|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Stone's partner?
2. Who have been the targets of multiple murders in the city?
3. What does the winner receive?
(a) Hockey tickets.
(d) A ride in Stone's plane.
4. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
5. Where was the check going to be sent?
(a) Cayman Islands.
(b) Mercedes dealership.
(c) SoHo Land Development Corp.
(d) Barron Harkness.
6. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
7. Who is Stone sent to see?
8. How many hours does Leary give Stone and Dino to get more evidence?
9. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
(b) Building's owner.
(c) Board of Directors.
10. Leary and Stone agree that Hank seems to be _____.
11. What grade of detective is Barrington?
12. Who helped Stone in the early days on the NYPD?
(b) File clerk.
13. What is the surname of Sasha's lawyer?
14. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
15. What do Stone and Dino hope to find at Morgan's house?
(a) Newspaper clipping.
(c) Promissory note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
2. Who is named as the executor of Sasha's estate?
3. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
4. What did Sasha intend to do with the money?
5. Who is the strange man at the bar?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)