|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
2. What is the name of the writer of the article on Sasha?
3. The issue with the financial records concerns $_______.
(a) 1 million.
(b) 4 million.
(c) 3.5 million.
(d) 2 million.
4. Who is named as the executor of Sasha's estate?
(b) Van Fleet.
5. Where do the pair go to eat?
(a) Four Seasons.
(b) Tribeca Grill.
(c) O'Malley's Bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character's favorite restaurant?
2. Where was the check going to be sent?
3. What did Sasha intend to do with the money?
4. What did Stone's father do for a living?
5. Who have been the targets of multiple murders in the city?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)