|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Waldron's title?
(a) Commanding Officer.
(b) Police Commissioner.
(c) Chief of Detectives.
(d) Captain of Homicide.
2. Where do the pair go to eat?
(a) Four Seasons.
(c) Tribeca Grill.
(d) O'Malley's Bar.
3. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
4. What is the name of Hank's neighbor?
5. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
(a) Board of Directors.
(d) Building's owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's last name?
2. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
3. How old is Hank?
4. Stone receives a letter from which of the following?
5. What upcoming event may help or hinder the character's career?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)