|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
2. What is Stone's drink of choice?
(a) Iced tea.
3. What is the man's former occupation?
(b) Drug dealer.
4. What is the man's last name?
(c) Van Fleet.
5. Leary tells Stone that he has always been a _____ cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone read the front page of which newspaper to learn about Hank's arrest?
2. Stone tells Cary that he feels like a(n) ____.
3. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
4. The son of Stone's new client has been accused of ____.
5. Van Fleet is accused of attempting to commit which crime?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)