|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person directly involved in the incident?
2. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
(c) In hiding.
(d) In danger.
3. What did Stone's father do for a living?
(a) Financial analyst.
4. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
5. Martin says he is willing to help the police but he requires them to provide which of the following?
(a) Search warrant.
(c) Police protection.
(d) Bulletproof vest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Martin's alias?
2. What is the surname of the story's protagonist?
3. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
4. Who is the strange man at the bar?
5. The man says that Sasha was often ______.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)