|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Van Fleet is accused of attempting to commit which crime?
(d) Practicing without a license.
2. Stone attends a dinner party at the home of _____.
(a) Frank Weld.
(b) Hi Barker.
(c) Bill Eggers.
(d) Jack Woodman.
3. What is the profession of Edith Bonner?
4. What was the man's former occupation?
(b) Newspaper editor.
(c) Professional athlete.
5. Stone inherited his house from his ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Activists had a sit-in at which famous New York location?
2. What is Waldron's title?
3. Where did the men meet?
4. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
5. What item(s) did Stone purchase that cost a great deal of money?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)