|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man says he thinks Martin is ____.
(c) Mentally unbalanced.
2. What type of injury did this character receive?
(b) Sprained ankle.
(d) Broken arm.
3. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
4. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
5. What service had not been canceled after Sasha died?
(c) Newspaper delivery.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
2. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
3. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
4. Who does Stone contact immediately?
5. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)