|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hank's profession?
(c) Set designer.
(d) Make-up artist.
2. Where was the check going to be sent?
(a) Mercedes dealership.
(b) SoHo Land Development Corp.
(c) Cayman Islands.
(d) Barron Harkness.
3. What is Waldron's title?
(a) Police Commissioner.
(b) Captain of Homicide.
(c) Commanding Officer.
(d) Chief of Detectives.
4. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
5. What upcoming event may help or hinder the character's career?
(a) Financial report.
(c) Driving test.
(d) Licensing board.
6. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
(b) In danger.
(d) In hiding.
7. Leary and Stone agree that Hank seems to be _____.
8. Activists had a sit-in at which famous New York location?
(a) Empire State Building.
(b) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) Central Park.
9. What type of injury did this character receive?
(a) Broken arm.
(d) Sprained ankle.
10. What person interferes with a potential crime scene?
11. How old is Hank?
12. What does the winner receive?
(a) A ride in Stone's plane.
(d) Hockey tickets.
13. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
14. Stone questions Morgan about which of the following?
15. Where did the men meet?
(a) Elementary school.
(b) Police academy.
(d) Law school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's assistant?
2. What is Chelsea Barton's profession?
3. Who does Stone contact immediately?
4. What item is Stone supposed to pick up from this person?
5. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)