Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
2. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
4. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
5. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
Essay Topic 1
Is Bella's hesitancy to get married surprising or not surprising for her character? Using direct quotes from the text, analyze her hesitancy around the topic of marriage and how this hesitancy either goes along with or goes against her character.
Essay Topic 2
Is the relationship between Bella and Edward emotionally healthy? Provide at least 3 examples from the text, with direct quotations, to support your argument.
Essay Topic 3
Choose 3 instances of foreshadowing in _New Moon_ and discuss 1) how Meyer foreshadows what is to come, 2) what Meyer foreshadows, and 3) when the thing that is being foreshadowed actually happens.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)