|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
2. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
4. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
5. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
Essay Topic 1
Throughout _New Moon_, Meyer gives very specific titles to the chapters. Choose 5 chapters and discuss why Meyer chooses to name those chapters as she does.
Essay Topic 2
Is the relationship between Bella and Edward emotionally healthy? Provide at least 3 examples from the text, with direct quotations, to support your argument.
Essay Topic 3
Give 3 reasons why Meyer chooses the settings that she does in _New Moon_ and how they contribute to the text. Make sure to address at least 2 different settings.
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)