|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(c) Set designer.
(d) Make-up artist.
2. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
(b) Board of Directors.
(d) Building's owner.
3. What is the name of Sasha's co-worker?
4. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
5. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
(c) Dry Cleaner.
(d) Shoe repair shop.
6. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
(a) Bowling alley.
(c) Funeral home.
(d) Glove factory.
7. What service had not been canceled after Sasha died?
(b) Newspaper delivery.
8. Stone tells Cary that he feels like a(n) ____.
9. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
(c) Van Fleet.
10. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
11. What grade of detective is Barrington?
12. Who is the strange man at the bar?
13. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
(b) Four Seasons.
(c) Tribeca Bar and Grill.
14. What happens when the cops search Sasha's place?
(a) Doorman won't let them go inside.
(b) Someone else has moved in.
(c) Locks have been changed.
(d) It's empty.
15. Who is Stone sent to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
2. What is Delgado's rank?
3. What type of injury did this character receive?
4. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
5. What is the man's last name?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)