|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person directly involved in the incident?
2. What is Morgan's first name?
3. Who does Stone contact immediately?
4. Waldron used to work for which office?
5. For what purpose did Hank borrow money from Sasha?
(b) Credit card payment.
(d) Plane ticket.
6. What did Stone's father do for a living?
(a) Financial analyst.
7. What is Stone's reaction when he first meets the woman?
8. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
9. What item is Stone supposed to pick up from this person?
10. Who is Stone sent to see?
11. How many hours does Leary give Stone and Dino to get more evidence?
12. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
13. How long has Hank lived at her new address?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
14. What item does Stone take from Sasha's apartment?
(a) Financial records.
15. What person interferes with a potential crime scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
2. Martin says he is willing to help the police but he requires them to provide which of the following?
3. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
4. What is the name of Stone's boss?
5. What is the name of Sasha's co-worker?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)