|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of Sasha's next door neighbor?
2. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
(a) In danger.
(d) In hiding.
3. What is the man's last name?
(d) Van Fleet.
4. The letter informs Stone that it is time to pay which of the following?
(a) Inheritance tax.
(b) Blackmail money.
(c) Back taxes.
(d) Interest payment.
5. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
(d) Interior decorator.
6. What is the name of the man Stone and Dino meet at the precinct?
(b) Van Fleet.
7. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
8. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
9. What did Sasha intend to do with the money?
(a) Buy a car.
(d) Buy an apartment.
10. What does the main character do for a living?
(a) Drug dealer.
(c) Taxi cab driver.
(d) Mafia hit man.
11. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
12. Where was the check going to be sent?
(a) Mercedes dealership.
(b) Cayman Islands.
(c) Barron Harkness.
(d) SoHo Land Development Corp.
13. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Glove factory.
(d) Funeral home.
14. Who have been the targets of multiple murders in the city?
15. What is Hank's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone finds a ______ in Sasha's financial records.
2. Stone tells Cary that he feels like a(n) ____.
3. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
4. What is Hank's profession?
5. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)