|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
2. What grade of detective is Barrington?
3. Stone realizes that he must begin to study for the _____.
(a) Private investigator's license.
(b) Driving test.
(c) Board of directors interview.
(d) Bar exam.
4. Where was the neighbor during the time of Sasha's death?
5. Who makes a derogatory comment about Martin after the interview?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leary and Stone agree that Hank seems to be _____.
2. What happens when the cops search Sasha's place?
3. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
4. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
5. What is the first name of Mrs. Woodman?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)