|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
2. What is Delgado's rank?
(d) Chief of Detectives.
3. Where did the men meet?
(a) Elementary school.
(b) Police academy.
(d) Law school.
4. Who is the strange man at the bar?
5. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
6. What is the character's first name?
7. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Funeral home.
(c) Glove factory.
8. Stone finds a ______ in Sasha's financial records.
(b) Blackmail scheme.
(c) Missing checking account.
9. What upcoming event may help or hinder the character's career?
(a) Licensing board.
(b) Driving test.
(c) Financial report.
10. What type of injury did this character receive?
(b) Broken arm.
(c) Sprained ankle.
11. How old is Hank?
12. What is the name of Hank's neighbor?
13. What is the name of the magazine where Sasha's story was published?
(c) Marie Claire.
(d) Vanity Fair.
14. What is the name of the man's assistant?
15. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
Short Answer Questions
1. Waldron used to work for which office?
2. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
3. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
4. What is Waldron's title?
5. Whose apartment is the first to be searched by Stone and Bachetti?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)