|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the pair go to eat?
(b) O'Malley's Bar.
(c) Tribeca Grill.
(d) Four Seasons.
2. What is Waldron's title?
(a) Captain of Homicide.
(b) Commanding Officer.
(c) Chief of Detectives.
(d) Police Commissioner.
3. Where is Eggers when he calls to talk to Stone?
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What happens when the cops search Sasha's place?
(a) Doorman won't let them go inside.
(b) Locks have been changed.
(c) Someone else has moved in.
(d) It's empty.
5. The letter informs Stone that it is time to pay which of the following?
(a) Inheritance tax.
(b) Interest payment.
(c) Back taxes.
(d) Blackmail money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is named as the executor of Sasha's estate?
2. Which of the following is not a business noted by Stone as he strolled down the street by Hank's house?
3. What type of injury did this character receive?
4. What does Stone see while walking down the street?
5. Who is Stone sent to see?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)