|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hank's profession?
(a) Make-up artist.
(b) Set designer.
2. What is the name of the man's assistant?
3. Stone tells Cary that he feels like a(n) ____.
4. Activists had a sit-in at which famous New York location?
(a) Statue of Liberty.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) Central Park.
(d) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
5. Who is the strange man at the bar?
6. What is the man's first name?
7. What does the winner receive?
(b) Hockey tickets.
(c) A ride in Stone's plane.
8. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
9. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
10. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
(a) Van Fleet.
11. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
(a) Dry Cleaner.
(d) Shoe repair shop.
12. How many hours does Leary give Stone and Dino to get more evidence?
13. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(a) Set designer.
(d) Make-up artist.
14. What happens when the cops search Sasha's place?
(a) Locks have been changed.
(b) Someone else has moved in.
(c) It's empty.
(d) Doorman won't let them go inside.
15. What is Stone's reaction when he first meets the woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Stone gives chase?
2. What do Stone and Dino hope to find at Morgan's house?
3. Stone receives a letter from which of the following?
4. Where was the neighbor during the time of Sasha's death?
5. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)