|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
2. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
(c) Tribeca Bar and Grill.
(d) Four Seasons.
3. What did Stone's father do for a living?
(a) Financial analyst.
4. Where did the men meet?
(a) Law school.
(b) Police academy.
(c) Elementary school.
5. Where was the check going to be sent?
(a) Barron Harkness.
(b) SoHo Land Development Corp.
(c) Cayman Islands.
(d) Mercedes dealership.
6. Where do the pair go to eat?
(a) O'Malley's Bar.
(b) Four Seasons.
(d) Tribeca Grill.
7. What item does Stone take from Sasha's apartment?
(c) Financial records.
8. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(a) Set designer.
(b) Make-up artist.
9. What is Martin's alias?
10. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Glove factory.
(c) Funeral home.
11. What service had not been canceled after Sasha died?
(b) Newspaper delivery.
12. What is the character's first name?
13. What is the name of Stone's boss?
14. What is the man's last name?
(c) Van Fleet.
15. What type of injury did this character receive?
(b) Broken arm.
(c) Sprained ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
2. What is Stone's reaction when he first meets the woman?
3. The letter informs Stone that it is time to pay which of the following?
4. What is the name of the man's assistant?
5. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)