|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
2. How long has Hank lived at her new address?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. What did Stone's father do for a living?
(b) Financial analyst.
4. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
(a) Glove factory.
(b) Funeral home.
(c) Bowling alley.
5. How many hours does Leary give Stone and Dino to get more evidence?
6. Leary and Stone agree that Hank seems to be _____.
7. What does Stone see while walking down the street?
(a) Street performers.
(b) Woman falling.
(d) Car accident.
8. What is the name of the man's assistant?
9. Stone receives a letter from which of the following?
10. What did Sasha intend to do with the money?
(a) Buy an apartment.
(c) Buy a car.
11. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
(b) Make-up artist.
(d) Set designer.
12. What item(s) did Stone purchase that cost a great deal of money?
13. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
(a) Material witness.
14. What is Morgan's first name?
15. What does the main character do for a living?
(a) Mafia hit man.
(c) Taxi cab driver.
(d) Drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who have been the targets of multiple murders in the city?
2. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
3. Activists had a sit-in at which famous New York location?
4. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
5. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)