|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bride's maiden name?
2. Bonner warns Stone about being in _____.
(a) Sasha's apartment.
(d) His house.
3. What is the number of the apartment?
4. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
5. What is the number of the precinct Dino calls home?
6. Where does the doctor work?
(a) Physicians and Surgeons Hospital.
(b) Manhattan General.
(c) New York University Medical Center.
(d) Lennox Hill.
7. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
(d) Los Angeles.
8. What major issue is a concern regarding the evidence?
(a) Untraceable cell phone.
(b) Blurry images.
(c) Person's gender.
(d) Time of day.
9. What is the first name of Mrs. Woodman?
(c) Mary Ann.
10. What is the man's profession?
(b) Private investigator.
11. What is Stone's drink of choice?
(c) Iced tea.
12. Van Fleet attempted to join which profession?
(d) Movie producer.
13. Stone wonders if Van Fleet is worried people will find out he is:
(a) Not really a doctor.
14. Stone is dismayed to learn that the man has decided to do which of the following?
(a) Find a cheaper office space.
(b) Go into rehab.
(c) Move across town.
15. How many years had the couple been married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the television network where Sasha worked?
2. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
3. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
4. Which couple is getting a divorce?
5. Where does Eggers work?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)