|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose did Hank borrow money from Sasha?
(a) Credit card payment.
(c) Plane ticket.
2. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
(d) Material witness.
3. What is the name of Stone's boss?
4. Who have been the targets of multiple murders in the city?
5. How old is Hank?
6. Waldron used to work for which office?
7. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
8. How many hours does Leary give Stone and Dino to get more evidence?
9. What is the man's last name?
(d) Van Fleet.
10. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(c) Make-up artist.
(d) Set designer.
11. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
12. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
13. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
14. The man says he thinks Martin is ____.
(d) Mentally unbalanced.
15. What do Stone and Dino hope to find at Morgan's house?
(a) Promissory note.
(b) Newspaper clipping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stone live?
2. What happens when Stone gives chase?
3. What is the name of Stone's partner?
4. What is the surname of Sasha's next door neighbor?
5. What is the surname of Sasha's lawyer?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)