|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The issue with the financial records concerns $_______.
(a) 3.5 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 4 million.
(d) 1 million.
2. Who calls Stone into a meeting?
3. Stone finds a ______ in Sasha's financial records.
(c) Blackmail scheme.
(d) Missing checking account.
4. What is the man's last name?
(d) Van Fleet.
5. What word does Stone use to describe Cary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does the Van Fleet family own?
2. Van Fleet says he expected police because of his relationship with ____.
3. What happens when the cops search Sasha's place?
4. Van Fleet is accused of attempting to commit which crime?
5. For what purpose did Hank borrow money from Sasha?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)