|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
2. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
3. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
4. Morgan states that it was imperative for Sasha to deny she was a:
5. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Funeral home.
(c) Glove factory.
6. What happens when Stone gives chase?
(a) His knee gives out.
(b) He is shot at by the perp.
(c) Police order him to stop.
(d) He falls.
7. What is the man's last name?
(c) Van Fleet.
8. The issue with the financial records concerns $_______.
(a) 3.5 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 4 million.
(d) 1 million.
9. Who is named as the executor of Sasha's estate?
(b) Van Fleet.
10. Waldron used to work for which office?
11. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
12. What is the man's unusual first name?
13. What is Waldron's title?
(a) Captain of Homicide.
(b) Chief of Detectives.
(c) Commanding Officer.
(d) Police Commissioner.
14. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
(b) Shoe repair shop.
(d) Dry Cleaner.
15. Stone tells Cary that he feels like a(n) ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the check going to be sent?
2. What is Martin's alias?
3. Stone finds a ______ in Sasha's financial records.
4. What is the name of Stone's partner?
5. The man says he thinks Martin is ____.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)