|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
(a) Interior decorator.
2. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
3. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
4. The police learn that Martin Van Fleet has written ____ letters to Sasha.
5. What type of injury did this character receive?
(c) Sprained ankle.
(d) Broken arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man says that Sasha was often ______.
2. Where does Stone live?
3. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
4. What is the name of Stone's boss?
5. What does the main character do for a living?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)