous?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)