|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sasha intend to do with the money?
(a) Buy a car.
(b) Buy an apartment.
2. Who is named as the executor of Sasha's estate?
(a) Van Fleet.
3. Morgan states that it was imperative for Sasha to deny she was a:
4. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
5. Leary and Stone agree that Hank seems to be _____.
6. What is Delgado's rank?
(a) Chief of Detectives.
7. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(b) Make-up artist.
(d) Set designer.
8. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
9. Activists had a sit-in at which famous New York location?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) Empire State Building.
(d) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
10. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
11. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
(b) Dry cleaner.
(c) Funeral parlor.
12. What is the man's first name?
13. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
14. For what purpose did Hank borrow money from Sasha?
(a) Credit card payment.
(c) Plane ticket.
15. What happens when the cops search Sasha's place?
(a) It's empty.
(b) Someone else has moved in.
(c) Locks have been changed.
(d) Doorman won't let them go inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Everett works for which agency?
2. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
3. Who does Stone contact immediately?
4. What is Morgan's first name?
5. What is Martin's alias?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)