|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
(a) Interior decorator.
2. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
(a) Dry cleaner.
(b) Funeral parlor.
3. What grade of detective is Barrington?
4. What is the name of Stone's boss?
5. What upcoming event may help or hinder the character's career?
(a) Driving test.
(c) Licensing board.
(d) Financial report.
6. What is Delgado's rank?
(d) Chief of Detectives.
7. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
(a) Material witness.
8. What is the character's first name?
9. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
10. What do Stone and Dino hope to find at Morgan's house?
(c) Promissory note.
(d) Newspaper clipping.
11. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
12. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
13. Stone finds a ______ in Sasha's financial records.
(a) Missing checking account.
(b) Blackmail scheme.
14. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
(a) Tribeca Bar and Grill.
(b) Four Seasons.
15. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Glove factory.
(c) Funeral home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stone contact immediately?
2. Stone and O'Neil make a bet over which of the following?
3. What is the surname of Sasha's next door neighbor?
4. What is Stone's reaction when he first meets the woman?
5. What is Hank's real first name?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)