|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of apartment is supposed to be staked out?
(d) Fifth floor walk up.
2. What did Stone's father do for a living?
(c) Financial analyst.
3. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
4. The issue with the financial records concerns $_______.
(a) 4 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 3.5 million.
(d) 1 million.
5. Stone's latest home renovation project involved refinishing _____.
(c) Hardwood floors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stone's boss?
2. John Everett works for which agency?
3. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
4. What is the man's former occupation?
5. Who is Stone's date?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)