|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. What is the name of Stone's boss?
3. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
4. What is the name of the man's assistant?
5. The man says that Sasha was often ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Stone gives chase?
2. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
3. What does the main character do for a living?
4. What is the name of the magazine where Sasha's story was published?
5. What is the man's unusual first name?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)