|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of Sasha's lawyer?
2. How long has Hank lived at her new address?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
3. Stone finds a ______ in Sasha's financial records.
(a) Missing checking account.
(d) Blackmail scheme.
4. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
5. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
(c) Skipping class.
(d) Selling drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cary points out which famous New York landmark shortly before sitting down to dinner?
2. Van Fleet is accused of attempting to commit which crime?
3. Who does Stone hire to help with the case?
4. What is Mr. Wheeling's first name?
5. Stone compares eating dinner to doing what?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)