|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
2. What is Hank's profession?
(a) Set designer.
(b) Make-up artist.
3. Stone tells Cary that he feels like a(n) ____.
4. John Everett works for which agency?
(b) Bureau of Internal Affairs.
5. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
(a) Shoe repair shop.
(c) Dry Cleaner.
6. The issue with the financial records concerns $_______.
(a) 4 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 3.5 million.
(d) 1 million.
7. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
(d) Material witness.
8. How long has Hank lived at her new address?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 months.
9. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
(d) Interior decorator.
10. Who is named as the executor of Sasha's estate?
(b) Van Fleet.
11. What is Hank's real first name?
12. What grade of detective is Barrington?
13. What does the main character do for a living?
(b) Taxi cab driver.
(c) Mafia hit man.
(d) Drug dealer.
14. What does Stone see while walking down the street?
(a) Street performers.
(b) Woman falling.
(d) Car accident.
15. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stone's father do for a living?
2. What is Waldron's title?
3. What item does Stone take from Sasha's apartment?
4. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
5. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)