|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Stone invites to dinner?
2. Where do the pair go to eat?
(a) Tribeca Grill.
(b) Four Seasons.
(c) O'Malley's Bar.
3. Stone and O'Neil make a bet over which of the following?
(a) World Series.
(c) Name of suspect.
4. What is Morgan's first name?
5. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(a) Set designer.
(d) Make-up artist.
6. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
(a) Van Fleet.
7. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
8. John Everett works for which agency?
(c) Bureau of Internal Affairs.
9. Who is the strange man at the bar?
10. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
(a) Dry cleaner.
(c) Funeral parlor.
11. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
(a) In hiding.
(d) In danger.
12. What is the name of the man's assistant?
13. For what purpose did Hank borrow money from Sasha?
(b) Credit card payment.
(d) Plane ticket.
14. Where does Stone live?
(a) West Village.
(d) Turtle Bay.
15. What is the surname of Sasha's next door neighbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hank's neighbor?
2. Martin says he is willing to help the police but he requires them to provide which of the following?
3. How many hours does Leary give Stone and Dino to get more evidence?
4. What is the name of the magazine where Sasha's story was published?
5. What upcoming event may help or hinder the character's career?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)