|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it taken to do the legwork for the article?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
2. How many times had Sasha been interviewed for the article?
3. What grade of detective is Barrington?
4. What did Stone's mother do for a living?
(b) Interior decorator.
5. Who has to grant permission for the new search?
(a) Building's owner.
(c) Board of Directors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Stone regarding a possible career change?
2. What is the name of Stone's old lawyer friend?
3. How old is Hank?
4. Stone makes an appointment to interview ____ at the television station.
5. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)