|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morgan's first name?
2. What is Martin's alias?
3. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
(b) Board of Directors.
(d) Building's owner.
4. Whose apartment is the first to be searched by Stone and Bachetti?
5. Where do the pair go to eat?
(b) Tribeca Grill.
(c) Four Seasons.
(d) O'Malley's Bar.
6. Who is the strange man at the bar?
7. Where does Stone live?
(c) West Village.
(d) Turtle Bay.
8. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
(a) Four Seasons.
(d) Tribeca Bar and Grill.
9. How many hours does Leary give Stone and Dino to get more evidence?
10. What does Stone see while walking down the street?
(a) Woman falling.
(b) Car accident.
(d) Street performers.
11. Who does Stone contact immediately?
12. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
(b) Funeral parlor.
(d) Dry cleaner.
13. What is the name of Sasha's co-worker?
14. The man says that Sasha was often ______.
15. What grade of detective is Barrington?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
2. What is Waldron's title?
3. Who is Stone sent to see?
4. What is the man's first name?
5. What is the name of Stone's boss?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)