|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the men meet?
(a) Law school.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) Police academy.
2. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
3. What did Sasha intend to do with the money?
(b) Buy a car.
(c) Buy an apartment.
4. John Everett works for which agency?
(b) Bureau of Internal Affairs.
5. Stone receives a letter from which of the following?
6. The man says he thinks Martin is ____.
(d) Mentally unbalanced.
7. Leary and Stone agree that Hank seems to be _____.
8. Waldron used to work for which office?
9. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
(b) Dry cleaner.
(c) Funeral parlor.
10. Activists had a sit-in at which famous New York location?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
11. The issue with the financial records concerns $_______.
(a) 2 million.
(b) 4 million.
(c) 3.5 million.
(d) 1 million.
12. What item is Stone supposed to pick up from this person?
13. What is the surname of Sasha's next door neighbor?
14. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
15. What happens when the cops search Sasha's place?
(a) Someone else has moved in.
(b) Doorman won't let them go inside.
(c) It's empty.
(d) Locks have been changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character's first name?
2. What is Morgan's first name?
3. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
4. What is the name of the woman spotted at the nightclub the previous evening?
5. What does Stone see while walking down the street?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)