|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is Stone supposed to pick up from this person?
2. How old is Hank?
3. Morgan states that it was imperative for Sasha to deny she was a:
4. What is the character's first name?
5. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
6. What item does Stone take from Sasha's apartment?
(b) Financial records.
7. Where does Stone live?
(b) Turtle Bay.
(c) West Village.
8. Who does Stone contact immediately?
9. Who have been the targets of multiple murders in the city?
10. What is Hank's profession?
(b) Make-up artist.
(c) Set designer.
11. What is the surname of Sasha's lawyer?
12. What item(s) did Stone purchase that cost a great deal of money?
13. Stone gets the impression that Leary wants to make Hank into a:
(d) Material witness.
14. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
15. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
(b) Interior decorator.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Everett works for which agency?
2. What is Hank's real first name?
3. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
4. What is the name of the person directly involved in the incident?
5. What is the surname of Sasha's next door neighbor?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)