Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car is outside of Bella's house when she returns home after hearing of Harry's death?
2. What does Bella tell the wolves about Victoria?
3. What does Bella see as she looks back at the cliff she jumped off of when she is heading home?
4. Why does Emily have scars on one side of her face?
5. Why does Jacob accuse Bella of being a hypocrite?
Blood plays a crucial, major role in _New Moon_. Discuss the symbolism of blood within the text and 3 literary devices Meyer uses to convey this meaning.
At one point in _New Moon_, Bella decides that she loves Edward and Jacob because love is not rational. Discuss 1) whether or not this is true for Bella and 2) how the truth or falsity of this statement manifests in Bella's relationship with the two boys. Make sure to use examples and citations from the text to support your argument.
Give 3 reasons why Meyer chooses the settings that she does in _New Moon_ and how they contribute to the text. Make sure to address at least 2 different settings.
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)