|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Everett works for which agency?
(a) Bureau of Internal Affairs.
2. Van Fleet lives above what type of business?
(a) Glove factory.
(b) Bowling alley.
(d) Funeral home.
3. What is the name of the man's assistant?
4. What is Waldron's title?
(a) Commanding Officer.
(b) Police Commissioner.
(c) Captain of Homicide.
(d) Chief of Detectives.
5. What is the name of Sasha's co-worker?
Short Answer Questions
1. The letter informs Stone that it is time to pay which of the following?
2. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
3. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
4. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
5. What does the winner receive?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)