|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stone's father do for a living?
(b) Financial analyst.
2. The man says he thinks Martin is ____.
(c) Mentally unbalanced.
3. The letter informs Stone that it is time to pay which of the following?
(a) Interest payment.
(b) Blackmail money.
(c) Inheritance tax.
(d) Back taxes.
4. Who have been the targets of multiple murders in the city?
5. What is the surname of Sasha's next door neighbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sasha intend to do with the money?
2. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
3. Who is named as the executor of Sasha's estate?
4. The author says he does not believe that Sasha was ____.
5. John Everett works for which agency?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)