|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine where Sasha's story was published?
(a) Vanity Fair.
(b) Marie Claire.
2. What is the man's first name?
3. Stone receives a letter from which of the following?
4. The man says that Sasha was often ______.
5. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
(b) Board of Directors.
(d) Building's owner.
6. Stone tells Cary that he feels like a(n) ____.
7. What is Morgan's first name?
8. Who is the strange man at the bar?
9. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
(a) In hiding.
(b) In danger.
10. Who does Stone contact immediately?
11. Activists had a sit-in at which famous New York location?
(a) Empire State Building.
(b) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Central Park.
12. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
(a) Tribeca Bar and Grill.
(c) Four Seasons.
13. What did Stone's father do for a living?
(c) Financial analyst.
14. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
15. What is Delgado's rank?
(a) Chief of Detectives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Stone in the early days on the NYPD?
2. What is the name of the woman spotted at the nightclub the previous evening?
3. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
4. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
5. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)