Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
2. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
4. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
5. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
The clearing is a location where many significant events happen in Bella's life. Discuss 1) the symbolism of the clearing, 2) what it means to Bella, and 3) what function the clearing plays in the text.
Is the reader supposed to believe that Bella really hears Edward's voice in her head, or is the reader supposed to believe that Bella is hallucinating? Provide at least 3 examples and direct quotations from the text to support your position.
Bella is continually torn between her love for Edward and her love for Jacob. Write an argument paper with a strong thesis that states which person Bella should choose -- and why.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)