|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man says he thinks Martin is ____.
(d) Mentally unbalanced.
2. Where was the check going to be sent?
(a) Mercedes dealership.
(b) Cayman Islands.
(c) Barron Harkness.
(d) SoHo Land Development Corp.
3. What item is Stone supposed to pick up from this person?
4. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
(b) Dry Cleaner.
(d) Shoe repair shop.
5. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
(a) Tribeca Bar and Grill.
(d) Four Seasons.
6. Activists had a sit-in at which famous New York location?
(a) Empire State Building.
(b) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Central Park.
7. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
8. For what purpose did Hank borrow money from Sasha?
(b) Credit card payment.
(c) Plane ticket.
9. What is the name of the woman Stone invites to dinner?
10. How old is Hank?
11. Who is the strange man at the bar?
12. What does the main character do for a living?
(a) Drug dealer.
(b) Mafia hit man.
(d) Taxi cab driver.
13. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
(b) Van Fleet.
14. Who does Stone contact immediately?
15. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
2. What is Waldron's title?
3. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
4. What is the man's first name?
5. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)